Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

To all of our Veterans...

I thank you...

God Bless you all... Thank you for stepping up...

Lets not forget our fallen on this holiday...

Name:  SOMEGA~1.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  148.2 KB

Name:  Graves_at_Arlington_on_Memorial_Day.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  70.0 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Check your pulse if this doesn't choke you up...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-23-2014 at 07:09 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thank you to all for what you have done!
    Fishing, Hunting & Outdoors its part of life!
    OffishialBusiness.com

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

The sacrifice is not just the enlisted.......

Thanks to all the men and woman who do and have served our wonderful country and provide us with the wonderful freedom we have, thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thank you to all the Veterans!

Sent from my Bat Cave

'THANKYOU THANK YOU THANKYOU" from the bottom of my heart...thankyou

those videos made me have the sniffles
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

It wasn't until I served my Country, that I truly understood the meaning and the differences between Memorial Day and Veterans Day. God bless my Brother's and Sister's who gave their lives,, for our great Nation. Semper Fi,,, God, Country, Corps!
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    It wasn't until I served my Country, that I truly understood the meaning and the differences between Memorial Day and Veterans Day. God bless my Brother's and Sister's who gave their lives,, for our great Nation. Semper Fi,,, God, Country, Corps!
    I agree completely, well except for that last word. But it leaves me uncomfortable when people want to celebrate all vets on Memorial Day. We have our day. This day is for our friends and those who went before them and since them that didn't share the same luck as us and gave everything.

Three deployments and I came back every time while men that were far better than me didn't make it. Here's to remembering them and their families for the sacrifices they made for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel