Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    So if your post one of your copyrighted pictures there, he re-watermarks them with his watermark? Is that legal?
    I think it has to be uploaded like in the form of an attachment.

I host either on Coppermine, photobucket or facebook and paste the URL to get around Dave's shenanigans.

Part of good moderating is nowing your site top to bottom as well as legal stuff . The pictures that were taken down were and are posted on Hot Boat under GT wedensdays byJamie who actually took the photos . They are still there with no watermarks .

Hey Mitch, Thanks for putting them back up. If your ever up in Nor-Cal I'll buy drinks. Bob
    Last edited by HighVoltage329; 02-14-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltage329 View Post
    Hey Mitch, Thanks for putting them back up. If your ever up in Nor-Cal I'll buy drinks. Bob
    Have you had a chance to run it yet with the Grose prop ? Came out bad ass ! .......

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Just because a picture has a riverdavesplace watermark, doesn't necessarily mean River dave holds any copyright to it. Dave has his site set on auto watermark regardless of who's picture is uploaded/hosted over there. Not cool in my book
    Man, I agree. That aint cool
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Just because a picture has a riverdavesplace watermark, doesn't necessarily mean River dave holds any copyright to it. Dave has his site set on auto watermark regardless of who's picture is uploaded/hosted over there. Not cool in my book
    Not only not cool, according to some of the research I have done, not necessarily legal. The site has no disclaimers nor do you have to agree in the registration process that any post made on the site becomes the intellectual property of RDP dot com. That is why I wouldn't post on you tube or those type sites that claim to ownership of the material posted there. Even your copyrighted video excerpts become theirs to do with as they please once you post them on their site. But, you had to acknowledge that prior to being able to upload for the first time.

Also I would say that since he claims no rights to ownership of what is posted on his public site, that if you can see it and copy or download it without logging in, it is public domain and anyone is welcome to use it (like someone posting a picture on the bulletin board at a store and you taking a picture of the picture and posting it. If it's in a public place, there is no expectation of privacy). But that is my opinion. I'm sure Eli can set me straight if I'm off base.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

WESTERNAERO
    Mitch, what happened to your cruiser pics on the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Have you had a chance to run it yet with the Grose prop ? Came out bad ass ! .......
    Going out tomorrow?