Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    No Thanks, I prefer to call out Michael "Wheeler" Vick in front of everyone. It's also good to know that posting tits is not a bannable offense.
    What did I miss? Is Wheeler a Seattle fan also?

I noticed but decided not to say anything since I enjoy looking a them even if it was from a distance lol.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    What did I miss? Is Wheeler a Seattle fan also?
    Michael "Wheeler" Vick enjoys watching dogs fight and die.
    Last edited by GRADS; 01-22-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Go back to driving trains Tish.
    Sure, but the plane wont fly. Period. Not a normal plane. If it has no way to move forward, it has no way to fly.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Sure, but the plane wont fly. Period. Not a normal plane. If it has no way to move forward, it has no way to fly.
    Motorized plane or a glider?

Michael "Wheeler" Vick enjoys watching dogs fight and die.
    So what did I miss in that video. Dog(Pit Bull) attacks horse, horse kicks dog. Wheeler sucks? Now you keep attacking Wheeler because he posted the video which he did not film but suddenly makes him Michael Vick, who made the dogs fight?

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    So what did I miss in that video. Dog(Pit Bull) attacks horse, horse kicks dog. Wheeler sucks? Now you keep attacking Wheeler because he posted the video which he did not film but suddenly makes him Michael Vick, who made the dogs fight?
    Yep, times 10. He also admitted to dog fighting which he called a "sport".
    Last edited by GRADS; 01-22-2014 at 11:20 PM.

Yep, times 10. He also admitted to dog fighting which he called a "sport". I've got a new sport...it's called knock Wheeler the fuck out.

Let's keep the personal threats off the internet here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A plane forward motion is independent of the surface is sitting on. Its not a car on rollers. It doesn't need the surface to remain still for it move forward. A plane pulls itself thru the AIR, not push itself along with the wheels on a stationary surface. It moves forward RELATIVE TO THE AIR not the tread mill.

Like snoc said, but confused it with a bunch friction bullshit. You just need a tread mill long enough. But the plane IS going to screw itself forward THRU THE AIR regardless if its on a treadmill.
    Lets keep our eyes on the ball here, The plane does need the ground to move forward on, whether its flying or not, its irrelevant.
    Last edited by gn7; 01-22-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    A plane forward motion is independent of the surface is sitting on. Its not a car on rollers. It doesn't need the surface to remain still for it move forward. A plane pulls itself thru the AIR, not push itself along with the wheels on a stationary surface. It moves forward RELATIVE TO THE AIR not the tread mill.

Like snoc said, but confused it with a bunch friction bullshit. You just need a tread mill long enough. But the plane IS going to screw itself forward THRU THE AIR regardless if its on a treadmill.
    Lets keep our eyes on the ball here, The plane does need the ground to move forward on, whether its flying or not, its irrelevant.
    Ok....lets get it straight here. Here is the way this works. Take the plane and set it on the treadmill. Turn on the treadmill and spin it up so that the wheels on the plane are turning, just as if it is taxiing. As you increase the power on the jet engines, the speed of the treadmill increases also. As time goes by, the treadmill is spinning the wheels at 300+mph. Maybe faster. This counters the wheels ability to turn thrust into movement. If the plane can not move forward, it can not generate lift across the flight surfaces of the wing. Hard as the engines "screw" themselves through the air, they cannot overcome the negative forces generated by the treadmill turning in the opposite direction. Which brings into the conversation the third law of physics which states that "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". This argument was always limited to jet powered aircraft, as a plane with the prop in the nose will generate airflow over the wing surfaces through prop wash. Same with planes with engines in the wings such as a King Air. (my favorite plane). But for aircraft with an engine under the wing, with thrust generated after the wing surfaces, ( a jet) there is no source for air over the flight surfaces, because no movement can be generated because the wheels have no ability to roll the aircraft forward. Remember, as the aircraft moves, the speed of the treadmill increases till the speed returns to a zero indicator. Got it?

And I honestly don't believe the engines generate enough thrust to launch the plane into the air from a zero start. I forget what the takeoff speed it for a 747 but if the wheels are spinning faster than that...it can not overcome the negative effects of the treadmill.
    Last edited by Tishimself; 01-22-2014 at 02:17 PM.