Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    i know glenn..he just pulled the joy and excitement right out of me
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    i will see em tomorrow he was suppose to have a few things done to mine over the weekend and i asked him mon day what got done he said nothing..i paid cash in full so im not very happy.
    IM ABOUT TO PULL MINE OUT AND SELL THEM BOTH,,IM PRETTY TIRED OF DISSAPOINTMENT..... NOT HIS WORK HIS WORD
    i paid cash in full also my friend was told would be done in two months max well its been there since november 2
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

He is a good guy i just dont understand........saw your boat the other day floors look good..he just needs to pick up the pace if your gonna see water this summer....HE IS JUST A 1 MAN OPERATION AND HE IS WORKING ON LIKE 7 BOATS AT 1 TIME...THEY WILL GET DONE ....
    Last edited by mouzer; 04-23-2014 at 09:59 PM.

He is a good guy i just dont understand........saw your boat the other day floors look good..he just needs to pick up the pace if your gonna see water this summer....HE IS JUST A 1 MAN OPERATION AND HE IS WORKING ON LIKE 7 BOATS AT 1 TIME...THEY WILL GET DONE ....
    Don't rush him. When he hurries is when he will make a mistake. And then it will have to go back to be repaired. He needs a secretary or foreman to plan his work day and keep him on track. Time management is not his strong suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

i counted 9
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Some progress Name:  IMG_5749.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  57.0 KB
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    i paid cash in full also my friend was told would be done in two months max well its been there since november 2
    Sounds pretty typical of shops in this type of industry (paint& body, upostery, fiberglass, etc.). That's why I've taught myself to do everything myself.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Sounds pretty typical of shops in this type of industry (paint& body, upostery, fiberglass, etc.). That's why I've taught myself to do everything myself.
    i agree should of learned it would of been done way long ago, i have learned a lesson now, if i ever have a shop work on my boat again no pre payment you want money finish my stuff than i pay!!!
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

big x2 sent him a text to cover my boat up and put the nose up i have raw wood in the floor gonna rain tonight..think im gonna sell both my boats and get a street rod im just had it with people...im soooooooo done at this point i just want my scoops my seats and my 2 boats done and done now.......im sooo fn pissed right now

big x2 sent him a text to cover my boat up and put the nose up i have raw wood in the floor gonna rain tonight..think im gonna sell both my boats and get a street rod im just had it with people...im soooooooo done at this point i just want my scoops my seats and my 2 boats done and done now.......im sooo fn pissed right now
    i told him that too lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB