Sorry to disappoint but that's not me.
    Who would know....? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Who would know....? lol
    My poor buddy shooting the gun

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Sounds like a good conversation:

Dave: You know that boating forum I've told you about.

Buddy: Yeah?

Dave: Well I posted a couple pics of you shooting the AR last weekend.

Buddy: No big deal.

Dave: Well now the pics has been changed where you seem to be getting dry humped by a wild pig while aiming the gun at a guy in a red, white and blue speedo who is deep throating a dildo.

Buddy: ????

While you're up...lol...do you mind telling me what the difference is between the Gen3 & 4 Glock?

Sent from my Bat Cave

For you gun guys. And girls

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    While you're up...lol...do you mind telling me what the difference is between the Gen3 & 4 Glock?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'm not sure of all the differences. But the biggest difference that I know of is the grip on the gen 4 is smaller. And it comes with different attachments to customize it to each shooters hand size. Also the slide spring seems lighter. It was way easier to pull back the slide on the gen4 I bought compared to the gen 3 version. Supposedly the gen 4 has a lighter recoil. I'm not really sure as I haven't shot a gen 3 in a long time.

I'm not sure of all the differences. But the biggest difference that I know of is the grip on the gen 4 is smaller. And it comes with different attachments to customize it to each shooters hand size. Also the slide spring seems lighter. It was way easier to pull back the slide on the gen4 I bought compared to the gen 3 version. Supposedly the gen 4 has a lighter recoil. I'm not really sure as I haven't shot a gen 3 in a long time.
    👍 now I remember it's the recoil and slide spring that were the main factors.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    👍 now I remember it's the recoil and slide spring that were the main factors.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    The grip is a pretty big difference too.

The grip is a pretty big difference too.
    Oh yes. Specially for my tiny hands. Thanks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm confused why there are no pictures of you shooting? You'll let your buddy shoot your AR but not your
    Camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    I'm confused why there are no pictures of you shooting? You'll let your buddy shoot your AR but not your
    Camera?
    Didn't really think about it till after I was done. He shot it last. It was so fuckin hot I was dying to get out of there.