Hybrid View

Thanks for the kind words. I'll get more pics and info up soon.

All the hardware on the boat was stripped and clear anodized. No more peeling purple powder coat. You can see the exhaust holes have not been drilled yet. I wanted to make sure the pipes would come out above the wing plates on the box and not interfear with the swim steps at all.
    Name:  584.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  89.2 KB
    Ok, the holes are cut now. Anyone who has ever done this knows what a pain it is. A 5-1/2" hole saw will make kick your ass if your not careful.
    Name:  627.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  86.9 KB
    Here is the motor that was going into the boat first. 540 ci BBC with dart pro 1 heads and a 3.3 whipple. Estimated 900-950hp.
    Name:  636.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  96.4 KB
    Name:  637.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  96.4 KB

[QUOTE=Menace Marine;6762]All the hardware on the boat was stripped and clear anodized. No more peeling purple powder coat. You can see the exhaust holes have not been drilled yet. I wanted to make sure the pipes would come out above the wing plates on the box and not interfear with the swim steps at all.

Who did your clear anodize? I need to get mine redone?
    second place is the first loser

[QUOTE=convincor;9956]
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    All the hardware on the boat was stripped and clear anodized. No more peeling purple powder coat. You can see the exhaust holes have not been drilled yet. I wanted to make sure the pipes would come out above the wing plates on the box and not interfear with the swim steps at all.

Who did your clear anodize? I need to get mine redone?
    I used a place called Mid Valley Anodizing in Burbank Ca. Any anodize shop should be able to handle it Just do a quick google search for someone in your area. Just remember the parts need to be polished first and cast parts don't come out well.

You guys are all over it. Looks great and very nice work. Super clean looking install.

Thanks
    second place is the first loser

Such a cool looking, fast boat. I love it! Great work so far.!!!

Did I miss the numbers on the video, what kind of power is that 14-71 making?