Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Prop Shaft

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    If you can't express yourself properly use the word fuck I always say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a "C" word I would like to use to describe snoc, but that's frowned upon here, even referring to a "guy"

No matter how accurate it is.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I have a "C" word I would like to use to describe snoc, but that's frowned upon here, even referring to a "guy"

No matter how accurate it is.
    Yeah that word is just as intellectual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yeah that word is just as intellectual.
    You give a better descriptive word, I'll be happy to use it. Some words have no alternatives.

You give a better descriptive word, I'll be happy to use it. Some words have no alternatives.
    Bob as far as i am concerned your a racer with vast knowledge, i would give you a hand any day any track any race no matter what you needed because Thats who i am , Snoc can being sinking on the launch ramp because he didn't put his plug in, on his one man team and i would walk right because he's a C word!!!!!
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

QUOTE=ogshotgun;109335]snoc is a fn idiot lol.. probably got a dishonorable discharge from having semen in his bowels !!!
    also aim the prop and shaft guy on the team ,,, your a idiot,, mascots ? wasn't that your job in the air force is to pose as a pilot ???
    snoc 20 years i served in the us army retired with full pension,,the guard is a reserve and i only i opted to start at the beginning again dumb ass not because you blow every one in the air force isn't my problem , i still serve my country!!! what do you do for your country ? collect welfare ? what rank were you i saw a e5 on your uniform lmao
    every part in my boat is completely new or refurbished , because i didn't change the strut angle or drive doesn't mean the parts aren't new or i don't have the money ,,, want to play big bank takes small bank ????
    how many deployments have you had ? and going from base to base on a bus tour isn't a deployment actual war time deployments to hot zones!!
    hell never finish his boat ever because of several reason
    wife controls the bitch snoc
    wife has 0 confidence in his abilities and won't let him work on the boat
    he has no clue what he fn speaks
    he can't with a one man team lol

excuse after excuse after excuse after bs

here are a few of my deployments Attachment 39055Attachment 39057Attachment 39058Attachment 39060

and i am also a combat medic Attachment 39061

i had a encounter with a air force helicopter pilot i fn held at gun point because he was trying to leave my squad behind because he heard small arm fire !![/QUOTE]
    Speaking of idiots, where did anyone say I was in the Air Farce. I retired title 10 from the Army with 22 yes active and 7 reserve. And I've had 3 combat tours. You should have recognized the air medal you get for combat flight duty. I also have about 13 combat patches I'm authorized to wear including both the 1 Mar Div and 2 Mar Div patches. And as a sapper team leader I have a CAB to go with them. You can figure out how an E5 was wearing senior aviator wings. And are you claiming to be a combat medic or a combat lifesaver? Huge difference.

So are you saying you started as an E1 in the guard? If so you are either an idiot or a liar.

And for those following along at home: 2LT (2yrs), 1LT (2yrs), CPT (6 yrs), MAJ (6 yrs) = 16 yrs and should be promoted to LTC. The only way to be out as a MAJ is to be non select for promotion twice and manage to sqeak in an 18 yr lock to retire at 20. How am I doing speedy?

Some day you'll learn not to start a pissing contest unless you don't mind getting pissed on yourself.
    Last edited by SnoC653; 04-25-2014 at 06:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

All words have alternatives, you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Speaking of idiots, where did anyone say I was in the Air Farce. I retired title 10 from the Army with 22 yes active and 7 reserve. .
    You haven't retired, that's your major fucking hang up. You spent your entire life kissing the ass of those above, and DEMANDED the same from those below you. YOU have ALWAYS had a distaste and looked down on ANYBODY that didn't serve and always will. Well FUCL YOU SNOC, and the Humvee you drove in on.
    The one up side to never have been in the military is, YOUR FUCKING WORD HAS NO BEARING ON CIVILAINS AT ALL. Serving does not make you one bit superior as you like to think. I have 2 bothers who served, one for over 10 years in Nam as I have already told you. The younger served 12 months during Desert Storm.

NEITHER OF THEM COME ACROSS AS THE COMPLETE SUCKER YOU DO.

Any respectI had of you before you managed to destroy with insolent bullshit "its as I say because I say it"
    Your a complete fraud, and I even have my doubts of any service you claim to have made,

You wear you claimed service like a badge to be a total asshole. Its doesn't work that way snoc, Learn to deal with it.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 04-25-2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Because GN7 need to learn to use adult words

You haven't retired, that's your major fucking hang up. You spent your entire life kissing the ass of those above, and DEMANDED the same from those below you. YOU have ALWAYS had a distaste and looked down on ANYBODY that didn't serve and always will. Well FUCL YOU SNOC, and the Humvee you drove in on.
    The one up side to never have been in the military is, YOUR FUCKING WORD HAS NO BEARING ON CIVILAINS AT ALL. Serving does not make you one bit superior as you like to think. I have 2 bothers who served, one for over 10 years in Nam as I have already told you. The younger served 12 months during Desert Storm.

Any respectI had of you before you managed to destroy with insolent bullshit "its as I say because I say it"
    Your a complete fraud, and I even have my doubts of any service you claim to have made,

You wear you claimed service like a badge to be a total asshole. Its doesn't work that way snoc, Learn to deal with it.
    Yet consistanly you are the one bringing up my military service, of which you know nothing about what I did or didn't do. But since you're a legend in your own mind and you make up answers to things you are clueless about, you pretend to know all about me. You should stick to telling people how to get someone else to do the dangerous stuff, since that's what you're best at.

And don't worry, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. I'm sure your parents did the best they could to teach all three of you how to be men. By the way, who have you ever spoken to that served above me or below me? Or should we chaulk that up to more of your made up lies?
    Last edited by SnoC653; 04-25-2014 at 06:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    QUOTE=ogshotgun;109335]snoc is a fn idiot lol.. probably got a dishonorable discharge from having semen in his bowels !!!
    also aim the prop and shaft guy on the team ,,, your a idiot,, mascots ? wasn't that your job in the air force is to pose as a pilot ???
    snoc 20 years i served in the us army retired with full pension,,the guard is a reserve and i only i opted to start at the beginning again dumb ass not because you blow every one in the air force isn't my problem , i still serve my country!!! what do you do for your country ? collect welfare ? what rank were you i saw a e5 on your uniform lmao
    every part in my boat is completely new or refurbished , because i didn't change the strut angle or drive doesn't mean the parts aren't new or i don't have the money ,,, want to play big bank takes small bank ????
    how many deployments have you had ? and going from base to base on a bus tour isn't a deployment actual war time deployments to hot zones!!Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein........

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee... and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

hell never finish his boat ever because of several reason
    wife controls the bitch snoc
    wife has 0 confidence in his abilities and won't let him work on the boat
    he has no clue what he fn speaks
    he can't with a one man team lol

excuse after excuse after excuse after bs

here are a few of my deployments Attachment 39055Attachment 39057Attachment 39058Attachment 39060

and i am also a combat medic Attachment 39061

i had a encounter with a air force helicopter pilot i fn held at gun point because he was trying to leave my squad behind because he heard small arm fire !!
    Speaking of idiots, where did anyone say I was in the Air Farce. I retired title 10 from the Army with 22 yes active and 7 reserve. And I've had 3 combat tours. You should have recognized the air medal you get for combat flight duty. I also have about 13 combat patches I'm authorized to wear including both the 1 Mar Div and 2 Mar Div patches. And as a sapper team leader I have a CAB to go with them. You can figure out how an E5 was wearing senior aviator wings. And are you claiming to be a combat medic or a combat lifesaver? Huge difference.

So are you saying you started as an E1 in the guard? If so you are either an idiot or a liar.

And for those following along at home: 2LT (2yrs), 1LT (2yrs), CPT (6 yrs), MAJ (6 yrs) = 16 yrs and should be promoted to LTC. The only way to be out as a MAJ is to be non select for promotion twice and manage to sqeak in an 18 yr lock to retire at 20. How am I doing speedy?

Some day you'll learn not to start a pissing contest unless you don't mind getting pissed on yourself.[/QUOTE]

Yes i took the Guard from the beginning, yes a combat medic asshole, and why no LTC no open slots, and you yourself posted a picture in air force uniform now your in the army bull shit after bullshit...with you no same story twice, typical of a Snoc and was that your air handle Sno because they knew you were a fn snow job ... and your promotion scale is a fn joke asshole what about i started the army as a private worked my through every rank including CWO-CW4 so get a fn grip wannabe! And you your self said you were a helicopter in the air force idiot get it straight
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

fully agree bob , i was forced to show my cards he talks a lot but i have the patches and the letters to endorse each and every one .
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB