Hybrid View

I'm gonna rebuild my transmission tomorrow morning then remodel my bathroom. Don't worry LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm gonna rebuild my transmission tomorrow morning then remodel my bathroom. Don't worry LOL
    Don't forget to buy a new gun. ☺️

Nice first attempt. But, you really should take them out of the pan before you frost them. The perfect rookie mistake that will cause the wife/girl friend to ban you from future baking needs yet still endear you for the attempt. Your man card didn't take too big a hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Real men can cook!
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    Real men cook, not bake.
    Bingo!

You should take those to work today.

Ha! I bought funfetti mix and icing last night. I didn't get the sprinkles though.

I like to bake and cook. I even keep fresh flowers/roses in my house. Call me whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Ha! I bought funfetti mix and icing last night. I didn't get the sprinkles though.

I like to bake and cook. I even keep fresh flowers/roses in my house. Call me whatever you want.
    I was feeling a little femme last night, but today I want to break something and then fix it. So I think I'm okay. HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I was feeling a little femme last night, but today I want to break something and then fix it. So I think I'm okay. HAHAHA

LOL. All in moderation!