Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how big of boat will an f250 4x4 pull???

it's a 2011 6.4 diesel....

Big as you wanna go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok,...back up, just gotta call, now it's a 2008 6.4 king ranch....

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Ive got to ask, how many boats/trucks/houses do you have sir?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Ive got to ask, how many boats/trucks/houses do you have sir?
    tooo many..

35' easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    tooo many..
    ahahahahahahahah i know a little bit about that...

A KING RANCH is a nicely appointed ride sir!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

ahahahahahahahah i know a little bit about that...

A KING RANCH is a nicely appointed ride sir!
    had to pass on the king ranch, showed up last, dumped 1/2 a quart of oil on my drive way.. egr removed...along dp and cat...so no smogging it ever,,,rust around windows..and basicly a beater...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    had to pass on the king ranch, showed up last, dumped 1/2 a quart of oil on my drive way.. egr removed...along dp and cat...so no smogging it ever,,,rust around windows..and basicly a beater...
    EEEeeeeeekkk...... All bad signs, good decision....... Hope your driveway recovers

EEEeeeeeekkk...... All bad signs, good decision....... Hope your driveway recovers
    I've fixed those trucks with the oil leaks at my shop... you have to pull the cab off