Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Havasu House/Condo Rental Wanted

I'm looking for a rental for April 25th-28th. Any one have a house for rent or referral? Thanks.

Wendi

Havasu House/Condo Rental Wanted

Call hank. He has two available condos a kings condos on the channel. 619-251-2446. This was as of a week and a half ago. Check with him.

Cool! I've never stayed there before, how's boat/truck parking?

WMC

Re: Havasu House/Condo Rental Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I believe gated

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Very small and limited. But its the best condos on the water.

It's gated and limited parking for a Boat and or trailer as stated. Most if not all just Boaters leave their Boat in the water and park on the beach in front of Kings View but you can take a chance on being ticketed since it is a public beach and there is no overnight parking, but I have never seen them ticket during Desert Storm in front of Kings View. I'm sure the boat and trailer parking will be full by the time you get there. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    It's gated and limited parking for a Boat and or trailer as stated. Most if not all just Boaters leave their Boat in the water and park on the beach in front of Kings View but you can take a chance on being ticketed since it is a public beach and there is no overnight parking, but I have never seen them ticket during Desert Storm in front of Kings View. I'm sure the boat and trailer parking will be full by the time you get there. Good Luck!
    Thanks. Yea I'd rather get a house away from all the commotion and I don't like slipping the boat over night (especially with the chance of a ticket).. Might just do the Islander...

Thanks. Yea I'd rather get a house away from all the commotion and I don't like slipping the boat over night (especially with the chance of a ticket).. Might just do the Islander...
    Yeah, I sure can understand that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,reason why it's called the Frat House,,,LOL.

We love Kingsview, stay there every year, now parking the boat depending on how big is sometimes a problem, as far overnight parking on the beach they have never given anyone that I know there a ticket, hell it's Desert Storm boats are everywhere...lol

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    We love Kingsview, stay there every year, now parking the boat depending on how big is sometimes a problem, as far overnight parking on the beach they have never given anyone that I know there a ticket, hell it's Desert Storm boats are everywhere...lol
    They have given Boats tickets there at Kingsview in the past but not during Desert Storm to date. Chris got one last fall on a Sunday night, that really sucked, $250. fine if I remember correctly. We do have a lot of good times there at Kingsview!!!
    Last edited by Slacker; 01-30-2013 at 10:46 AM.