Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Hey Kevin, it was nice meeting you yesterday. Gorgeous boat you have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice meeting you as well. Thanks for letting us get in there to put it away. Your boat is beautiful as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Sounds like a great weekend (Mostly).....great seeing you in Steamboat on Saturday
    You too Paul. Sorry you couldn't stay and chat some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamalewagon View Post
    Very nice Kev. Glad you were able to salvage the majority of the weekend. Burns build character.
    It only cost me about an hour total so not too much time lost. Not sure if I agree on your character building comment but I did find that if you lay a towel over the header it isn't as hot....only took me two times to figure that out! Sometimes I can be such a dumbass! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kevnmcd View Post
    It only cost me about an hour total so not too much time lost. Not sure if I agree on your character building comment but I did find that if you lay a towel over the header it isn't as hot....only took me two times to figure that out! Sometimes I can be such a dumbass! LOL
    Maybe he was referring to sunburns?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ok, after I got past the girls on the 4th picture, did anyone notice the speakers on the rollbar. I mean really? I'm all for a killer stereo but that is ridicules. Most of the sound on these is above your head so everybody else has to listen to your crap(uh music...). And if those speakers are any kind of quality that is a lot of weight up high, kind of a new meaning to rollbar boat

Quote Originally Posted by Ricks raft View Post
    Ok, after I got past the girls on the 4th picture, did anyone notice the speakers on the rollbar. I mean really? I'm all for a killer stereo but that is ridicules. Most of the sound on these is above your head so everybody else has to listen to your crap(uh music...). And if those speakers are any kind of quality that is a lot of weight up high, kind of a new meaning to rollbar boat
    There's a boat in that picture? All I saw was the topless chick walking down the beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    There's a boat in that picture? All I saw was the topless chick walking down the beach.
    Good eye. Didn't see that the first time around. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ricks raft View Post
    Yah I saw that....crazy, looks like the speakers are facing both forward and backwards as well....Def a lot of $$$ in those speakers....