Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New 30ft Raptor Video (Raptor Boats)

New 30ft Raptor in Action

visit our website

www.raptorboats.net

Thank You!!!

Looks like it runs real good. Is that a true tunnel or does it have a center pod? Kind of hard to tell from the video.

WMC
    Cool video. What power?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

GRADS
    Boat looks great! It seems to turn better than a lot of cats out there. What kind of power....it looked like it was scooting along pretty good! It also looks like a Bravo style drive? Are you concerned at all with big power and a 30' boat about breaking drives?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Looks like it runs real good. Is that a true tunnel or does it have a center pod? Kind of hard to tell from the video.
    its a semi full tunnel, center sponson runs 14 ft from the transom forward for the single engine application.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Cool video. What power?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    chevy 509 600hp

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Boat looks great! It seems to turn better than a lot of cats out there. What kind of power....it looked like it was scooting along pretty good! It also looks like a Bravo style drive? Are you concerned at all with big power and a 30' boat about breaking drives?
    thank you, to our knowledge our raptor out turns any of our competition 509 chevy 600hp and yes its a standard bravo drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Boats View Post
    its a semi full tunnel, center sponson runs 14 ft from the transom forward for the single engine application.
    Of course, I wasn't thinking. The sponsons look pretty tall, but with the center sponson I would imagine lean isn't an issue?

Wow that boat was making some tight turns! Fantastic video and beautiful boat!!

Will you guys be at the boat show in LA?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    Badass video and boat!! Wow!!