Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Tutorial for Bob....

I spent the better part of 60 years perfecting this, and you think I'm interested in changing? Take another hit off the pipe Bruce.
    if I was looking for friends, I'd have you "like me" on a Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    It is a cool boat he posted pictures of originally. As a project it is about where some of mine are, a long ways from being a boat again. He does seem to work hard, or at least someone is. But it might be best if he didn't give too much commentary on how to do things right. His explanation of jet boat headers is priceless. I even made it my signature line.

On looking back at the picture he posted, he might not have Jet Boat headers, but man is that engine angle up there. Not a good combination if you like to turn at speed..
    Lets not sugar coat this snoc. THEY ARE jet boat headers. The engine is not on that much angle.

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    you go river caves place and its all boats ..performance boats its all boats..hotboat.com,,,very little boats at all, what happened to this site ? from what i can several hundred members 5 with boating desires lol
    Seriously? RDP is ALL BOATS ALL THE TIME. There is no more boating content over there than there is here, and most of it is WRONG!
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel
    So, I take it that your heads are marked left and right, and no more interchangeable than the headers.

Using your logic, this must be V drive headers installed on a jet. OR, maybe you own this jet.
    With your attitude, you may find yourself looking to the v drive experts at RPD for any advice you might need. I think that's where this guy gets his helpful tips.

Name:  jet boat exhaust.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  57.8 KB

Attachment 32093 like this photo a few days ago
    Just saw your boat yesterday. Think it'll be ready for summer? Mines going back in for some touch up next week.

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    YOu or someone "built" a new set of plates for you HONCHO right?
    No.

I don't toss around the word "built" so freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    No.

I don't toss around the word "built" so freely.
    BUILD is usually more than a 2 step process.

With 2MM, making a cocktail or changing the sheets on the bed is a BUILD.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I spent the better part of 60 years perfecting this, and you think I'm interested in changing? Take another hit off the pipe Bruce.
    if I was looking for friends, I'd have you "like me" on a Facebook page.
    You're not playing nice again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much hostility around here. I thought/hoped things would be better over here at HB.
    Same clowns, different circus.
    Back to the OP's topic.
    I saw your boat before Stu started cutting out the stringers. Man, good call on opening her up. Those timbers, and I mean timbers because those stringers were HUGE, rotted pretty bad. What's that hull weigh? Built like a tank.

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens

It is, but it's winter, the natives are getting restless lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    OK then........I agree I wish it was boating season too...............Thanks for the thread.....I for one really appreciate all your boating content
    thanks buddy a actual boater in this see of whatever lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB