Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Well stu and i were great friends ive loaned the fucker money so he could eat.brought him ton of work ...toldem to please get my boat done next week or i will come get it i dont want it sitting there if your not gonna work on it ..he texted me back your boats out in the street come get it......it wasnt covered full of water neither was yours......he made a big mistake..im the last person u fuck over...good luck

OH AND HE HASNT EVEN FIXED THE PAINT JOB ON MY STEVENS HE PROMISED WEEKS AGO....GOOD LUCK

OH DONT WORRY I WILL GET BACK EVERY PENNY HE SHOULDA JUST FINISHED IT HIMSELF 1 -8 HR DAY IT COULDA BEEN DONE WHO DO U THINK IS GONNA PAY THE BILL TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE FINISH...HE CAN MAKE IT RIGHT AND FINISH IT I WILL GIVEM TILL NEXT WEEKEND..I HAVE A SIGNED CONTRACT BY HIM
    Last edited by mouzer; 04-26-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    Well stu and i were great friends ive loaned the fucker money so he could eat.brought him ton of work ...toldem to please get my boat done next week or i will come get it i dont want it sitting there if your not gonna work on it ..he texted me back your boats out in the street come get it......it wasnt covered full of water neither was yours......he made a big mistake..im the last person u fuck over...good luck

OH AND HE HASNT EVEN FIXED THE PAINT JOB ON MY STEVENS HE PROMISED WEEKS AGO....GOOD LUCK

OH DONT WORRY I WILL GET BACK EVERY PENNY HE SHOULDA JUST FINISHED IT HIMSELF 1 -8 HR DAY IT COULDA BEEN DONE WHO DO U THINK IS GONNA PAY THE BILL TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE FINISH...HE CAN MAKE IT RIGHT AND FINISH IT I WILL GIVEM TILL NEXT WEEKEND..I HAVE A SIGNED CONTRACT BY HIM
    sorry to hear that mike , call me when you get a chance this is not good.
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Sorry to hear that. I know you liked Stu. The fact that in the past you would have felt obligated to defend him is a large part of why I've never posted about the crappy job he did on the Litchfield. You're a good guy and you would have gone out of you way to right a friend's wrong.

Just make extra sure that wood is dry before you glass it. I'm pretty sure that's why the deck on the wife's boat is delaminating. And if you want some help trying to reason with Stu, I'd be glad to come back out. Between us two frail old men with bad backs, I'm sure we could find a way to reason with him. If nothing else, we'd make great witnesses for each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I know you liked Stu. The fact that in the past you would have felt obligated to defend him is a large part of why I've never posted about the crappy job he did on the Litchfield. You're a good guy and you would have gone out of you way to right a friend's wrong.

Just make extra sure that wood is dry before you glass it. I'm pretty sure that's why the deck on the wife's boat is delaminating. And if you want some help trying to reason with Stu, I'd be glad to come back out. Between us two frail old men with bad backs, I'm sure we could find a way to reason with him. If nothing else, we'd make great witnesses for each other.
    keep your drama off my boat build PLEASE you have tried to ruin every thread on here Snoc stay off my my shit ...
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

sorry og no more talk about this...anyway your floors looked really good today

you did a great job on your trailer.....................next time your down at stus get some pictures
    Last edited by mouzer; 04-26-2014 at 09:45 PM.

sorry og no more talk about this...anyway your floors looked really good today

you did a great job on your trailer.....................next time your down at stus get some pictures
    sorry mike its the wrong thread and fn SNOC is trying to shit in here to , this thread is my build on my boat whether anybody likes what i am doing i could give a rats ass, its what i am doing the way i want to do it, don't like it keep the fuck out.
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

sorry mike its the wrong thread and fn SNOC is trying to shit in here to , this thread is my build on my boat whether anybody likes what i am doing i could give a rats ass, its what i am doing the way i want to do it, don't like it keep the fuck out.
    Why don't you grow up. Its not your thead unless you bought hotboat.com. Someone made a comment and I replied to them since it is a public forum. If you don't like it, ignore it with you mouth shut.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Why don't you grow up. Its not your thead unless you bought hotboat.com. Someone made a comment and I replied to them since it is a public forum. If you don't like it, ignore it with you mouth shut.
    just keep your fn drama and bs off this thread .you have personally ruined so many , now your after this one, my friends and family follow this thread of my boat build keep it about my boat or go elsewhere with your bs please
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Stopped by and had a long talk with stu today. Sorry I didn't snap any pictures of your boat, got a little side tracked, I was home by the time I remembered to look and take pics. I'll be back there probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens

og sent u a pm but its full.........i was there this morn didnt go good at all for me .....heads up