Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Prop Shaft

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Lmfao, I haven't heard the "R" word since Jr High. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See his education is moving right along. We've progressed to Jr. High from the 6th grade.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Lmfao, I haven't heard the "R" word since Jr High. Classic.

I haven't read some of the shit I see in the sandbox since elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Nobody said a one man team, you said one man couldn't do all three and be successful. A lot of people own, wrench on, and drive their own boats. That doesn't mean they don't have others that help them. Maybe you should ask Bob to have a porthole installed in his belly button so you can read what is actually said. Oh wait, you said it, no wonder you don't know what was actually said.

You're in luck. Bob has a 4 stroke in his boat. You can go out and stroke with him. But at least you're admitting that you swing from his sac. I'm sure he's thrilled to have such a mechanically minded giant as his new friend.

Cupcake you best stick to being an overweight, out of shape speedy 4. You certainly aren't going to make it as a fortune teller. You're don't know squat about what I have or don't have. What the status of my projects are or aren't. But that's no surprise, you really don't even know the status of your own project. Just remember the advise I gave you in the other thread is also learned from experience. Who knows, by the time you get yours back together you may be a general.
    YOUR WORDS"There are a lot of racers that do all three and they are successful" SO WHAT ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH YOUR SELF LIKE THE REST OF US?

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL BOB HAS A SAC YOU DONT YOU ADMITTED THAT YOUR WIFE HAD YOU CASTRATED AND YOUR SAC IS IN HER PURSE LAMO

OUT OF SHAPE LOL, OVERWEIGHT LOL I MAKE MY WEIGH IN BY A HUGE NUMBER ASSHOLE.,. WANT TO GET PERSONAL DO YOU??? MY PROJECT IS FN HUNG UP BY A GUY THAT SAID PAY CASH UP FRONT MONEY TALKS IT WILL BE READY IN 60 DAYS HE WAS PAID IN NOVEMBER 1ST IN FULL WITH CASH !!!! SO FUCK YOU... THE REST IS READY WAITING ON SOME ONE ELSE ,, I HAVE THE MONEY AND EVERY FN PART READY TO GO NOT LIKE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

ALSO I WORK ON THE WORLDS QUICKEST AND FASTEST DRAG BOAT .. YOU RUN YOUR FN MOUTH LIKE ALL AIR FORCE ASSHOLES

DONT LET THAT E-4 PUT SNOW IN YOUR EYES DOUCHE BAG I RETIRED FROM THE US ARMY AS A MAJOR FYI, AFTER 20 YEARS GOT BORED JOINED THE GUARD AND INSTEAD OF USING MY RANK AND TELLING DICK HEADS LIKE YOU WHAT TO DO , I TOOK NO FN RANK AND STARTED FROM THE BEGINING SO FU
    Last edited by ogshotgun; 04-24-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

YOUR WORDS"There are a lot of racers that do all three and they are successful" SO WHAT ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH YOUR SELF LIKE THE REST OF US?

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL BOB HAS A SAC YOU DONT YOU ADMITTED THAT YOUR WIFE HAD YOU CASTRATED AND YOUR SAC IS IN HER PURSE LAMO

OUT OF SHAPE LOL, OVERWEIGHT LOL I MAKE MY WEIGH IN BY A HUGE NUMBER ASSHOLE.,. WANT TO GET PERSONAL DO YOU??? MY PROJECT IS FN HUNG UP BY A GUY THAT SAID PAY CASH UP FRONT MONEY TALKS IT WILL BE READY IN 60 DAYS HE WAS PAID IN NOVEMBER 1ST IN FULL WITH CASH !!!! SO FUCK YOU... THE REST IS READY WAITING ON SOME ONE ELSE ,, I HAVE THE MONEY AND EVERY FN PART READY TO GO NOT LIKE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

ALSO I WORK ON THE WORLDS QUICKEST AND FASTEST DRAG BOAT .. YOU RUN YOUR FN MOUTH LIKE ALL AIR FORCE ASSHOLES

DONT LET THAT E-4 PUT SNOW IN YOUR EYES DOUCHE BAG I RETIRED FROM THE US ARMY AS A MAJOR FYI, AFTER 20 YEARS GOT BORED JOINED THE GUARD AND INSTEAD OF USING MY RANK AND TELLING DICK HEADS LIKE YOU WHAT TO DO , I TOOK NO FN RANK AND STARTED FROM THE BEGINING SO FU
    So you were rifted, there is a reason for that speedy. You do realize that the Army operates on the peter principle? Up or out, so after 20 yrs you made it to O4 and now you're an E4. I guess they found your level of incompetency. That speaks volumes about you. And you aren't retired if you enlisted back in. You really do have a simple mind if you don't think I know how the military works. And from the pictures I've seen of you, huge is the right word, but it doesn't apply the margin you make tape by.

And again your reading comprehension skills show, or should I say show up missing. My wife and I make our budget plans together we have equal say. I spend my discretionary funding where I choose to. But ask your man Stu, why my wife might be turned off by boats right now. I don't fault you for picking the wrong guy for the job. But paying 100% up front wasn't wise. Being close enough to go check on your shit in person and not doing it, well that's a whole different animal. That's just plain stupid or cowardice.

And how do you know what parts I do or don't have? Again you don't but hell it sounds good, so go with it. I don't have all the parts I want to use. Just like you should be upgrading the quality of some of the old shit that was on your tub, I plan on putting it together once with the right stuff. As for your racing experience, every team needs a mascot even if it's just someone to dry and oil the props.

And remember you're the one that wanted to get personal. I'm just returning the favor. So get some thicker skin or get back under the porch. Because while you're getting angry, I'm laughing my ass off at how easy you are to play with.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

So you were rifted, there is a reason for that speedy. You do realize that the Army operates on the peter principle? Up or out, so after 20 yrs you made it to O4 and now you're an E4. http://www.smwnpf.org/forms/.
    Like any other government job, it is based on the peter principle, and how much you are willing to gobble. You probably manage more than your fair share. Being a desk jocky, I am sure you spent a considerable amount of time under a few.
    Last edited by gn7; 04-25-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    So when your boats done and your ready to go racing, who's going to drop your ass in the water, the invisible man. Won't be very successful if you can't launch.
    First the boat needs to be rigged, and an engine built and maintained. snoc has more than proven he is more than incapable of doing either on a winning level.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Like any other government job, it is based on the peter principle, and how much you are willing to gobble. You probably manage more than your fair share. Being a desk jocky, I am sure you spent a considerable amount of time under a few.
    You've got a lot of experience with those type jobs so I'm sure you're good at them. Explains why you're such a dick, mamma always said you are what you eat. And you have how much military experience? That's right, your brother served. You didn't do that either. I'm seeing a pattern here. Someone else takes the risk, you run your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    First the boat needs to be rigged, and an engine built and maintained. snoc has more than proven he is more than incapable of doing either on a winning level.

Already have an engine, are you saying the guy that built it didn't know what he was doing? Or are you talking out your ass, because you don't know what you're talking about again? And how can I have proven I'm not capable when you've not seen my stuff race? I know, say whatever. Someone might believe it.

Yeah I kinda figured that when he thought anno was paint. But I was just making a simple example of how there are NO one man teams in boat racing. As far as you not driving your boat, who gives a shit. Your the owner and I'm assuming the mechanic and you have a driver available with more talent than you. So why would you not utilize a better driver and be more competitive. Snoc just trying to be a shit disturber.
    And case in point. Where did I ever say I wouldn't have a team or that I would be a one man team? They spew shit and you took it hook line and sinker. Its great that you can look at a picture and know its anno. The machine shop says its paint too. But what would someone know that has physically seen it? OGsoftone was the one that said it had to be anno. Again they say it, you believe them. I though you were sharper than that.

Its not a mater of someone being a better driver than Bob. Bob has never driven. Period. Not even to check the boat out to see what he has. He seems to be lacking when it comes to using his sac for anything short of letting people like OG swing on them.

Yeah I kinda figured that when he thought anno was paint. But I was just making a simple example of how there are NO one man teams in boat racing. As far as you not driving your boat, who gives a shit. Your the owner and I'm assuming the mechanic and you have a driver available with more talent than you. So why would you not utilize a better driver and be more competitive. Snoc just trying to be a shit disturber.
    snoc is a fn idiot lol.. probably got a dishonorable discharge from having semen in his bowels !!!
    also aim the prop and shaft guy on the team ,,, your a idiot,, mascots ? wasn't that your job in the air force is to pose as a pilot ???
    snoc 20 years i served in the us army retired with full pension,,the guard is a reserve and i only i opted to start at the beginning again dumb ass not because you blow every one in the air force isn't my problem , i still serve my country!!! what do you do for your country ? collect welfare ? what rank were you i saw a e5 on your uniform lmao
    every part in my boat is completely new or refurbished , because i didn't change the strut angle or drive doesn't mean the parts aren't new or i don't have the money ,,, want to play big bank takes small bank ????
    how many deployments have you had ? and going from base to base on a bus tour isn't a deployment actual war time deployments to hot zones!!
    hell never finish his boat ever because of several reason
    wife controls the bitch snoc
    wife has 0 confidence in his abilities and won't let him work on the boat
    he has no clue what he fn speaks
    he can't with a one man team lol

excuse after excuse after excuse after bs

here are a few of my deployments Name:  IMG_5753.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  101.4 KBName:  IMG_5754.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  145.2 KBName:  IMG_5755.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  123.2 KBName:  IMG_5756.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  58.9 KB

and i am also a combat medic Name:  IMG_5757.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  147.1 KB

i had a encounter with a air force helicopter pilot i fn held at gun point because he was trying to leave my squad behind because he heard small arm fire !! Was that you asshole?
    Last edited by ogshotgun; 04-25-2014 at 04:22 PM.
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Already have an engine, are you saying the guy that built it didn't know what he was doing? Or are you talking out your ass, because you don't know what you're talking about again? And how can I have proven I'm not capable when you've not seen my stuff race? I know, say whatever. Someone might believe it.

Its not a mater of someone being a better driver than Bob. Bob has never driven. Period. Not even to check the boat out to see what he has. He seems to be lacking when it comes to using his sac for anything short of letting people like OG swing on them.
    Why the fuck don't you expand on your fucking knowledge of what, when and where I have raced, and please feel free to include your own vast racing experience dumbfuck,
    Please clue me in on the VAST knowledge of the racing that engine you have has done. What classes and how many races, many the number of wins and championships his has racked up. You are soooo fucking clueless.

If you can't express yourself properly use the word fuck I always say.