Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    are you sure that wasn't a hack job as I think he has changed his av and loc to Havasu and both sites are doing ok to start this drama would be nuts, just my opinion
    If that wasn't him and someone in fact hacked his account and said that, I will be the first to call him and apologize. But based on the post chain and comments, I'm 99.9999% sure it was him

But you are 100% indeed correct about the drama. We make it a point here NOT to intentionally talk bad about any other site. We've edited posts and banned people here for talking bad about other sites or businesses. This simply isn't the place for it. I love competition, I eat it all day long. The last thing I would intentionally do is talk bad about my competitors. I learned a long time ago that's not the right way to do business. Your competition will stand (or fall) on their own merits. They usually don't need anyone to give them a push. This thread goes against my grain and I will probably delete it soon. But I did think it was important for people to know I/we had no motive as to when this site started up. Other than to get it going as soon as possible since we had already missed the summer season

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    are you sure that wasn't a hack job as I think he has changed his av and loc to Havasu and both sites are doing ok to start this drama would be nuts, just my opinion
    this ^^^

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    This thread goes against my grain and I will probably delete it soon.
    In before the delete....I'd like to take this time to say hi to my old pal RD since I can't post on his site and I know he is reading this.

BTW, havasudavesplace.com and havasudaves.com are now up and running.....way before November 1st.
    Last edited by GRADS; 08-07-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    In before the delete....I'd like to take this time to say hi to my old pal RD since I can't post on his site and I know he is reading this.

BTW, havasudavesplace.com and havasudaves.com are now up and running.....way before November 1st.
    Troublemaker. Why were you banned?? I'd like to compare notes

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Troublemaker. Why were you banned?? I'd like to compare notes
    I was also banned. Are there notes on me? lol

TBI banned me for telling Havasu Rehab (whoever the fuck he even is) that he could lick my balls and my ass after he insulted me for no reason. Well it turns out that the real reason for ban was because his mods (whom have never met me) have personal vendettas with me. I heard it had something to do with me being brown or some other childish bullshit. Oh well... Like I've said before, I have no hard feelings towards ol RD. He and I had a few lengthy phone conversations and I ended our convo that I would respect whatever decision he made. He decided to honor the ban to back up his mods and I can appreciate that. It's his business/website and he can do what he chooses. No big deal. He's a boater. I'm a boater and that's that. No reason to create enemies.

Grads' ban was also pretty uncalled for. However it's not my site, so who cares. Not like I've lost a minute of sleep over it.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 08-07-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I was also banned. Are there notes on me? lol

TBI banned me for telling Havasu Rehab (whoever the fuck he even is) that he could lick my balls and my ass after he insulted me for no reason. Well it turns out that the real reason for ban was because his mods (whom have never met me) have personal vendettas with me. I heard it had something to do with me being brown or some other childish bullshit. Oh well... Like I've said before, I have no hard feelings towards ol RD. He and I had a few lengthy phone conversations and I ended our convo that I would respect whatever decision he made. He decided to honor the ban to back up his mods and I can appreciate that. It's his business/website and he can do what he chooses. No big deal. He's a boater. I'm a boater and that's that. No reason to create enemies.

Grads' ban was also pretty uncalled for. However it's not my site, so who cares. Not like I've lost a minute of sleep over it.
    I never quite understood why RDP and HB became so segregated when prior to the launch anytime you clicked for HB it redirected to rdp.
    I never had a clue you were brown until you bring it up, which in my book is a completely unnecessary trump card to carry.jmho
    Grads' banning(who knows which one of the dozens truthfully) IMO was him consistently pushing the envelope. Justified, probably. Sadly, I think he has some great input and content when he wants but for whatever reason he seemed to always loose it if someone disagreed with him.
    I've been around these boat forums since 2003ish, I'm not a avid race fan or tech whiz for boats but I do enjoy the lifestyle it provides me and my family. My presence on all of them is more geared at the social aspect of it, enjoying time together with similarly minded people at the lake and/or other events and trips.
    Whether a prop turns left or right, hull has 2 steps, yada, yada, yada isn't as important to me, although getting needed info when you do have an issue is obtainable on any of the forums. That part of it can be helpful. I've seen fantastic personal help go to those in need from complete strangers on these sites.....so to see bickering between folks from what I view as a common denominator with different IP addresses is disheartening.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I never quite understood why RDP and HB became so segregated when prior to the launch anytime you clicked for HB it redirected to rdp.
    I never had a clue you were brown until you bring it up, which in my book is a completely unnecessary trump card to carry.jmho
    Grads' banning(who knows which one of the dozens truthfully) IMO was him consistently pushing the envelope. Justified, probably. Sadly, I think he has some great input and content when he wants but for whatever reason he seemed to always loose it if someone disagreed with him.
    I've been around these boat forums since 2003ish, I'm not a avid race fan or tech whiz for boats but I do enjoy the lifestyle it provides me and my family. My presence on all of them is more geared at the social aspect of it, enjoying time together with similarly minded people at the lake and/or other events and trips.
    Whether a prop turns left or right, hull has 2 steps, yada, yada, yada isn't as important to me, although getting needed info when you do have an issue is obtainable on any of the forums. That part of it can be helpful. I've seen fantastic personal help go to those in need from complete strangers on these sites.....so to see bickering between folks from what I view as a common denominator with different IP addresses is disheartening.
    See my earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    See my earlier post.
    Victims tend to over-rate themselves

Interesting little known fact is I am a moderator on a boating website, just ain't gonna tell which one.
    We keep it drama free there as well.