Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    X10000000 on the pose!!!! Those pics are hard to find. Especially the ones that Hotboat.com compliant! lol
    How'd the sales call go?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    How'd the sales call go?
    I think it went fairly well. I would give us about 75-80% chance of getting the job. Good thing is, there are several other areas the client can use us down the road. I think that was a good selling point for them.
    One of the partners went with me to " guide me" but it good to see how he interacted with the client and the questions he asked.
    I think once I get a few more under my belt, it'll get easier.

Any time you deal with a customer you must remember that a good deal is nothing but a state of mind. You can be selling the product at a loss and if the customer doesn't think he got a good deal, he still won't be happy. Or you can rip their heads off and if they think they got a good deal, nobody will convince them otherwise. So don't be afraid to make a profit, but always make the customer feel like they got a good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Any time you deal with a customer you must remember that a good deal is nothing but a state of mind. You can be selling the product at a loss and if the customer doesn't think he got a good deal, he still won't be happy. Or you can rip their heads off and if they think they got a good deal, nobody will convince them otherwise. So don't be afraid to make a profit, but always make the customer feel like they got a good deal.
    Makes total sense!
    I really appreciate all the advice! Lord knows I need it and can use it!
    Thanks!! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Great advice