Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Prop Shaft

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Who developed the first screw prop. Menkins? Hi Johnson> Are they all paying royalties to them.
    Whos getting paid the fucking paper clip?

Did that assclown thief Gusti pay Rudy Ramos royalities when he stole the idea for a flat bottom v drive boat for the half dozen POS he made before going bankrupt
    The best part of getting you to open you mouth snoc, is you are MORE than willing to show the entire world just how fucking dumb you really are. Its amazing. Like intellectual suicide. But that would assume you had a brain to start with Mr Military INTEL
    lmao and hes a retired pilot , but now taking lessons lmao how about this ?Name:  10001554_552736291505978_8444110859355197671_n.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  78.7 KB for Snoc
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Who developed the first screw prop. Menkins? Hi Johnson> Are they all paying royalties to them.
    Whos getting paid the fucking paper clip?

Did that assclown thief Gusti pay Rudy Ramos royalities when he stole the idea for a flat bottom v drive boat for the half dozen POS he made before going bankrupt
    The best part of getting you to open you mouth snoc, is you are MORE than willing to show the entire world just how fucking dumb you really are. Its amazing. Like intellectual suicide. But that would assume you had a brain to start with Mr Military INTEL
    Talk about clueless, you do realize that screw props were around long before Menkins. Of course you probably don't, but don't let facts stop your drivel. And the real questions should be, did they Patent the idea? and did they keep the patents up to date? The same questions apply to the flat bottom, and the paper clip. But, as usual, you just don't get it. You sure do seem to have a pattern of clueless questions that just don't matter on the subject being discussed. Go back and hit a few more meetings, my guess is you're not completely back on that wagon yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    lmao and hes a retired pilot , but now taking lessons lmao how about this ?Name:  10001554_552736291505978_8444110859355197671_n.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  78.7 KB for Snoc
    Well at least GN7 has one fan. Just be careful, GN7 has been known to take some pretty sharp turns when it becomes obvious that he is talking out his ass. I don't want you to suffer a broken neck or anything. Now as for your idiotic comment, who do you think is a retired pilot? And since I'm trying to be nice to you cupcake, I'll also try to explain that there is a difference between airplanes and helicopters and how they fly. Flying one isn't the same as flying the other. Furthermore, military pilots are not required to have a FAA certification, so if we want to fly in the civilian world we have to meet civilian regulations and that includes training and check rides. BTW what do you fly, other than off the handle?
    Last edited by SnoC653; 04-23-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Talk about clueless, you do realize that screw props were around long before Menkins.
    No shit you ignorant fuck? Perhaps you would like to fill me in on the history of the screw prop you POS self proclaim legal genius?

Your so much fun snoc, Your a like a toy car I had as a kid. You wound it up, it a took off out of control and self destructed when it hit a wall. Your same way,
    Start you up, and in time, you fucking self destruct. Its comical. It doesn't matter if it religion, politics, or capsule Ks or any boat topic. Your mouth self manages to make you 3 times the fool I could ever hoped. You've completely blown your wad over at PB, where the weak are eaten, and WEAK is your middle name.
    Now go feed the horsies, clean the stall, start dinner, and maybe if you are a good boy the little she will let you spend 10 minutes working on your Gusti this weekend.

If nothing else, like the toy car, you're great entertainment.
    Last edited by gn7; 04-23-2014 at 04:24 PM.

No shit you ignorant fuck? Perhaps you would like to fill me in on the history of the screw prop you POS self proclaim legal genius?

Your so much fun snoc, Your a like a toy car I had as a kid. You wound it up, it a took off out of control and self destructed when it hit a wall. Your same way,
    Start you up, and in time, you fucking self destruct. Its comical. It doesn't matter if it religion, politics, or capsule Ks or any boat topic. Your mouth self manages to make you 3 times the fool I could ever hoped. You've completely blown your wad over at PB, where the weak are eaten, and WEAK is your middle name.
    Now go feed the horsies, clean the stall, start dinner, and maybe if you are a good boy the little she will let you spend 10 minutes working on your Gusti this weekend.

If nothing else, like the toy car, you're great entertainment.
    You had a toy car? Did you get the neighbor kid to drive it for you? Or has the afraid to drive your own stuff only been since the problem got out of hand for you?
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

I want to close this thread but the comedy value is through the roof. I haven't heard name calling like this since the 6th grade lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I want to close this thread but the comedy value is through the roof. I haven't heard name calling like this since the 6th grade lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See, that's why this is good for Bob. From his grammatical skills, it is pretty obvious he didn't make it to the 6th grade.
    Last edited by SnoC653; 04-23-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Talk about clueless, you do realize that screw props were around long before Menkins. Of course you probably don't, but don't let facts stop your drivel. And the real questions should be, did they Patent the idea? and did they keep the patents up to date? The same questions apply to the flat bottom, and the paper clip. But, as usual, you just don't get it. You sure do seem to have a pattern of clueless questions that just don't matter on the subject being discussed. Go back and hit a few more meetings, my guess is you're not completely back on that wagon yet.

Well at least GN7 has one fan. Just be careful, GN7 has been known to take some pretty sharp turns when it becomes obvious that he is talking out his ass. I don't want you to suffer a broken neck or anything. Now as for your idiotic comment, who do you think is a retired pilot? And since I'm trying to be nice to you cupcake, I'll also try to explain that there is a difference between airplanes and helicopters and how they fly. Flying one isn't the same as flying the other. Furthermore, military pilots are not required to have a FAA certification, so if we want to fly in the civilian world we have to meet civilian regulations and that includes training and check rides. BTW what do you fly, other than off the handle?
    I fly my boat down the river, and across the lakes !!! not a pilot but i sure can run that gunners seat !!, also i fly a traxxas quad copter , and a 1/4 scale corsair
    Last edited by ogshotgun; 04-23-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

I fly my boat down the river, and across the lakes !!! not a pilot but i sure can run that gunners seat !!,
    You could of stopped right there. snoc sat in a bare hull on trailer once.

Mmmmmmmm mmmmm this is getting really good........... vs
    Last edited by mouzer; 04-23-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

You could of stopped right there. snoc sat in a bare hull on trailer once.
    Clueless and completely wrong as usual. Are you stuck trying to get past the first step again?