Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Here's ours.

and this is the new motor
    Last edited by HighVoltage329; 02-12-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltage329 View Post
    Here's ours.
    Sorry, your photos were removed due to the rdp watermark.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Just because a picture has a riverdavesplace watermark, doesn't necessarily mean River dave holds any copyright to it. Dave has his site set on auto watermark regardless of who's picture is uploaded/hosted over there. Not cool in my book

I understand. Didn't notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Just because a picture has a riverdavesplace watermark, doesn't necessarily mean River dave holds any copyright to it. Dave has his site set on auto watermark regardless of who's picture is uploaded/hosted over there. Not cool in my book
    I understand and I apologize, however there is no way for me to know if it's his property or not. And I would prefer to keep any potential litigation exposure to a minimum as this site isn't exactly lining anyone's pockets with silver. On top of all that I really have no desire to promote anyone else's site. I hope everyone understands my position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand and I apologize, however there is no way for me to know if it's his property or not. And I would prefer to keep any potential litigation exposure to a minimum as this site isn't exactly lining anyone's pockets with silver. On top of all that I really have no desire to promote anyone else's site. I hope everyone understands my position.

Yeah I get it. I just wanted to make sure you knew how it works over at RD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    So if your post one of your copyrighted pictures there, he re-watermarks them with his watermark? Is that legal?
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    So if your post one of your copyrighted pictures there, he re-watermarks them with his watermark? Is that legal?
    Its open for interpretation, and interpretation is food for lawyers
    Last edited by HB Vic; 02-13-2014 at 11:08 AM.