Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    i have a question what is the intention to post my picture on here, but whatever the reason i hope its for the good with no other intentions .... and i have a feelings its up there for all the wrong reasons
    OG I did not post it. If the OP would like it remove he can remove it. If its been quoted and he would like to remove it, I will remove the quoted pics.

Your boat is more obvious than you. Don't let the Internet banter get the best of you. It's amazing how things turn civil in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I think you misquoted me OG. I said unless I have permission. I have permission.
    its right from your email no mis quote cut and paste lol.. see even you are not perfect lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

its right from your email no mis quote cut and paste lol.. see even you are not perfect lol
    Thanks OG, I never said I was perfect.

But there are many threads and posts on this site in regard to watermarking. It isn't a secret. If you'd like to get permission from RD and PB to allow me to post their watermarked pics, please go right ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    OG I did not post it. If the OP would like it remove he can remove it. If its been quoted and he would like to remove it, I will remove the quoted pics.
    i know you did not post just trying to figure the reason behind there motive, after all the BS this thread has gone thru i feel its for the wrong reason to make me a face in the boat crowd, to people who are not my fans just not a good feeling that now ill have to carry at all boat shows for my own personal protection
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

....... to people who are not my fans just not a good feeling that now ill have to carry at all boat shows for my own personal protection
    lol. Nothing to worry about there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Are you one of these guys OG?
    yes i am one of these guys lets see my boat is sponsored by NRI so lets see which you guess is me ,, and why ?
    You are the one on the left. You've previously stated that the one on the right wasn't you. He was the person driving your boat in a previous photo. The guard hat you are wearing is also a good clue.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

i know you did not post just trying to figure the reason behind there motive, after all the BS this thread has gone thru i feel its for the wrong reason to make me a face in the boat crowd, to people who are not my fans just not a good feeling that now ill have to carry at all boat shows for my own personal protection
    OG since you feel so strongly about it I have removed the photos. But I can't control who has them or where they post them. And I may not be able to keep them off this site. I personally don't think you have anything to worry about. The guys posting here are no threat to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    lol. Nothing to worry about there.
    after some of the comments from phone calls from friends of friends that i better watch my back its a bit disturbing to find my picture posted and everyone wants to know which is me.. so ill tell all of you iam a MP at Los Alamitos JFTB ... any body wants to talk aim on post wed thru sat every week from 0600 to 1800 easy to find aim at the gate ...
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

its whats in the boat when i bought it, i am asking what to use for the boat, why can't you just help without your bs ????????? when i bought the boat it had a bone stock 440 with a tunnel ram that wouldn't run it was all wrong i built the blower motor and this is what i have now, so either lend a hand or educate or just be quiet please its very annoying
    I did I know this was going to come sooner or later. You trashed people in the open forum minding their own business, and then argue with anybody and everybody, and yet still expect everybody to play nice when you what some info.

If you go with the Aquamet, I would get nothing less than 19, and 22 would be better, and I would get it from the place I posted.
    There are other places that sell 22 shafts and I no doubt you know of at least one of them. However, in my book, there have been too many AQ22 very premature failures and nobody seems to be able to explain why. Material source or machining??? Makes NO DIFFERENCE to me, they ALL came from the same place, that a common denominator I would prefer to avoid,
    I prefer K monel, but the supplier I was getting shafts from has passed away since making mine, I am not sure at this time where I would suggest getting one.