Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Never understood this sort of thing. My floors are almost done and I'm doing more work than yours. And I've been doing this in my spare time not a full time job. Maybe a total of 2 weeks worth of work.

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    big x2 sent him a text to cover my boat up and put the nose up i have raw wood in the floor gonna rain tonight..think im gonna sell both my boats and get a street rod im just had it with people...im soooooooo done at this point i just want my scoops my seats and my 2 boats done and done now.......im sooo fn pissed right now
    Drive over and check. You need to keep that wood dry. I can show you pictures of what happens if the wood isn't completely dry and someone glasses over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Never understood this sort of thing. My floors are almost done and I'm doing more work than yours. And I've been doing this in my spare time not a full time job. Maybe a total of 2 weeks worth of work.
    i know i know blah blah ,, well time to work on my street rod now ..
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

i get weekly progress photos with about two hours worth of work done.. oh well
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

WESTERNAERO
    i get weekly progress photos with about two hours worth of work done.. oh well
    Live and learn, huh?

Live and learn, huh?
    yup i wish i would of know that every body paid up front,,makes more sense he used the money up and isn't finished so needs to take on more work to keep afloat..and the burden is getting worse than better , sad but i can't do anything now, and don't want to piss off the guy who hasn't finished his work, he does great work but the time frame is out of control.
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

yup i wish i would of know that every body paid up front,,makes more sense he used the money up and isn't finished so needs to take on more work to keep afloat..and the burden is getting worse than better , sad but i can't do anything now, and don't want to piss off the guy who hasn't finished his work, he does great work but the time frame is out of control.
    Lets hope you're right about him doing great work. Doesn't sound like Mike's work turned out great on the first try.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Lets hope you're right about him doing great work. Doesn't sound like Mike's work turned out great on the first try.
    now talking shit on here FUCK YOU !!
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

now talking shit on here FUCK YOU !!
    Hoping you are right is talking shit? More like giving support. Ask Mike what I know about Stu's work. Then STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Hoping you are right is talking shit? More like giving support. Ask Mike what I know about Stu's work. Then STFU!
    the negative support you give isn't needed here please stay off my boat build !!!
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB