Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Like this? Tell me you're not impressed?
    Attachment 32168
    That had to be more toward the water/center of the lake......???? Im going to have to look at this and think about it for a while... 1/4 section north on the S18/S17 line but there should be more numbers / location ID on there than just the section line and 1/4...

THinking...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    That had to be more toward the water/center of the lake......???? Im going to have to look at this and think about it for a while... 1/4 section north on the S18/S17 line but there should be more numbers / location ID on there than just the section line and 1/4...

THinking...
    The line indicates that it was on the sector line, and the 1/4 indication means it is 1/4 of the section up from the bottom. The numbers should go up going North and East. No other markings would be required to pin point that exact location. And yes that would be almost due north into the lake bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

GRADS
    I have to come clean...it was pure dumb luck that I stumbled across the second one, but still amazing.

I have to come clean...it was pure dumb luck that I stumbled across the second one, but still amazing.
    Were you about 1/4 mile north of the section corner marker you found previously??? Going toward the water???

Dumb luck is still luck... WHich is better than bad luck, and that is MY luck...

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Were you about 1/4 mile north of the section corner marker you found previously??? Going toward the water???
    Yes, that is right about where I found it. It would normally be under about 90'+ of water.

Hypothetically speaking.....what if you took these home and now you cant put them back because the locations are 25' underwater. What would you do with them?
    Aquaponics?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams