Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Nice flat. The motor is in backwards and it has jet boat headers but it is still a very nice ride.
    Ouch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    That's a bad ass boat brother, but the old trains are pretty cool too.

they have a webisyte called trains.com and guess what not one boat , car, truck , plane on there at all only trains go figure
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Nice flat. The motor is in backwards and it has jet boat headers but it is still a very nice ride.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    they have a webisyte called trains.com and guess what not one boat , car, truck , plane on there at all only trains go figure
    LOL..trains.com...ok...why is this so important to you that a boat site retain it's boating purity? I mean seriously, so far, your the only one that cares enough to care. Not that I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    LOL..trains.com...ok...why is this so important to you that a boat site retain it's boating purity? I mean seriously, so far, your the only one that cares enough to care. Not that I care.
    you go river caves place and its all boats ..performance boats its all boats..hotboat.com,,,very little boats at all, what happened to this site ? from what i can several hundred members 5 with boating desires lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

you go river caves place and its all boats ..performance boats its all boats..hotboat.com,,,very little boats at all, what happened to this site ? from what i can several hundred members 5 with boating desires lol
    RDP is an awesome site. While your there, look for a thread called "Welcome back UP 4014" crowd favorite....I LOVE that place.

-------------------------------------------> Or was that RCP's place?? I cant tell.

WESTERNAERO
    Attachment 32074 just a reminder of what a boat looks like !!!
    Nice butt!!!! Oh, I mean boat

Ok people are we done here??

I have no problem with Dave or RDP, so let's keep it civilized ok?

Thank you.
    Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    RDP is an awesome site. While your there, look for a thread called "Welcome back UP 4014" crowd favorite....I LOVE that place.

-------------------------------------------> Or was that RCP's place?? I cant tell.
    great pics all boats, couldn't find a train one lmao
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Ok people are we done here??

I have no problem with Dave or RDP, so let's keep it civilized ok?

Thank you.
    Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no body said you had a problem with rdp ??? where did that come from? my question is ,, why is there so much non boating stuff, its more than ever before ,, i made a reference about two other boating sites .. and those sites all are boats only so back to my question what happened to hot boat?
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB