Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tale of the Tigers - football

My #5 Missouri are playing #1 Auburn for the SEC Championship tomorrow at 4:00pm ET, it's going to be televised on CBS......................Go Mizzou

That should be a very good game.

Go Mizzou as well.

And go Ohio State!

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    My #5 Missouri are playing #1 Auburn for the SEC Championship tomorrow at 4:00pm ET, it's going to be televised on CBS......................Go Mizzou
    Hate to break it to you but Auburn is rated #3 behind FSU and OSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Hate to break it to you but Auburn is rated #3 behind FSU and OSU.
    That makes it even better, fat fingers this morning, my bad, thanks for the info, I think......................lol.................... Go Mizzou.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    That makes it even better, fat fingers this morning, my bad, thanks for the info, I think......................lol.................... Go Mizzou.
    I will be rooting for Mizzzou also. Don't need Auburn to gain any ground on OSU in the polls. Tired of the SEC playing for the BCS trophy.

I know one thing that is a fact, The Tigers are going to win this game the real question is which Tigers??? I hope Mizzou has a better 1st half in this game than the last.. "Go Tigers"

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    I will be rooting for Mizzzou also. Don't need Auburn to gain any ground on OSU in the polls. Tired of the SEC playing for the BCS trophy.

And some of my midwest friends say (whose teams are "still" in the big 12) say the SEC is a weak, conference..............really, please,.................. they're just pissed because over the last few years Colorado, Missouri and Nebraska left, it's the Big 12s own fault, now it's half the conference it used to be.

I will predict that Ohio St. will prevail over Michigan St. There is just too much ($$$) at stake with all that BCS money that will go to the school and the conference. You have to look at this game with a business standpoint in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    I will predict that Ohio St. will prevail over Michigan St. There is just too much ($$$) at stake with all that BCS money that will go to the school and the conference. You have to look at this game with a business standpoint in mind.
    So you're saying it's fixed?