Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HotBoat Anonymous 2000

They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Our name is Eli and we are Batshit Crazy attention whores addicted to posting on HotBoat!

It's all your faults! Stop being so funny, posting pictures of hot women, delicious food, fun places, what you're doing or did last weekend, your family, your amazing trials and tribulations, oh and the occasional boat or boat related topic as well as the super hot picture of Wheeler. Yea, we are post and attention whores, but if we have to pick the kind of whore to be those two work for all of the Elis!

I have no intention of recovering so I will just blame everyone on HotBoat!

Disclaimer: I also blame it on my ability to type super fast, irrespective of the 30 second timeout I must take in between posts.

2000 posts!

HotBoat Anonymous 2000

Last edited by Stainless; 11-14-2013 at 07:29 AM.
    CH3NO2

Welcome Eli. You're in a safe place.

I bet I can type faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post

I bet I can type faster!
    Had you figured for 10 key.
    Last edited by Stainless; 11-14-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    CH3NO2

I bet I can type faster!
    I'm sure you do...you're a bit less masculine then I am so it makes sense

I make a great example of why you should start posting

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Had you figured for 10 key.

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang
    I can definitely light that up from my teller days and ordering every customer a debit card when they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm sure you do...you're a bit less masculine then I am so it makes sense

I make a great example of why you should start posting

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I used to transcribe dictation for my parent's company through high school. Faster you type, more money you make.
    $4.00 per page. Depositions were the best. Lots of spacing.

$4.00 per page. Depositions were the best. Lots of spacing.
    I take those...I don't type them

Sent from my Bat Cave

I take those...I don't type them

Sent from my Bat Cave
    How much you pay your transcriber?

How much you pay your transcriber?
    We don't have transcribers we have court reporters

Sent from my Bat Cave

Banned
    They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Our name is Eli and we are Batshit Crazy attention whores addicted to posting on HotBoat!

It's all your faults! Stop being so funny, posting pictures of hot women, delicious food, fun places, what you're doing or did last weekend, your family, your amazing trials and tribulations, oh and the occasional boat or boat related topic as well as the super hot picture of Wheeler. Yea, we are post and attention whores, but if we have to pick the kind of whore to be those two work for all of the Elis!

I have no intention of recovering so I will just blame everyone on HotBoat!

Disclaimer: I also blame it on my ability to type super fast, irrespective of the 30 second timeout I must take in between posts.

2000 posts!
    Here i fixed it for you!!!!!
    Yo HotBoat Anonymous 2000 dey say da first step ta recovery iz admitting you gots uh problem. Our name iz Eli an' we's is Batshit madness attention whores addicted ta posting on HotBoat! It's all yo' faults! Stop being so funny, posting pictures o' hot beotches, delicious chickn n` corn bread 'n waffles, fun places, what you doin' or did last weekend, yo' family, yo' amazing trials an' tribulations, awww an' da occasional boat or boat related topic as well as da super hot picture o' Wheeler. Yea, we's is post an' attention whores, but if we's gots ta pick da kind o' beeotch ta be those two werk fo' all o' da Elis! ah gots nahh intention o' recovering so ah will just blame brothas on HotBoat! Disclaimer: ah also blame it on muh motha fuckin ability ta type super fast, irrespective o' da 30 second timeout ah mus' take in between posts. 2000 posts! what 'chew trippin foo' -