PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the day.....Who's in for the Weight Loss Challenge???

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 06:08 PM
OK so it's official, I am officially a "Fat Bastard" after my first full year of retirement and the past Holiday Season :speechless-smiley-0

I gotta go on a serious diet and it starts tomorrow. I'm thinking that I need to lose somewhere between 15-20% of my current body weight and I want to do it before swimsuit season arrives.

We had a thread over the past couple of weeks talking about needing to lose weight and some of you said you were in. I propose we all weigh in tomorrow morning in nothing but your swimsuit and take a picture of the scale, this will be your starting weight.

We'll weigh in every Monday morning and this will be the official weight for the week. I'll keep the stats and we'll measure the following;

Total Weight Loss (lbs and %)
Weekly Loss (lbs and %)
Monthly Loss (lbs and %)

I suggest that we run this for 90 days and have monthly winners based on aggregate weight loss to that date. The Monthly checkpoints will be;

February 3rd
March 3rd
March 31st

These are all 4 week periods.

The only rules are that you have to use the same scale for each weigh-in, you have to wear only your swimsuit for ALL weigh-ins. We'll rely on your integrity and more importantly the typical warmth and support that we always provide each other on this forum :D

Who else around here feels like you've gained more than just a couple of pounds and is up for the challenge???

HB Vic
01-05-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm in. Is there money involved?? :D

Wendi
01-05-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm in! I start my master cleanse tomorrow so I will post a picture of my weight. Please don't laugh or judge... I've officially let myself go and I want to get me back! My goal is 15 lbs for my height and age.

HB Vic
01-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Master cleanse? That's disgusting.

Wendi
01-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Master cleanse? That's disgusting.

Don't judge http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/e8agequb.jpg

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm in. Is there money involved?? :D I thought maybe you'd like to sponsor some HotBoat prizes......maybe a hat and/or Shirt for the winner each month and a cooler for the overall winner.......whatdoyathink??

Eli
01-05-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm in! I start my master cleanse tomorrow so I will post a picture of my weight. Please don't laugh or judge... I've officially let myself go and I want to get me back! My goal is 15 lbs for my height and age.

You are so brave!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 06:31 PM
OK so far we have

Paul65k
HotBoat
Wendi

Who else is in??

SBS933
01-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Sounds fun, but I'll pass. I gained 8# at Parker and already dumped 5 off. I should be back at my ideal weight by tomorrow. I'd get sick if I lose anymore.

Eli
01-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Sounds fun, but I'll pass. I gained 8# at Parker and already dumped 5 off. I should be back at my ideal weight by tomorrow. I'd get sick if I lose anymore.

That's funny!

I'd get into this deal!!! I sure can lose 15-20 lbs, but fuck if I'm taking a picture of the scale...with me on it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 07:31 PM
That's funny!

I'd get into this deal!!! I sure can lose 15-20 lbs, but fuck if I'm taking a picture of the scale...with me on it!

Sent from my Bat CaveThat is about the most fuckin weak thing I have ever heard on the Internet..........just sayin' :realitycheck:

Just get in......who freakin cares how much you whey (pun intended) :D

Eli
01-05-2014, 07:32 PM
That is about the most fuckin weak thing I have ever heard on the Internet..........just sayin' :realitycheck:

Just get in......who freakin cares how much you whey (pun intended) :D

I can't do it! I've contemplated it for a few weeks now and the thought of posting my weight on the Internet makes me blow chunks! I'm weak :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 07:33 PM
I can't do it! I've contemplated it for a few weeks now and the thought of posting my weight on the Internet makes me blow chunks! I'm weak :(

Sent from my Bat CaveC'mon........you're among friends here :hilarious:

djunkie
01-05-2014, 07:34 PM
I could probably win this easily with the weight I'm probably gonna lose. But I'm trying not to lose it so count me out. Lol

Singleton
I am in. Trainer tomorrow at 5:30pm, so I will post weight tomorrow evening.

Eli
C'mon........you're among friends here :hilarious:

Yea right! You're gone be the first one to call me fat!

I'll do before and after pics in a bikini before I post pics of my scale.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-05-2014, 07:35 PM
I could probably win this easily with the weight I'm probably gonna lose. But I'm trying not to lose it so count me out. Lol

:(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
01-05-2014, 07:37 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Why don't you just whisper your weight into an impartial observers ear? I'm sure the peeps participating would believe them…..or not. :)

Eli
Why don't you just whisper your weight into an impartial observers ear? I'm sure the peeps participating would believe them…..or not. :)

I can't even look at the scale...despite the fact I weigh myself almost every day lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona

Sent from my Bat Cave

Take a picture of your before weight. You don't have to post it now. If you lose a bunch of weight, then post it. You won't give a crap about where you started :)

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Yea right! You're gone be the first one to call me fat!

I'll do before and after pics in a bikini before I post pics of my scale.

Sent from my Bat CaveDamn....I'm the one that said he was a Fat Bastard......buck up princess and get on the scale with your camera

Eli
01-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Take a picture of your before weight. You don't have to post it now. If you lose a bunch of weight, then post it. You won't give a crap about where you started :)

The rule nazi isn't gonna go for that.

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-05-2014, 07:40 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

It can be time stamped...take a picture with the newspaper showing the date...(wait, does anyone have those anymore?)

Eli
01-05-2014, 07:40 PM
It can be time stamped...take a picture with the newspaper showing the date...(wait, does anyone have those anymore?)

A new what?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 07:41 PM

Sent from my Bat CaveTell you what.......You can PM me the pictures every week and I'll only report the loss numbers unless you say it's OK......I don;t think we can coddle you any more than that :wink:

Napanutt
01-05-2014, 07:48 PM

And signed in blood….by two people.

Wendi
01-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Tell you what.......You can PM me the pictures every week and I'll only report the loss numbers unless you say it's OK......I don;t think we can coddle you any more than that :wink:

Can I PM my weight? I'm not sure I can handle the grief ill get. The pickle was tough enough!!

GRADS
01-05-2014, 08:04 PM
I will make sure to post a picture tomorrow before I drop the kids at the pool...that's good for +5 lbs.

Wendi
01-05-2014, 08:06 PM
I will make sure to post a picture tomorrow before I drop the kids at the pool...that's good for +5 lbs.

You're gross

Eli

You're vile! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
Can I PM my weight? I'm not sure I can handle the grief ill get. The pickle was tough enough!!
C'mon girls........we're all over weight.....I'm probably the MOST overweight :yikes:

Don't you think that putting it in print will motivate you to stay on the wagon??:hmm

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:07 PM
C'mon girls........we're all over weight.....I'm probably the MOST overweight :yikes:

Don't you think that putting it in print will motivate you to stay on the wagon??:hmm

See you already called me overweight and you don't know what I weigh!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-05-2014, 08:10 PM

It will but if one person makes fun of me I will hire a hit man and have them wiped off the face of this earth. Oh wait just kidding

Paul65K
See you already called me overweight and you don't know what I weigh!

Sent from my Bat CaveYou're funny......You are rationalizing your way right out of this......we are ALL my definition overweight if we are even considering this challenge

Eli
It will but if one person makes fun of me I will hire a hit man and have them wiped off the face of this earth. Oh wait just kidding

Just go for the knee caps it's better

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-05-2014, 08:11 PM
So it's just 3 of us? I know another fat person that I live with why isnt he chiming in??

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:11 PM
You're funny......You are rationalizing your way right out of this......we are ALL my definition overweight if we are even considering this challenge

You only want us in bc you will win and you want to gloat!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:12 PM
So it's just 3 of us? I know another fat person that I live with why isnt he chiming in??

He did...he said he's gonna eat and drink more.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-05-2014, 08:12 PM
He did...he said he's gonna eat and drink more.

Sent from my Bat Cave

WTF I missed that

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:13 PM
WTF I missed that

I think it was in the original "I'm fat and so are you" thread

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 08:13 PM
You only want us in bc you will win and you want to gloat!

Sent from my Bat CaveActually I will lose the weight one way or another.....I am a professional weight loser, no one else has a chance but that aside I think we'll all be better off with 1) the weight off and 2) the support from the group.

I'm done

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Actually I will lose the weight one way or another.....I am a professional weight loser, no one else has a chance but that aside I think we'll all be better off with 1) the weight off and 2) the support from the group.

I'm done

Professional weight loser? So what will you do to lose weight?

Fine I'll do it, PM you my weight, but if I end up in the hospital with an eating disorder it's on you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-05-2014, 08:14 PM
I think it was in the original "I'm fat and so are you" thread

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm gonna make him

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Professional weight loser? So what will you do to lose weight?

Fine I'll do it, PM you my weight, but if I end up in the hospital with an eating disorder it's on you!

Sent from my Bat Cave Cool!!

I'll even share my secret formula it is as simple as it can be;

16g of sugar per day
120 carbs per day

Eat as much as you like of ANYTHING you want.......if you follow this simple formula you WILL lose weight......PERIOD!!!

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 08:22 PM
C'mon GRADS........you're the one that started this whole thing....you better step up and join the party!!!

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Cool!!

I'll even share my secret formula it is as simple as it can be;

16g of sugar per day
120 carbs per day

Eat as much as you like of ANYTHING you want.......if you follow this simple formula you WILL lose weight......PERIOD!!!

I'll follow it, but I need to stay under 50 grams of carbs a day. I already tested this with a nutritionist.

I'm in! But, please don't make fun of my weight! I have heavy bones :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 08:25 PM
I'll follow it, but I need to stay under 50 grams of carbs a day. I already tested this with a nutritionist.

I'm in! But, please don't make fun of my weight! I have heavy bones :D

Sent from my Bat CaveThere will be no making fun by be......unless of course I'm making fun of my own fat ass 29944

Tishimself
01-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Whats the rules?? How much do we have to lose???

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:32 PM

Eat all you want when you want! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-05-2014, 08:33 PM

lol. Good to see you being light hearted with the situation!

ChumpChange
01-05-2014, 08:34 PM
I'll be in. Got some big meals planned the next couple if evenings though so I'm gonna be a couple days late but I'll pos up. I'm already pretty damn sexy so it's gonna be tough.

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I'll be in. Got some big meals planned the next couple if evenings though so I'm gonna be a couple days late but I'll pos up. I'm already pretty damn sexy so it's gonna be tough.

Keep this chit up and I'll throw up so much I'll win.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Rules are at the beginning of the thread......in the end it's all about losing weight and looking good for boating season.....no losers only winners!

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Rules are at the beginning of the thread......in the end it's all about losing weight and looking good for boating season.....no losers only winners!

WINNERS!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
01-05-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm always up for a good challenge but I've been right at 200 for 10+years. Sure, I should be around 175 or so for being 5'8" but I like to eat and drink so I'll just sit back and watch, this round. :)

Eli
01-05-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm always up for a good challenge but I've been right at 200 for 10+years. Sure, I should be around 175 or so for being 5'8" but I like to eat and drink so I'll just sit back and watch, this round. :)

Chicken

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Keep this chit up and I'll throw up so much I'll win.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Women want me! Men want to be like me! :D

mrs.daytona
01-05-2014, 09:00 PM

ya ya ya..we heard..you like to watch :no:

Eli
01-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Women want me! Men want to be like me! :D

Yup...keep it up! I just threw up again.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
ya ya ya..we heard..you like to watch :no:

:lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
I'm not proud... I'm in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 09:28 PM
OK so far we have

Paul65k
HotBoat
Wendi
Eli
GRADS
Tishimself
28eliminator

C'mon we need 3 more to make it an even 10

GRADS
01-05-2014, 09:28 PM
C'mon GRADS........you're the one that started this whole thing....you better step up and join the party!!!

Oh I'm in, I thought that was given. Sorry I was busy stuffing my face with Chinese food to add a few extra pounds.

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Oh I'm in, I thought that was given. Sorry I was busy stuffing my face with Chinese food to add a few extra pounds.Which is why I already had your name on the list :D

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 11:07 PM
OK so far we have

Paul65k
HotBoat
Wendi
Eli
GRADS
Tishimself
28eliminator

C'mon we need 3 more to make it an even 10

OK here's the deal.

Everyone needs to post up their starting weight (pics) by 10AM Monday morning and I'll have the stats posted by noon every Monday so..............we need to do this every Monday morning and we'll all get there together!!!

Tishimself
01-05-2014, 11:38 PM
OK here's the deal.

Everyone needs to post up their starting weight (pics) by 10AM Monday morning and I'll have the stats posted by noon every Monday so..............we need to do this every Monday morning and we'll all get there together!!!

No pics. thanks. Too many peeps on "the other site" that I don't want to know who I am....

GRADS
01-05-2014, 11:45 PM
OK here's the deal.

I would prefer 11:00 but I will wake up a little early for this one.

GRADS
01-05-2014, 11:46 PM
I would prefer 11:00 but I will wake up a little early for this one.
Post the pics in this thread? Full body shots? or just pictures of the scales?

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 11:47 PM
No pics. thanks. Too many peeps on "the other site" that I don't want to know who I am....Dude.....go to the beginning of the thread.......the pic is of your weight as read out on a scale (digital) wearing only your swimsuit.....that's the pic we need....no headshots :D

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Post the pics in this thread? Full body shots? or just pictures of the scales?

Just the picture with you on the scale......has to be the scale to count for the monthly weigh ins but the weekly can be different from first if you are traveling.

Tishimself
01-06-2014, 01:14 AM
Dude.....go to the beginning of the thread.......the pic is of your weight as read out on a scale (digital) wearing only your swimsuit.....that's the pic we need....no headshots :D

How about a pic of the engine and you guess which side I am sitting on....after all the crap I ate in the last two weeks, and the 23oz steak I ate last night...it aint hard at this point....SMH....

Damn that sumbitch was good though....couple fingers of Johnny Walker to wash it down would have been nice...but I was driving...and you all know the rest....so as we say on the RR, HERE WE GO!!!

Miss Managed Assets
01-06-2014, 01:15 AM
:lmao1::hilarious::LMAOsmiley: :lmao I think I just lost 5lbs reading this thread!!!
I'm in, I already started three weeks ago but, Just got home from being in Havasu for the last 10 days, Reeds and fireball, good food, more reeds and fireball.......

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 05:29 AM
Updated............So far we have

Paul65k
HotBoat
Wendi
Eli
GRADS
Tishimself
28eliminator
Miss Managed Assets

We may have a few more that join us today but this is the official "Start" list. I anyone else wants to join we'd love to have you join the party :thumb:

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 05:57 AM
I'm in at 254.2:omg:.......I think I want to throw up when I see this number on the scale but it is what it is and we all need to start somewhere.:puke:

Here's the picture I took this morning wearing only my swimsuit. Remember we need to see a clear picture of the weight with you on the scale wearing only your swimsuit. We do this every Monday and you need to post up no later than 10AM. I'll compile the results and post them up by noon on Monday.

My goal is to be under 210 which is a 17.5% loss. I may not get there in 90 days but this is my goal by April 30th. I'm 6'3" tall so that puts my BMI (Body Mass Index) at 31.8 and anything over 30 is considered OBESE :thumbsdown so my first goal is to become ONLY overweight......now THAT sucks :grumble

I'll start the diet with a 3 day fast so I can kick-start my body into burning all that stored up energy and plan to make sure I'm putting in less fuel than I need to run every day and the pounds will hopefully start to shed....time will tell but you gotta start somewhere and I can't wait to say.......Hey I lost XXlbs :happy:

Good luck everyone!!!

28eliminator
01-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Start weight
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/5eretaqy.jpg

Sent from somewhere on the water

Tishimself
01-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Here we go....starting tomorrow, 30 mins. on the treadmill in the am....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Eli
01-06-2014, 08:03 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/hu3asyju.jpg

Ok over night I got some courage, here is my weight. I'm a little annoyed bc yesterday I weighed more lol. Currently, my BMI is 26%.

My goal is 120 lbs. and BMI of 22%. Oh and a smokin hot thong!

I'm extremely self conscious about my weight so please keep the fat jokes limited. Thank you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 08:03 AM
The highest weight of my life. Goal 130 3/31/14 and keep it off

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/y4ymupan.jpg

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Here we go....starting tomorrow, 30 mins. on the treadmill in the am....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

So what are you claiming?? Is that 258 or 259

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 08:17 AM
The highest weight of my life. Goal 130 3/31/14 and keep it off

Where's WMC??

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Where's WMC??
Where's your picture??

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 08:27 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/hu3asyju.jpg

Ok over night I got some courage, here is my weight. I'm a little annoyed bc yesterday I weighed more lol. Currently, my BMI is 26%.

My goal is 120 lbs. and BMI of 22%. Oh and a smokin hot thong!

I'm extremely self conscious about my weight so please keep the fat jokes limited. Thank you!

Sent from my Bat CaveGood Job Eli......way to face your plan :thumb:

As far as fat jokes........the only ones you'll hear from me are about me.......the Fat Bastard :D.....29969

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Where's your picture??

No scale at home, so I'm gonna get on the warehouse scale later. But I'll be clothed lol.

Tishimself
01-06-2014, 08:39 AM
So what are you claiming?? Is that 258 or 259
At this point, does it matter?? LOL.....

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Not really:D........but it will be the basis for the coming calculations and I just wanted to get it right at the start.

Tishimself
01-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Not really:D........but it will be the basis for the coming calculations and I just wanted to get it right at the start.

258...I just finished my morning call....:-D:-D:-D

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 08:51 AM
No scale at home, so I'm gonna get on the warehouse scale later. But I'll be clothed lol.

Doesn't sound like a very fun office! And doesn't the warehouse scale measure tons? Haha!

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Here I be!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/ta9equze.jpg

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Doesn't sound like a very fun office! And doesn't the warehouse scale measure tons? Haha!

Tonnage, yes. Haha.

papaletch4130
01-06-2014, 09:52 AM
I am in for this.. I bet I have the highest wieght..lol What do I win?? haha I will have to find a scale somewhere.. I dont have one at home those things are scary!!

WMC
01-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Good luck everyone

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:56 AM
I am in for this.. I bet I have the highest wieght..lol What do I win?? haha I will have to find a scale somewhere.. I dont have one at home those things are scary!!

I hate my scale, but I weigh myself almost every day like a batshit crazy lady lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Good luck everyone

So weak! You better be nice to me. This is going to be tough.

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 10:31 AM
OK Waiting for;

HotBoat
GRADS
Miss Managed Assets
Anyone else that wants to join

Eli
01-06-2014, 10:32 AM

OK Waiting for;

HotBoat
GRADS
Miss Managed Assets
Anyone else that wants to join

You missed one more

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 10:34 AM
This is going to be tough http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/e3u8y5uh.jpg
The cayenne pepper makes it very tough to drink fast

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 10:35 AM
You missed one more

Sent from my Bat Cave
That would be covered under the last bullet thanks!!

OK to Eli's excellent point.....anyone else who wants to join we need your picture.....remember om the same scale that you will use for the entire contest....wearing only your swimsuit.

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 10:37 AM
This is going to be tough
The cayenne pepper makes it very tough to drink fastHang in there....the first few days are the hardest........well that and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.....actually any day that ends in Y is tough :D

Eli
01-06-2014, 10:41 AM
That would be covered under the last bullet thanks!!

OK to Eli's excellent point.....anyone else who wants to join we need your picture.....remember om the same scale that you will use for the entire contest....wearing only your swimsuit.

I wasn't in my swimsuit

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-06-2014, 10:42 AM
This is going to be tough http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/e3u8y5uh.jpg
The cayenne pepper makes it very tough to drink fast

You're tough you can do this!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 10:43 AM
I wasn't in my swimsuit

Sent from my Bat Cave

Me neither are we disqualified?

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 10:45 AM
I wasn't in my swimsuit

Sent from my Bat Cave

Me neither are we disqualified?As long as you guys weren't wearing lead overcoats it's cool!!

Going forward swimsuit or underware is the norm!!

Wendi
01-06-2014, 10:46 AM
As long as you guys weren't wearing lead overcoats it's cool!!

Ok I had panties on!

Lead overcoats LOL

Eli
01-06-2014, 10:46 AM
As long as you guys weren't wearing lead overcoats it's cool!!

Ok then I'm not disqualified. I don't typically put clothes or lead over coats on to weigh myself.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Miss Managed Assets
01-06-2014, 10:47 AM
I think I'm going to be sick, time to work out now :(

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 11:43 AM
I know I won't win this because I don't really want to be under 215 or 220. I'm just going to lean out if I can. Unfortunately we already had Lasagna planned for tonight and steak for tomorrow. So I'll get moving sometime after that. I did do 17 minutes of cardio at the gym this morning so that's a start!

GRADS
01-06-2014, 11:58 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/esuheje5.jpg

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/esuheje5.jpg

Really? You look fatter than that. :D

.....now back to a more supportive thread.....

Eli
01-06-2014, 12:15 PM
I know I won't win this because I don't really want to be under 215 or 220. I'm just going to lean out if I can. Unfortunately we already had Lasagna planned for tonight and steak for tomorrow. So I'll get moving sometime after that. I did do 17 minutes of cardio at the gym this morning so that's a start!

You're banned from this thread! Start you're own "I'm sexy and I'm gonna brag about it" thread! :D The rest of us need moral support not nut kicks. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 12:17 PM
You're banned from this thread! Start you're own "I'm sexy and I'm gonna brag about it" thread! :D The rest of us need moral support not nut kicks. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

I dropped down to 222 last year eating cereal for dinner. That was just to get better Life Insurance rates though. This whole thread without money involved is a little hard to take on. I'm going to lose my weight by more cardio.

GRADS
01-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Really? You look fatter than that. :D

.....now back to a more supportive thread.....

I'm throwing back a pizza right now so I might have redo weigh in about an hour.

Wendi
01-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Guys if you wouldn't mind can you please groom and paint your toes for next Monday's photo.. Thanks for the support!

Eli
01-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Guys if you wouldn't mind can you please groom and paint your toes for next Monday's photo.. Thanks for the support!

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
01-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Just got on the scale at the doctors office. I'm down 10 lbs since my last visit here almost a month ago. :rolleyes:

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 01:23 PM

Lol ....

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 01:28 PM
:hilarious:............I'm surprised that GRADS' weren't already painted :yikes:

Eli
01-06-2014, 01:34 PM
:hilarious:............I'm surprised that GRADS' weren't already painted :yikes:

Sent from my Bat Cave

78Southwind
01-06-2014, 02:14 PM
I want to play. It sux when you lose 5 lbs before vacation and gain 10 while on vacation. 214.6

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

28eliminator
01-06-2014, 02:22 PM

Yeah count on it...:rolleyes

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 02:37 PM
I want to play. It sux when you lose 5 lbs before vacation and gain 10 while on vacation. 214.6

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You're in.

Miss Managed Assets
01-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks Wendi, that's the first thing that came to my mind this morning :lmao1:

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 03:58 PM
So I only ate one item off the dollar menu at lunch today instead of three.

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:02 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/e5yruges.jpg

Dinner...yummy chocolate!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 09:03 PM
So who did good today?

riverrunner1984
01-06-2014, 09:04 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/e5yruges.jpg

Dinner...yummy chocolate!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I have that for breakfast Mon-Fri but the power form. Just mix with water and costco sells a 6lb bag for only $35

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 09:05 PM
So who did good today?

I did good......1st day of a 3 day fast......not much to do but drink water :D

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:08 PM
I get it from Costco too. Much cheaper. I usually have a protein bar in the morning, but today I had a shake for breakfast and dinner.

I have that for breakfast Mon-Fri but the power form. Just mix with water and costco sells a 6lb bag for only $35

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:10 PM
I did too! It was easy though...didn't have much of an appetite. It's those "days" when I wanna eat everything and my arm that suck! I'm just gonna do the protein thing Paul suggested.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Singleton
01-06-2014, 09:33 PM
I wish you all good luck on your mission. I got that flu going around Sunday night and it is killing me, down 3 lbs today from the stuff flowing out of me.

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:35 PM
I wish you all good luck on your mission. I got that flu going around Sunday night and it is killing me, down 3 lbs today from the stuff flowing out of me.

Hope you feel better! I've been fighting something since Friday. But nothing's coming out. Phew!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Hey HotBoat......you're the only one who's weigh-in picture we're missing....whatup???:wtf:

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Hey HotBoat......you're the only one who's weigh-in we're missing....whatup???

His tonnage (sp) scale is malfunctioning :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Hey HotBoat......you're the only one who's weigh-in picture we're missing....whatup???:wtf:

Long bad day. Had to leave the office early. Just got home. I'll get a shot tomorrow, but it will be fully clothed LOL

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 09:40 PM
I did well until now.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/u4uzumym.jpg

papaletch4130
01-06-2014, 09:42 PM
I still have not weighed in. But I was good today..

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
I still have not weighed in. But I was good today..
OK....just post it up tomorrow morning and I'll get it on the chart :thumb:

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:50 PM
I thought maybe you'd like to sponsor some HotBoat prizes......maybe a hat and/or Shirt for the winner each month and a cooler for the overall winner.......whatdoyathink??

Are we doing this?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 09:51 PM
I did well until now.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/u4uzumym.jpg

Hey i vote we remove you from this thread who's with me? This is to motivate.! I don't want to see ice cream and crap.

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Hey i vote we remove you from this thread who's with me? This is to motivate.! I don't want to see ice cream and crap.

I agree!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Are we doing this?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes we will do something!!!

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Yes we will do something!!!

Whoop! Whoop! I want that cooler!! Although I don't think I can lose more weight than Paul :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Herein lies the problem. If we do prizes and one of us affiliated with hotboat.com wins, we're giving a prize to ourselves.

Hmmmmmmm......

Eli
01-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Herein lies the problem. If we do prizes and one of us affiliated with hotboat.com wins, we're giving a prize to ourselves.

Hmmmmmmm......

Good point!

Paul? What's your solution?

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-06-2014, 10:18 PM

Hmmmmmmm......

I can provide a toaster!

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Good point!

Paul? What's your solution?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Just send me a cooler and we'll call it even :D

WMC
01-06-2014, 10:26 PM

Lol:thumbup:

Eli
01-06-2014, 10:27 PM

I really want the cooler!! I'm gonna send you cookies to sabotage you lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 10:35 PM

Hmmmmmmm......

No they all have to pitch in and get us a good prize!!

GRADS
01-06-2014, 11:11 PM
I had pizza for lunch and McDonalds for dinner.....I'm going to win this bitch!

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 06:41 AM
So other than GRADS being well...............GRADS, how did everyone do on their first day of the challenge??

For my part I'm in the "Shock my body" into burning fat mode as I go into day 2 of a 3 day fast.....keep it up everyone!!

Wendi
01-07-2014, 07:53 AM
So other than GRADS being well...............GRADS, how did everyone do on their first day of the challenge??

For my part I'm in the "Shock my body" into burning fat mode as I go into day 2 of a 3 day fast.....keep it up everyone!!

I had a tough day yesterday because I don't like the taste of the master cleanse. It actually repulses me. So im not drinking the daily recommended dose. I'm on day 2 but don't think I will last as long as I hoped. I'm kind of with you Paul just shocking my body into burning fat.

HB Vic
01-07-2014, 08:12 AM
I had a tough day yesterday because I don't like the taste of the master cleanse. It actually repulses me. So im not drinking the daily recommended dose. I'm on day 2 but don't think I will last as long as I hoped. I'm kind of with you Paul just shocking my body into burning fat.

Those gimmicks will jack you up. There's only one sure and quick way to drop weight, stop eating. LOL

Eli
01-07-2014, 08:24 AM

I had a protein shake for breakfast and dinner and a low carb stew I made on Sunday for lunch. Like I said I weigh myself almost everyday and I'm pleased with the 1 day results.

I'm home sick today, so it may be harder.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 08:26 AM

Those gimmicks will jack you up. There's only one sure and quick way to drop weight, stop eating. LOL
We're all right actually.

While I'm not a nutritionist I do know from 25 years of putting it on a taking it off that you need to first and foremost get your body into a state of "Ketosis" which is when it is actually begins to use that stored up energy (fat for lack of a better term) to run itself. The second part of the equation is to then put enough energy (Calories) back in to provide most of the daily energy you need while still getting the balance from your stored up energy.

In my case I need ~2400 calories to maintain my current weight so I find a way to only consume about 60% of that amount daily and find the rest (~1000) calories that is already in the body! At this rate I should lose ~2-3 lbs a week. I then add 1 additional fast day every week which is worth another lb for me so 4lbs a week.

The first week will yield ~10lbs as you jump start and balance the fluids....yada, yada, yada.

The real "secret sauce" is how you formulate that 60% of the incoming fuel. It is critical to make sure you only bring in the right kind of energy daily that can be easily burned and breaks down quickly so that it doesn't find it's way back into your long term storage......bottom line is that it's all about what you eat :D

Now that's clear as Mud!!

Eli
01-07-2014, 08:29 AM
We're all right actually.

While I'm not a nutritionist I do know from 25 years of putting it on a taking it off that you need to first and foremost get your body into a state of "Ketosis" which is when it is actually begins to use that stored up energy (fat for lack of a better term) to run itself. The second part of the equation is to then put enough energy (Calories) back in to provide most of the daily energy you need while still getting the balance from your stored up energy.

In my case I need ~2400 calories to maintain my current weight so I find a way to only consume about 60% of that amount daily and find the rest (~1000) calories that is already in the body! At this rate I should lose ~2-3 lbs a week. I then add 1 additional fast day every week which is worth another lb for me so 4lbs a week.

The first week will yield ~10lbs as you jump start and balance the fluids....yada, yada, yada.

The real "secret sauce" is how you formulate that 60% of the incoming fuel. It is critical to make sure you only bring in the right kind of energy daily that can be easily burned and breaks down quickly so that it doesn't find it's way back into your long term storage......bottom line is that it's all about what you eat :D

Now that's clear as Mud!!

If I lost 10lbs in 1 week I'd be don't after 2 weeks :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 08:33 AM
If I lost 10lbs in 1 week I'd be don't after 2 weeks :D

Sent from my Bat CaveYeah but remember I start out with almost twice as many lbs......so it would only be 5 for you :D

Eli
01-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Yeah but remember I start out with almost twice as many lbs......so it would only be 5 for you :D

I'll take 5 a week!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 08:42 AM
OK here's where we are starting.

Starting Weight

Paul65K

HotBoat

Wendi

Eli

GRADS

Tishimself

28eliminator

Miss Managed Assets

Mateo

78Southwind

My goal is to get down to <220 by the end of March (contest) and under 210 by the middle of May. I'm currently pushing hard on 40" pants and I'm looking at getting back into those 34's I was able to get into a few of years ago.

What's everybody else's goal.......remember you'll never get where you want to go without a goal :yes:

Eli
01-07-2014, 08:51 AM
My weight is 134.2 with a 26% BMI; size 2.

My goal is 120lbs; BMI 22%. I wanna look good in a thong. I know I keep saying it, but I've wanted to sport one since I was 15 and when I had the figure, I lacked courage and now I have the courage and need to work on the figure and tan :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-07-2014, 09:01 AM
My goal is 132 by 3/31/14. I want to get rid of my muffin top.

ChumpChange
01-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Drop 15 which should get me all chiseled. Being a skinny bald guy is not a good look. :D

papaletch4130
01-07-2014, 09:42 AM
My weight is 134.2 with a 26% BMI; size 2.

My goal is 120lbs; BMI 22%. I wanna look good in a thong. I know I keep saying it, but I've wanted to sport one since I was 15 and when I had the figure, I lacked courage and now I have the courage and need to work on the figure and tan :D

Sent from my Bat Cave
yeah I want to look good in my V string as well.. This isnt cutting it for me.. LMAO!!!!

Wendi
01-07-2014, 09:43 AM
yeah I want to look good in my V string as well.. This isnt cutting it for me.. LMAO!!!!

OMG I have no words LOL

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 09:45 AM

OH SHIT..Looks like a Green Bay Fan that lost a bet.....

Wendi
01-07-2014, 09:48 AM

Did you tuck your weinie??

papaletch4130
01-07-2014, 09:51 AM
That fucker was so tight I thing it did.. lol Or went flat

Wendi
01-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Did you tuck your weinie??

Lmao!!!

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:53 AM

Please tell me that's NOT you! Lie to me if you must!

:Lmoa

Sent from my Bat Cave

papaletch4130
01-07-2014, 09:54 AM
I might have to delete that now I am feeling a little vulnerable haha

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:55 AM
I might have to delete that now I am feeling a little vulnerable haha

Yea sure delete it...it's not like we right click saved it or anything

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-07-2014, 09:56 AM
OMG I'm at a total loss for words hahahahaha

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:57 AM

It's not words that are missing from that picture :lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Uh.....Couch, Cough.....still waiting for that weigh-in picture there oh fearless leader :rolleyes

Eli
01-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Uh.....Couch, Cough.....still waiting for that weigh-in picture there oh fearless leader :rolleyes

What's the max weight on his scale?

Sent from my Bat Cave

papaletch4130
01-07-2014, 10:03 AM
It's not words that are missing from that picture :lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave
Dang you guys are ruthless!!

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 10:05 AM
What's the max weight on his scale?

Sent from my Bat Cave
That's gonna leave a mark.....remember this is the Kinder, Gentler thread.....be nice young lady!!!

Eli
01-07-2014, 10:06 AM
That's gonna leave a mark.....remember this is the Kinder, Gentler thread.....be nice young lady!!!

I wasn't suggesting anything, just curious on how a scale like that works :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Dang you guys are ruthless!!

Well only 5 of us. We've got a nice "friend" too :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-07-2014, 03:46 PM

Wouldn't count on it all talk blah blah blah. I saw WMCs weight today he won't let me post it! Yikes

HB Vic
01-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Ok here ya go, but fully clothed. Maybe 4-6lbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

HB Vic
01-07-2014, 05:43 PM

Starting Weight

Paul65K

HotBoat

Wendi

Eli

GRADS

Tishimself

28eliminator

Miss Managed Assets

Mateo

78Southwind

My goal is to get down to <220 by the end of March (contest) and under 210 by the middle of May. I'm currently pushing hard on 40" pants and I'm looking at getting back into those 34's I was able to get into a few of years ago.

What's everybody else's goal.......remember you'll never get where you want to go without a goal :yes:

I filled in the blank, should be pretty close. I hit 258/260 last year, then dropped to 219, but a few people thought I was on crack. So I plumped back up a little, but then I got carried away. So I'm thinking 225ish will do. Piece of cake (pun intended) :D

ChumpChange
01-07-2014, 05:43 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/MjeSZO1uFqmiOCOcEmP8Og--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTE4NztweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz02MDA-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ucomics.com/dt140104.gif

Paul65K
01-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Ok How did everyone do yesterday??

If you begin to lose motivation just remember these words of wisdom;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoPq5AOCOA

28eliminator
01-08-2014, 06:34 AM
I have to confess...... I had a piece of pizza yesterday :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Paul65K
01-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Day 2 of my 3 day fast down.....one more day and then I start on my standard regimen of;

16g sugars
120 carbs
~1400 Calories.......but this is somewhat irrelevant if the first 2 are met.

Wendi
01-08-2014, 08:11 AM
I had 4 bites of salad last night and a small piece of boars head sliced turkey so needless to say I cheated on the master cleanse.

Eli
01-08-2014, 08:16 AM
I've been really good...but I've had no appetite since Sunday.

HB Vic
01-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Last night was taco Tuesday, so I only had 1 beer :D

ChumpChange
01-08-2014, 09:03 AM
I had 4 bites of salad last night and a small piece of boars head sliced turkey so needless to say I cheated on the master cleanse.

I had Lasagna!

Last night was taco Tuesday, so I only had 1 beer :D

Now there's a diet I can stand behind! Steak lunch at Royal Cut sounds like it would fit diet plans.......as long as it's on a salad. :D

papaletch4130
01-08-2014, 09:08 AM
I rode the skate park till 10 at night.. I put on the map my run app on my phone and I pumped around the park and came out to be 6 miles. I thought that was kinda cool. I also did a 10 mile ride at lunch and went on a 3 mile walk with my dogs before going to the park..

Wendi
01-08-2014, 09:18 AM
I rode the skate park till 10 at night.. I put on the map my run app on my phone and I pumped around the park and came out to be 6 miles. I thought that was kinda cool. I also did a 10 mile ride at lunch and went on a 3 mile walk with my dogs before going to the park..

That is awesome!!

Eli
01-08-2014, 09:18 AM

Wow! That's awesome! You're getting my workout in too ;)

ChumpChange
01-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Well somebody brought in Red Velvet cupcakes this morning. One down......hopefully I can hold off on more.

GRADS
01-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Gained 2 lbs.....I'm killin' it!
[http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/09/ybu7e2ab.jpg

HB Vic
01-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Damn I wish it was lunch time 30089

28eliminator
01-08-2014, 10:14 AM

Knock that shit off.. your making us all look bad :bat:

ChumpChange
01-09-2014, 09:25 PM
I heard nuts, especially almonds are a good appetite suppressant so I picked some up. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/ve6a3avu.jpg

ChumpChange
01-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Spicy food speeds up the metabolism as well! I'm starting to get into this diet thing!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/uryju4yd.jpg

Miss Managed Assets
01-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Spicy food speeds up the metabolism as well! I'm starting to get into this diet thing!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/uryju4yd.jpg

And there fat free :)

Paul65K
01-10-2014, 07:09 AM
How's everyone doing????.......besides Mateo :rolleyes

I've personally been good and we'll see how it goes when we all weigh in on Monday!!!

How are you all doing so far??

HB Vic
01-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Other than taco Tuesday and In n Out Wednesday I'm doing great :D

Stainless
01-10-2014, 07:23 AM

I've personally been good and we'll see how it goes when we all weigh in on Monday!!!

Hey Paul, you seem to kind of have this figured out from a scientific standpoint...question for you. Two products such as coffee creamer come in fat free and sugar free, which is better as far as not gaining wieght? I know a couple of servings of creamer are not big in the grand scheme, but just happen to have both in fridge for taste test and noticed the different labels.

Wendi
01-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Other than taco Tuesday and In n Out Wednesday I'm doing great :D

You've been disqualified and so has Mateo. So no need to post in this thread!!

Wendi
01-10-2014, 07:46 AM

I'm doing good as well. Did go out to dinner for WMCs bday I had a small salad with fat free vinegarette and a small piece of flat bread with mushrooms and spinach.

I've also been working out top! Starting a 6 week boot camp next week a by nervous for that. I'm not one to go to gyms and group workouts but feel that will help to work of the areas that my hikes and walk/runs aren't targeting.

Wendi
01-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Hey Paul, you seem to kind of have this figured out from a scientific standpoint...question for you. Two products such as coffee creamer come in fat free and sugar free, which is better as far as not gaining wieght? I know a couple of servings of creamer are not big in the grand scheme, but just happen to have both in fridge for taste test and noticed the different labels.

Creamer is extremely fattening. i would go with the one that has less calories and fat. I've switched to half and half with truvia!

Paul65K
01-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Hey Paul, you seem to kind of have this figured out from a scientific standpoint...question for you. Two products such as coffee creamer come in fat free and sugar free, which is better as far as not gaining wieght? I know a couple of servings of creamer are not big in the grand scheme, but just happen to have both in fridge for taste test and noticed the different labels.Great question and you are NOT going to believe my answer to this one but here goes;

Believe it or not the higher the fat content of dairy the lower the sugar.....for instance Skim milk has more natural sugar than 1% milk and it has more than 2% and the same is true all the way up the milk food chain. The thing I use in my morning cup of coffee is HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM.....it has less sugar than 1/2 & 1/2 but sometimes when I can't get heavy cream I use 1/2 & 1/2.......I never use non-dairy creamer as those things are usually full of sugar, but you can't always tell because they are not labeled but if you go online you will see that stuff is full of sugar.

There is a great book that does a much better job of describing this called "The Belly Fat Cure" by Jorge Cruz.......it's got lots of great info and is very helpful for accelerated weight loss.

HB Vic
01-10-2014, 07:57 AM

We shall see. Gimmicks or moderation? Which will prevail?

I already know the answer :D

Stainless
01-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Creamer is extremely fattening. i would go with the one that has less calories and fat. I've switched to half and half with truvia!

Great question and you are NOT going to believe my answer to this one but here goes;

Believe it or not the higher the fat content of dairy the lower the sugar.....for instance Skim milk has more natural sugar than 1% milk and it has more than 2% and the same is true all the way up the milk food chain. The thing I use in my morning cup of coffee is HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM.....it has less sugar than 1/2 & 1/2 but sometimes when I can't get heavy cream I use 1/2 & 1/2.......I never use non-dairy creamer as those things are usually full of sugar, but you can't always tell because they are not labeled but if you go online you will see that stuff is full of sugar.

There is a great book that does a much better job of describing this called "The Belly Fat Cure" by Jorge Cruz.......it's got lots of great info and is very helpful for accelerated weight loss.

Great responces, and you both concur. I think the easier thing for me is probably get used to drinking it black again. The only flavor I like is Hazlenut anyway.

Wendi
01-10-2014, 07:59 AM

Well you do nothing in moderation!

Wendi
01-10-2014, 08:01 AM
Great responces, and you both concur. I think the easier thing for me is probably get used to drinking it black again. The only flavor I like is Hazlenut anyway.

Costco sales the fan free hazelnut syrup check the label on that I believe it is much better than creamer. I had a friend who quit the flavored creamers and lost weight! I only use them at the river but I buy the sugar free brand!

HB Vic
01-10-2014, 08:01 AM
Well you do nothing in moderation!

True, but I eat and drink in moderation :D

Paul65K
01-10-2014, 08:02 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)Since when has science been a gimmick?? :yikes:

Wendi
True, but I eat and drink in moderation :D

Go away!!!

HB Vic
Since when has science been a gimmick?? :yikes:

Since the days of snake oil lol

Paul65K
01-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Costco sales the fan free hazelnut syrup check the label on that I believe it is much better than creamer. I had a friend who quit the flavored creamers and lost weight! I only use them at the river but I buy the sugar free brand!Yeah.....my wife puts a couple of shots of the SF Hazelnut in our coffee every morning.

Wendi
Since when has science been a gimmick?? :yikes:

Do we have an ignore button?

HB Vic
Go away!!!

Strike a nerve? Lol

Paul65K
01-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Since the days of snake oil lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)How bout a side bet to back that up???

Wendi
01-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Strike a nerve? Lol

Yes you always do! Can we get an ignore button put on here ?

HB Vic
01-10-2014, 08:05 AM
How bout a side bet to back that up???

I stopped hitting the snake oil weeks ago :D

WESTERNAERO
01-10-2014, 08:14 AM
I'm not going to read all this but from the scanning I've done, aren't Paul and Vic doing the same thing here? Counting calories and moderation are the same thing and the correct way to drop weight. Anyone who has taken a basic biology class can tell you this. What Wendi is doing is a gimmick for sure. Bottom line lower your calorie intake to the point where you start burning stored calories(fat) and the weight melts away.

Paul65K
01-10-2014, 08:16 AM
How bout a side bet to back that up???
Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding..........winner, winner, Chicken Dinner :D

ChumpChange
01-10-2014, 09:18 AM

One Almond Joy per night, that's down from many. I did hit the Hot Tamales pretty hard last night. Good thing all my Gummy Bears went bad as the bag wasn't sealed properly or it could have been a mess. I think I'm doing pretty good though. I guess we'll find out in a couple of days. I haven't weighed myself all week but it would be skewed anyway with the amount of water I drink at work which I don't do on the weekends.

I like my coffee like my women......strong, hot, and black. Creamer is for girls, especially the foo foo stuff. :D

I've stepped up my game in other ways...... :D

Eli
01-10-2014, 09:25 AM
I've done well, but it hasn't been too hard to stay motivated with my impending VEGAS trip! Whoop! Whoop!

Has anyone taken any before pictures? I think pictures are a more accurate depiction since some of us are also gaining muscle.

HB Vic
01-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Oh man why have I never had these little gems before? Delish!! 30292

HB Vic
01-10-2014, 04:42 PM
This is too easy :D 30296

Ziggy
01-10-2014, 05:05 PM
I think I've dropped about 5lbs laying in bed sick the last few days. I finally ate something today.:o

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Tishimself
01-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Watching what I eat along with the treadkill errrr treadmill every day. Once I get a little stamina built back up, I am going to attempt to do some P90X again....that will thoroughly kill me eerrrr kick my ass. I may lose weight, but that will only be because I am dead. :/

Eli
01-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Watching what I eat along with the treadkill errrr treadmill every day. Once I get a little stamina built back up, I am going to attempt to do some P90X again....that will thoroughly kill me eerrrr kick my ass. I may lose weight, but that will only be because I am dead. :/

Lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Also, someone (Wendi)?? mentioned something called a "nutribullet"? Looks like a smoothie machine..have been wanting one of these for a long time...as I LOVE a good smoothie....also going to get a juicer. I found one so good I could juice a cat (WATCH OUT TIGER!!!!) :yikes::yikes::AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

Eli
01-11-2014, 09:22 AM
This was a fantastic idea!!! I feel like $1 million bucks this morning!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-11-2014, 12:35 PM
This was a fantastic idea!!! I feel like $1 million bucks this morning!

Sent from my Bat Cave
You gonna be sharing some of the Million? ;) :D

HB Vic
01-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Because life's too short to cleanse :D 30479

Paul65K
01-12-2014, 04:38 PM

I agree http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/seqegasu.jpg

Eli
01-12-2014, 04:41 PM

I agree http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/seqegasu.jpg

You guys are killing me...here I was so sure I was betting against some tough guys. You guys caved?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-12-2014, 04:43 PM
You guys are killing me...here I was so sure I was betting against some tough guys. You guys caved?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yeah....we'll see who caved at the weigh-in tomorrow

Eli
01-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Yeah....we'll see who caved at the weigh-in tomorrow

I haven't caved...it's not my fault I only have 15 lbs to lose :D

I'm already a winner! ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-12-2014, 04:46 PM
You gonna be sharing some of the Million? ;) :D

With you...of course I am!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-12-2014, 04:48 PM
I cut back, only one piece 30480

Wendi
01-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah....we'll see who caved at the weigh-in tomorrow Yeah we shall see....:blah::blah:

Paul65K
01-12-2014, 05:05 PM
I haven't caved...it's not my fault I only have 15 lbs to lose :D

I'm already a winner! ;)

Sent from my Bat CaveWe're all winners if we lose weight :D

Eli
01-12-2014, 05:07 PM
We're all winners if we lose weight :D

Yup! That's why I said...I feel like a million bucks! Thanks for encouraging me to do this!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
Yup! That's why I said...I feel like a million bucks! Thanks for encouraging me to do this!

Sent from my Bat Cave:thumb:

HB Vic
Goose Island yum 30481

ChumpChange
01-12-2014, 05:09 PM
We're all winners if we lose weight :D

.......And that right there people is Jillian Michaels. Everybody give her a hand!!!!!!! :D

Paul65K
01-12-2014, 05:12 PM
.......And that right there people is Jillian Michaels. Everybody give her a hand!!!!!!! :DI was thinking more like Bob....but in the end it's really no different now is it!!

PS..........why don't you go suck on a hot tamale of something :D

Wendi
01-12-2014, 05:26 PM
I was thinking more like Bob....but in the end it's really no different now is it!!

PS..........why don't you go suck on a hot tamale of something :D

Yeah go suck on a hot tamale or something......

Paul65K
01-12-2014, 09:31 PM
These are everyone's starting weights from last week.......Tomorrow is weigh-in Monday :wink2:

Starting Weight

Paul65K

HotBoat

Wendi

Eli

GRADS

Tishimself

28eliminator

Miss Managed Assets

Mateo

78Southwind

OK everyone tomorrow morning is our first checkpoint and we ALL need to weigh in. Please do as you did last week and take a picture in EXACTLY the same clothes you were wearing last week on the SAME scale to be considered for a valid weigh in this week.

I'll compile the numbers and post them along with the results (lbs and % of starting weight) before 4PM so please try to post your photo by then to be included in this weeks weigh-in!!

I think there will be some serious weight loss even though some of you are pretending to be eating things like Pizza, cinnamon rolls, etc.....so please remember to weigh in, take the picture AND post it up on this thread!!

ChumpChange
01-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Had weigh in been Friday I would have been golden. I went nuts this weekend, especially today with Football and the show(popcorn) and dinner on way to show. I should still be down some.

Miss Managed Assets
01-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Had weigh in been Friday I would have been golden. I went nuts this weekend, especially today with Football and the show(popcorn) and dinner on way to show. I should still be down some.

Me too, crazy weekend, Birthdays, Airshows and fireball, but that's ok, I'll still post tomorrow, it's a new day. Tomorrow back on track :)
I started cooking healthy ahead of time meals today for the rest of the week!