Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    When you name names, its called bashing. Thanks.
    Ok. Next time I won't mention names.

Vic all the things that I mentioned you were involved in plus footing the bill and yes they were positive, regardles of the outcome , the ski race was bad ass all the go pros and and stills being shot it was a great effort . That race was a turning point for HB

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Vic all the things that I mentioned you were involved in plus footing the bill and yes they were positive, regardles of the outcome , the ski race was bad ass all the go pros and and stills being shot it was a great effort . That race was a turning point for HB
    Gopros and pics. Where can those be found, what's the title of the thread?

Truth be told Vic........A forum (Boating or otherwise) is a lot like a political campaign.......eventually someone will be disappointed (Mad, Pissed, etc...) so it is what it is.

Almost everybody here started somewhere else and ended up here (even if they are still on other sites). What's frustrating is that just like a political campaign the facts are usually lost and the personal attacks (People, groups, otherwise) almost always take over.

I for one applaud you for trying to mitigate this dynamic on this site and it is one of the things I personally like most about the time I spend here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Gopros and pics. Where can those be found, what's the title of the thread?
    They should be in the waterskiing thread march of 13 really cool stuff by Nick roger that William and a few others . If not i have them in my archives . When you coming to Parker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Truth be told Vic........A forum (Boating or otherwise) is a lot like a political campaign.......eventually someone will be disappointed (Mad, Pissed, etc...) so it is what it is.

Almost everybody here started somewhere else and ended up here (even if they are still on other sites). What's frustrating is that just like a political campaign the facts are usually lost and the personal attacks (People, groups, otherwise) almost always take over.

I for one applaud you for trying to mitigate this dynamic on this site and it is one of the things I personally like most about the time I spend here.

Thanks
    That makes a lot of sense Admin2...eeerr I mean Paul65K.

Sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    They should be in the waterskiing thread march of 13 really cool stuff by Nick roger that William and a few others . If not i have them in my archives . When you coming to Parker ?
    Thought about this weekend. But I'm going to work on the boat and go to puddingstone instead. The boat needs to be done by mid May.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    That makes a lot of sense Admin2...eeerr I mean Paul65K.

Sent using Tapatalk.
    See what I mean.....and now the name calling begins

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    See what I mean.....and now the name calling begins
    The boat in your avatar looks a little wet what does it run about 50 ? tell me about your prop

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Thought about this weekend. But I'm going to work on the boat and go to puddingstone instead. The boat needs to be done by mid May.
    Ok I got a few things for you and Marc to look at as well as some sketches. Im going to move my exhaust ports to the center and need a flush bezel for starters .