Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    GRADS

Hey WesternAero, this ones for you.

And CarolAnn......

WESTERNAERO
    Nice commercial. Makes me want to go out and buy some head phones, so I don't have to listen to your whiny ass when they don't make their wild card spot.
    Oh yeah, who's already locked up their spot for the payoffs............
    Name:  SEAHAWKS.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  5.7 KB

Is that Tracey Morgan at 1:43? lol

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Nice commercial. Makes me want to go out and buy some head phones, so I don't have to listen to your whiny ass when they don't make their wild card spot.
    Oh yeah, who's already locked up their spot for the payoffs............
    Name:  SEAHAWKS.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  5.7 KB
    they might have a spot BUT haven't locked up shit yet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    So they have locked up a spot then? Which spot, who knows, but they have locked a spot.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    So they have locked up a spot then? Which spot, who knows, but they have locked a spot.
    they have a spot..but they'll have to play the niners again to take it all..fucking Seagulls.....

WESTERNAERO
    Not sure what you're getting at? Seattle is FOR SURE going to the playoffs. Frisco is working on getting a wildcard.

Unforgiven
    Not sure what you're getting at? Seattle is FOR SURE going to the playoffs. Frisco is working on getting a wildcard.
    I'll be down at Dustins monday..about 8..come by the shop......Frisco is getting in on wildcard..but will take it all....

WESTERNAERO
    I'll be down at Dustins monday..about 8..come by the shop......Frisco is getting in on wildcard..but will take it all....
    What's going on at Dustin's?
    Yeah, you could be right about Frisco. Seahawks keep losing players left and right, they'd better get healthy in the next few weeks that's for sure.

Unforgiven
    What's going on at Dustin's?
    Yeah, you could be right about Frisco. Seahawks keep losing players left and right, they'd better get healthy in the next few weeks that's for sure.
    I'm bringing the boat down to get some stuff taking care of..then breakfast...you in?