Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    3000 views in 2 days LOL. Who would have thunk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    3000 views in 2 days LOL. Who would have thunk
    Sure makes one wonder. My Trip thread was 13 days with a ton of pics and it's..........

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    I'm not sure exactly how this thread turned in to what it did, but man did it get off course. But this is going a little too far.

Lets keep it civilized gentlemen. I'd like to think I'm pretty fair, but by the comments posted here today it appears I am not. So don't make me do something I don't think I would normally not do. Does that make sense? LOL Fuck. GN7 has me all twisted up today. Old fucker anyway. LOL
    Didn't I say this was going to be good on post #3 or #4? I won't say I told you so but if the shoe fits.... lol I appreciate the effort though. You did have good intensions but could see this coming a mile away.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Banned
    I get it. You pop in take your shots and then you're out. Not sure what I've ever done to you. Pretty sure nothing that I can remember.

But it is what it is.

Still good to see you.
    Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus
    I agree with all of this. But back to We get letters, #5: .
    This is the only reason why i login but don't post?
    I check my PM's and when theres a photo posted so i can see it, not just a thumnail that you can't see.
    No need to reply back to me on this as i'm not here to Debate on it.
    Have a nice day

Not sure what I've ever done to you. Pretty sure nothing that I can remember.

You havn't done anything to me Vic. Seams that what ever i post you and your crew will take it as a "POP SHOT" i'm ok with that!
    So can you show in THIS thread how i'm taking Pop Shots? I agreed with somethings from some people i have never meet said!
    And i stated why i login, and just lurk. Some how you're taking that as a POP SHOT.
    If you're going to take all my post as a pop shot, now you know why i don't post here think about.
    Have a nice day

Thanks for checking in Wayne. Have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus View Post
    Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus
    I agree with all of this. But back to We get letters, #5: .
    This is the only reason why i login but don't post?
    I check my PM's and when theres a photo posted so i can see it, not just a thumnail that you can't see.
    No need to reply back to me on this as i'm not here to Debate on it.
    Have a nice day

Not sure what I've ever done to you. Pretty sure nothing that I can remember.

You havn't done anything to me Vic. Seams that what ever i post you and your crew will take it as a "POP SHOT" i'm ok with that!
    So can you show in THIS thread how i'm taking Pop Shots? I agreed with somethings from some people i have never meet said!
    And i stated why i login, and just lurk. Some how you're taking that as a POP SHOT.
    If you're going to take all my post as a pop shot, now you know why i don't post here think about.
    Have a nice day

Good to see you around Wayne............I haven't seen you around town much lately??

How you been?

Just another $.02 worth. There are indeed circles of friends within the site. That is to be expected on any site where there are activities in which the site members frequent. Only the owner of a site can say when those friendships overrun the intent of the site and give it a new image. Do these friendships keep outsiders away? Not necessarily. I'm from Iowa and have no problem posting or discussing things I feel qualified to post on. But, there is no mistaking that I am not in the inner circle of friends here. And why would I be? I've met virtually nobody from the site. 2ManyMustangs being the exception. I rarely make it to Cali. But, it's a boating site and I love boats. So is the core group of friends a problem? I don't see it as a problem.... yet. But it can get that way pretty quick if the site owner and his staff turn their back too long. Glad he hasn't so far.

Were Grad's posts too far. Personally I don't need to see the extra. I am far from shocked or offended at the site of nipples or any other part of the anatomy, But that doesn't mean I want to see it when I'm trying to talk boats. And it is far more harmonious at home if the wife doesn't walk in while I scroll through a topic and there are some of Grad's posts.

But, why is the Sandbar the only Form on the site with any real content? Even the boating content is migrating to the Sandbar because it is where the people are. If the site is going to host all content in the Sandbar, save some effort and remove the other Forms. Or maybe give the Sandbar a vacation and see where the people go. Who would have thought I needed to go to the Sandbar to find a thread from Speedboat racer?

Again, just my .02. Overall it is a good site and I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Ok I jus got caught up. I can say. I thought this was a cool idea that Vic put up and thought I would jump in and have alittle fun with others...

All I can say for some members is WOW. People in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Vic: I really thought this was a going to be fun to read the ?'s that some peeps wanting to ask but not be known. Great idea. Sorry to see that it went sideways. Better luck next time. Oh ya . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Ok I jus got caught up. I can say. I thought this was a cool idea that Vic put up and thought I would jump in and have alittle fun with others...

All I can say for some members is WOW. People in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Vic: I really thought this was a going to be fun to read the ?'s that some peeps wanting to ask but not be known. Great idea. Sorry to see that it went sideways. Better luck next time. Oh ya . Lol
    Sometimes I forget I'm dealing with professionals lol

I'm going to do my best to get what's left of this train back on track today. Wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post

👍👍👍

Sent from my Bat Cave