Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Prop Shaft

I see snoc is still making senseless comments on a subject he knows nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I see snoc is still making senseless comments on a subject he knows nothing about.
    Look who's back. Did you catch a couple meetings and now feel qualified to post again? I see you are still spewing BS instead of facts. Are you sure I don't know anything about design infringement? Of course you're not, but it sure sounds good when you don't have anything to refute the facts with. There is a legal and an ethical difference between copying and developing your own. Since you generally seem to lack intelligent thoughts of your own, I'm sure you wouldn't know the difference between original and someone else's work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Look who's back. Did you catch a couple meetings and now feel qualified to post again? I see you are still spewing BS instead of facts. Are you sure I don't know anything about design infringement? Of course you're not, but it sure sounds good when you don't have anything to refute the facts with. There is a legal and an ethical difference between copying and developing your own. Since you generally seem to lack intelligent thoughts of your own, I'm sure you wouldn't know the difference between original and someone else's work.
    Fact, from Nov 2012 to April 2013, I bought, tested, modified, retest, re-modified more props than you ever owned in total. We sold off 6 of them as near useless to us. And you THINK you are qualitied to tell me what the fuck reverse engineering is in prop. I can GUANATEE YOU, THAT WE WON THE 2012 CHAMPIUONSHIP ON THE PROP MORE THAN ANY SINGLE FACTOR. Please explain to me you fucking moron, the INTEL gathered in all that belong to the prop maker, the guy(s) that tweeked them, or ME? You fucking delusional asshole

You ONLY get into these discussions and spread your useless diatribe because somehow you think it makes your presence relative. What a fucking joke,
    Last edited by gn7; 04-22-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Hey Einstein, reverse engineering applies to more than props. Nobody is designing the props they are copying, they are simply copying someone else's work and selling it for a profit. Why do you think most companies that do 3-D copying make a fuss about making only 1 copy for the original owner so they can have one backup copy. Copying other people's products is a very strictly defined legal nightmare. And in civil court, it's not beyond a doubt, it's a preponderance of the evidence. But, you know that, since you think you know everything. If you think my info is incorrect, ask our resident lawyer.

Oh wait, that would be like using facts. Like the fact, you didn't test anything, your driver tested the props. You apparently lack a certain part of your anatomy required to race a boat yourself. But, keep calling yourself a racer, it sounds better than loud mouth.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Hey Einstein, reverse engineering applies to more than props. Nobody is designing the props they are copying, they are simply copying someone else's work and selling it for a profit. Why do you think most companies that do 3-D copying make a fuss about making only 1 copy for the original owner so they can have one backup copy. Copying other people's products is a very strictly defined legal nightmare. And in civil court, it's not beyond a doubt, it's a preponderance of the evidence. But, you know that, since you think you know everything. If you think my info is incorrect, ask our resident lawyer.

Oh wait, that would be like using facts. Like the fact, you didn't test anything, your driver tested the props. You apparently lack a certain part of your anatomy required to race a boat yourself. But, keep calling yourself a racer, it sounds better than loud mouth.
    I will ask one more fucking time, are the props I had worked, the makers, the tuners or MINE?? Answer the fucking question genius?

I wouldn't talk about racing a boat. The closest you have come is a piece of worn out fiberglass on a trailer you aren't allowed to build. Talk about lacking some nuts
    Last edited by gn7; 04-22-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I will ask one more fucking time, are the props I had worked, the makers, the tuners or MINE?? Answer the fucking question genius?

I wouldn't talk about racing a boat. The closest you have come is a piece of worn out fiberglass on a trailer you aren't allowed to build. Talk about lacking some nuts
    You have to learn to answer questions before you get answers. And lack of budget due to other priorities is way different than your lack of testicles. You supposedly own a running race boat. But, your butt won't be found in the seat during anything resembling a race now will it?

You have to learn to answer questions before you get answers. And lack of budget due to other priorities is way different than your lack of testicles. You supposedly own a running race boat. But, your butt won't be found in the seat during anything resembling a race now will it?
    And your never ending bullshit that you EVER will is no better, POSER. Grow a set and tell the snake you're building the fucking boat. You lack the sack to build it or race it, so make up shit as you go along
    Last edited by gn7; 04-22-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Bwahahah, this guy Snoc is funny! Your lack of budget is because your too p whipped to ask "momma" for the money to finish your K. Find your sack and finish that thing already. Then you can race and wont have to offer up your motor to someone else so they can race me. Hurry up, 2016 is coming quick, or is that your next excuse? I really do wanna see you out there, we need more boat's running.
    Last edited by HotWater; 04-22-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Bwahahah, this guy Snoc is funny! Your lack of budget is because your too p whipped to ask "momma" for the money to finish your K. Find your sack and finish that thing already. Then you can race and wont have to offer up your motor to someone else so they can race me. Hurry up, 2016 is coming quick, or is that your next excuse? I really do wanna see you out there, we need more boat's running.
    I have no lack of things to spend money on. And just because the boat isn't the priority right now, doesn't mean I don't spend my fair chunk of the cash. Lets see in the last 4 days, $550 on my two horses (shots, shoes, and teeth floated), then add private pilot check ride (examiner + plane rental), added in a 200 X 50 garden, and a bunch of other projects around the place like working on new fences, building a green house, putting in a creek crossing (none of which are done but all of them take money). And that is only the discretionary spending. Since I'm playing student pilot while enjoying retirement, I'm not making any play with the boat money. So, I'm not spending any on the boat. At least none to speak of.

But, I am aware of the 2016 deadline and the boat is inching forward. As for loaning someone the engine, I'd pull it out of the boat for someone even if the boat ran and someone really needed it. Racing is a hobby, not a life's endeavor. My world doesn't revolve around racing. It is just another hobby I like.
    Last edited by SnoC653; 04-22-2014 at 06:00 PM.

I am making plates for my boat. I am not copying the plates that were on it. The new plates will have different hardware locations and different hole locations/numbers for attaching it to the boat. Yes they will use the same basic dimensions (since they are limited to hull width, but exact length may vary, metal type and thickness will vary). Does that sound like a copy (3-D scan model ready to be fed into a CNC machine and then duplicated) to you?

Again, there is a huge difference between using a non-patented concept to make your own and making an exact copy of someone else's work and charging someone for it.
    so since your making a copy and doing a very slight change its okay because your doing it, but if i take a prop and do a slight change the world ends ... your not on earth
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB