Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    hate to say it, i don't think my boat will ever be finished by the shop that has it, went by there today and he has started two other boats , aim assuming to collect money but i was told mine will be ready on monday tomorrow .. he better get a ten man crew there to pull that off in 12 hours hasn't been touched in months
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

we settled r differences and he was moveing right along,,said he had the bieser and cole and yours to finish in the next 2 weeks..that was 2 weeks ago then i was to bring mine back in this week hmmmmmmm.....was gregs bieser done or the cole
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    we settled r differences and he was moveing right along,,said he had the bieser and cole and yours to finish in the next 2 weeks..that was 2 weeks ago then i was to bring mine back in this week hmmmmmmm.....was gregs bieser done or the cole
    nope not that i could see and at the rate mine is going it'll need another 4-6 years
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

ok just got back....gregs bieser should be done today he was doing a cut and buff on it floors looked good....the cole is close to being done and yours he said will be done this week for sure......then i can bring mine down probably next monday. all 3 should be gone by friday he says .......

your deck was all sanded r u takeing it back like that and paint yourself or is he suppose to paint it also i didnt ask....
    Last edited by mouzer; 05-19-2014 at 11:38 AM.

ok just got back....gregs bieser should be done today he was doing a cut and buff on it floors looked good....the cole is close to being done and yours he said will be done this week for sure......then i can bring mine down probably next monday. all 3 should be gone by friday he says .......

your deck was all sanded r u takeing it back like that and paint yourself or is he suppose to paint it also i didnt ask....
    taking it back, so i can get the body work done in a few days rather than 6-9 months for a day of filler
    than goes back for a 1-2 year paint job i guess
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    taking it back, so i can get the body work done in a few days rather than 6-9 months for a day of filler
    than goes back for a 1-2 year paint job i guess
    Sorry for the circumstances. But that is without a doubt, the smartest thing you've ever posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

greg picked his up it was done this morning...........stu called and said he wanted to get yours done and out of there and bring in my stevens to fix the paint job said he only needed 1 weekend day to paint touch up...hopen he means this weekend
    Last edited by mouzer; 05-20-2014 at 01:49 PM.

greg picked his up it was done this morning...........stu called and said he wanted to get yours done and out of there and bring in my stevens to fix the paint job said he only needed 1 weekend day to paint touch up...hopen he means this weekend
    most shops do the floor in less than a week...
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

was there today stu wasnt there looks like he was still sanding on the deck and back of your boat ..saw him when i left going down hamner st with another boat in tow old wood decker hmmmmmmmm

was there today stu wasnt there looks like he was still sanding on the deck and back of your boat ..saw him when i left going down hamner st with another boat in tow old wood decker hmmmmmmmm
    was out there sunday .. he glassed the deck , nothing else's done to the floors or the inside , i guess a few more years to go and a few other boats in front of mine.
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB