Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannon Safes

Cannon Safes

Anyone know how to break in to them? the key pad type? I'm 100% I did not forget the combo. Tried 4 new batteries. It makes the 2 beeps before its supposed to open, but will not open. I'm on the phone with Cannon right now, but I'm sure they'll say something smart like "how do I know you're the legal owner of this safe?"

There is some important stuff in there. Never thought about a friggin safe failing. Just another nail in my coffin this week LOL

WESTERNAERO
    Reciprocating saw.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Reciprocating saw.
    We don't fool around with those here, I'd air arc it but I don't want to buy a new one

WESTERNAERO
    Name:  x5ed.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  50.9 KB..........

WESTERNAERO
    There is a way to reset the combo on the digital ones, but you'll need to find the instruction manual. Unless it's in the safe.....

try the default combination it came with from the factory. If the battery is dead long enough it might have reverted to the default.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

WESTERNAERO
    Are you remembering to hold the handle all the way to the left?

WESTERNAERO
    Name:  libertyburglary1.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  20.5 KB
    This was done with an axe....

Quote Originally Posted by westernaero View Post
    Name:  x5ed.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  50.9 KB..........
    lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Are you remembering to hold the handle all the way to the left?
    Cannon said all the way to the right. Tried both ways. Amazing what you can think of in 5 minutes.

Tried the default, but its beeping twice, so that means the combo is correct. But it still wont open.

Cannon said a lock smith can open it, so they're sending me a new keypad. Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to get my checks out before tomorrow at 7am