Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Richard Petty Experience

Anyone else ever do this, I did it a few years ago at Las Vegas Speedway, it was a blast, got up to 139.4, that's me squezzing my big fat butt into the stock car, not bad for a redneck, if you ever get a chance to do it, do it, it's bad azz.

I'd love to get the chance to do that.

One of these days

I did the Drive tech experience and that was pretty bad ass. I was up to about 165 for 45 minutes and didn't have the lead/follow setup like Petty.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

The cool thing is you're driving a real 600HP stock car by yourself 2-3' from the wall, it took me a few laps to get up to my top speed, anyone that says these guys aren't athletes are crazy, I was wore out when I was done.

I hate nascar but did this at the ca speedway a few yrs ago. I was disappointed in the cars being either detuned or had a gas pedal limiter but I guess I understand why. I really didn't feel I got my money's worth. I walked away hot and sweaty and disappointed. I guess I know now what my wife is always feeling. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    I hate nascar but did this at the ca speedway a few yrs ago. I was disappointed in the cars being either detuned or had a gas pedal limiter but I guess I understand why. I really didn't feel I got my money's worth. I walked away hot and sweaty and disappointed. I guess I know now what my wife is always feeling. Lol
    lol...

Weird, because the car I had would have gone much faster if I felt comfortable going faster, maybe I'm sure I'll go faster if I ever do it again, but 140 was fast enough for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Weird, because the car I had would have gone much faster if I felt comfortable going faster, maybe I'm sure I'll go faster if I ever do it again, but 140 was fast enough for the first time.
    I had my foot through the fire wall and was super comfortable. I like to go fast. The car I was in had a detuned nascar engine in it. It wouldn't go faster then 142. I was hoping for 190's with my eyeballs vibrating out of my head.

I had my foot through the fire wall and was super comfortable. I like to go fast. The car I was in had a detuned nascar engine in it. It wouldn't go faster then 142. I was hoping for 190's with my eyeballs vibrating out of my head.
    I'm thinking a little Goose might have enhanced your experience lol