Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need to refinance!!!

Just checking on here before I go to one of the lenders that you hear about on the radio all the time.

I need to refinance and get out of my PMI insurance. I do not want to take any money out at all!
    I need a fixed 30yr loan. Currently I have a 4.5% APR.
    Figured I would check here since I got help with insurance in the past. Not sure if anyone does home lending thought.
    I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA if that even matters.

If there are any referrals, I will take them.

My wife and I are in the process of a refi right now. Final docs just submitted. Our original loan was with Homestreet Bank; 6 years now. They have been great to work with, and no lending drama like some other banks.

Highly recommend. We have very little equity in our place; bought at the wrong time. We still locked in 4.3%.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Just checking on here before I go to one of the lenders that you hear about on the radio all the time.

I need to refinance and get out of my PMI insurance. I do not want to take any money out at all!
    I need a fixed 30yr loan. Currently I have a 4.5% APR.
    Figured I would check here since I got help with insurance in the past. Not sure if anyone does home lending thought.
    I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA if that even matters.

If there are any referrals, I will take them.
    You can only get rid of the PMI if you have 20% equity if memory serves me correct. On the other sight contact Tamale Wagon, he's a good man from what I hear!!

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    You can only get rid of the PMI if you have 20% equity if memory serves me correct. On the other sight contact Tamale Wagon, he's a good man from what I hear!!
    With the property value up the way it is, I do have the 20% equity. I want to lock in a rate before they go up any higher.
    I am not on the other site thanks though....

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    With the property value up the way it is, I do have the 20% equity. I want to lock in a rate before they go up any higher.
    I am not on the other site thanks though....
    Call Scot at 619-255-3182. Everyone that has commented about how easy it is too work with him and his professionalism, IMO it's at least worth a call!!

Call Scot at 619-255-3182. Everyone that has commented about how easy it is too work with him and his professionalism, IMO it's at least worth a call!!
    Ok cool thanks!

call me at 909-285-7486 we do 30 year fixed both home and commercial

Just called the guy from our office that handles it and he said if you have 20% equity he can have it done for you in a two week period.
    Last edited by Jeffmurray1957; 02-06-2014 at 08:49 PM.

30 year fixed commercial rate? Conventional? Details please.

commercial can go 30 year. It is a completely different amimal on the documents needed and the LTV

Scott Wenhe www.scottwenhe.com scottwenhe@gmail.com

Scott did an awesome job for me. He's one of the few that I refer to my clients.