Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Long beach sprint boats!

I'm gettin fired up for the long beach sprint nationals! Apparently my son is as well! Gonna be my first sprint boat race and looking forward to jammin up the race course! Hope you all are as well! See you guys out there. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  122.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  98.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  133.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  59.1 KB

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by overpriced hallett View Post
    Apparently my son is as well! Gonna be my first sprint boat race and looking forward to jammin up the race course! Hope you all are as well! See you guys out there. Name:  image.jpg
Size:  98.3 KB
    That picture brings me right back to how I felt about my step dads boats as a kid.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    AWESOME looking ride there Sir!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you run, please come over to the DARK side of the stadium and have a coctail and a snack after the race... I should be under the MARINE STADIUM sign... OR close to it...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by overpriced hallett View Post
    I'm gettin fired up for the long beach sprint nationals! Apparently my son is as well! Gonna be my first sprint boat race and looking forward to jammin up the race course! Hope you all are as well! See you guys out there. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  122.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  98.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  133.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  59.1 KB
    Very cool! Your boat looks awesome. There are quite a few people from this site going, some participating and others as spectators. Good luck!

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    Looks great, see you there!

WMC
    I'll be there too

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    5 more days
    Looking forward to coverage from you guys, wishing your team good luck and a safe race event to all.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

[QUOTE=Stainless;122180]Looking forward to coverage from you guys, wishing your team good luck and a safe race event to all.

We will keep everyone updated, and thank you

Is Surfrat doing a live feed?
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.