Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GRADS

Lake of the Ozarks Shootout live feed

If anyone would like to watch the shootout here are a couple links.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lake-race

http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.o...ut_online.html
    Last edited by GRADS; 08-23-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Thank you for posting Gradly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad crash a little bit ago......

Wow. Saw the accident I the official stream. Craziness. One taken by ambulance and the other by copter per the Fire Chief. Crushed the roof of the boat in.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE-A-DAY View Post
    Bad crash a little bit ago......
    Wow that was bad. Being strapped in and having the canopy crushed in like that they are lucky the boat landed right side up.

Wow, first time I have ever seen a big cat kite over. Fingers crossed the pilots are OK

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk
    CH3NO2

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    The Outerlimits that crashed was driven by Joel Begin and throttled by Mike Fiore, the owner and founder of Outerlimits :( Mike was airlifted...

I'm trying to get an update on Mike Fiore from Doc J....
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-23-2014 at 08:01 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    The Outerlimits that crashed was driven by Joel Begin and throttled by Mike Fiore, the owner and founder of Outerlimits :( Mike was airlifted...

I'm trying to get an update on Mike Fiore from Doc J....
    Keep us posted, those are really cool guys.. Hate to see this happen to anyone!! 🙏

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    No updates from Doc J. yet, sorry...

Doc is a very well known spine surgeon and a fellow Outerlimits racer in the Super V lite class... I suspect that he is keep very close tabs on Mike Fiore's condition...

I was able to find this comment on an offshore website / follow up story:

"Word I have is Joel has been released but Mike is in serious but stable condition in the hospital. My thoughts are for Mike and his family".
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-24-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1408903250920.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  29.3 KBwhat a shot