PDA

View Full Version : The only Political Thread on Www.Hotboat.Com

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Never say never right?

This is your once and only chance to post political content on this site. Any other thread started will be immediately deleted. So be warned.

I think I've earned the right to start this thread. And I know many of you are foaming at the mouth to post. So fire away. But like I said, take notice. Any other thread started that contains politics will be deleted. And this thread will be locked and closed on 12/31/2014. And to be honest, I have no idea if I'll start another one in 2015. We'll see how bad this one goes.

Here are the rules:

No personal attacks or attacks on businesses or other websites. That's pretty much it.

Good luck.

Edit: and the thread continues in to 2015 :D

314joey
11-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Here's my one and only comment..................maybe, the country made a move in the right direction last night, now maybe "EVERYONE" (everyone means everyone) will pay attention to what the American people have said and do something about it and get the economy back on track, mend our fractured country and bring everyone together, god bless America.

Stainless
11-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Never say never right?

This is your once and only chance to post political content on this site. Any other thread started will be immediately deleted. So be warned.

I think I've earned the right to start this thread. And I know many of you are foaming at the mouth to post. So fire away. But like I said, take notice. Any other thread started that contains politics will be deleted. And this thread will be locked and closed on 12/31/2014. And to be honest, I have no idea if I'll start another one in 2015. We'll see how bad this one goes.

Here are the rules:

No personal attacks or attacks on businesses or other websites. That's pretty much it.

Good luck.

Now you go and do it, I'm almost out of gas from my veiled attempts to post political comments the last couple of days. 😝

Let's just say I'm as "happy as a frog on a lilly pad" over yesterday's Red success in the Senate, House, Gubernatorial, and all the local seats captured by the GOP! 😊

CH3NO2

Stainless
11-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Oh, and thank you HB!

CH3NO2

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Oh, and thank you HB!

CH3NO2

You're welcome. And no, there isn't really a reason why this thread was started TODAY LOL.

But I personally will refrain from making any political comments. Imagine the lynch mob that would attack if I can't even make a post about FB LOL

riverrunner1984
11-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Now you go and do it, I'm almost out of gas from my veiled attempts to post political comments the last couple of days. ��
Let's just say I'm as "happy as a frog on a lilly pad" over yesterday's Red success in the Senate, House, Gubernatorial, and all the local seats captured by the GOP! ��
CH3NO2

:thumbup:

C-2
11-05-2014, 10:32 AM
I remember when I was in highschool, and that turd Jimmy Carter was in office. Though I was young and didn't feel the pressures of the grown-up world, you could feel the despair, the hopelessness about the state of the country. Then, Ronald Reagan came along and lit a fire under the country's ass.

Today, I feel that way again :)

Paul65K
11-05-2014, 10:42 AM
I think it's just a veiled attempt at driving site traffic :D

In any case I agree with you Joey (Jim), unfortunately Boehner, McConnell and Team remind me of Colin Kaepernick with the ball on the one yard line with an easy touchdown/victory in sight........hope they don't fuck it up too :rolleyes

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 10:49 AM
I think it's just a veiled attempt at driving site traffic :D

Veiled? Not really, pretty obvious as everyone here knows how I feel about politics on a boating site.

And, attempt implies hope. LOL :D

314joey
11-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Am I guessing everyone else that has refrained from a comment is unhappy with happened or am I just being paranoid.

Stainless
11-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Am I guessing everyone else that has refrained from a comment is unhappy with happened or am I just being paranoid.

They're in shock bc Vic is allowing a political thread. 😂

CH3NO2

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 12:45 PM
They're in shock bc Vic is allowing a political thread. 😂

CH3NO2

Lol you're probably right

riverrunner1984
11-05-2014, 12:49 PM
They're in shock bc Vic is allowing a political thread. ��
CH3NO2

Exactly it!
I am ecstatic about the election Jim......Im hoping for similar results in 2016.

Eli
11-05-2014, 12:50 PM

I'm waiting for Reagan's return...😝 I can't believe they didn't clone him.

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-05-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm waiting for Reagan's return...�� I can't believe they didn't clone him.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I 100% agree, I loved Ronnie !!!!!!!!!

ColeBoater
11-05-2014, 03:34 PM
I had an interesting conversation with some co workers at lunch and they asked me why I haven't been so vocal about politics like in the past. Long story short is that when I was in my mid 20's, I was very involved with OC Young Republicans and I would go to speeches, rally's and all sort of political events to support the GOP in Orange County.

Now..........Not so much. Maybe I am too busy being a dad to 3 awesome kids (and another on the way) or I am too busy at work.......or maybe......I just don't care anymore. It is most likely a variation of all three!!

The problem with politics today is that you can't trust the people you support. You can work your ass off and sweat blood for a candidate because you believe that person will do what they claim and fight for the issues you care about, but the bottom line is............THEY WON'T!!!

My favorite acronym is R.I.N.O. (Republican In Name Only). It seems like so many "republicans" today are RINO's. They run on a conservative platform yet vote like a democrat. PISSES ME OFF!!!! That is why I don't vote for them anymore and really don't care to vote at all (even though I still do at a local level).

Politics today suck.......democracy ended the day these politicians sold out to the highest bidder. With today's super PAC's, union influence and the ultra wealthy leading the way, no politician can be trusted to do what is in the best interest of the people they represent.

So for the record, I vote Republican, but I consider myself more of a social liberal and fiscal conservative. I feel that there is no room for politics in my life right now. It is something I NEVER bring up in my business dealings and it is something I don't talk about with friends/family. Too many deals lost and friendships ruined over political disagreements.

gn7
11-05-2014, 03:39 PM

I'm happy with what happened. Just wish it was enough to put the commie in prison, or better yet, hanging from rope in Monument Park. But that's asking for little much.
So lets just say I am happy, just not ecstatic.

nowski
11-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Little extra time on your hands watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Well hot damn. I promised myself I'd stay out of this, so I'll make a neutral comment lol.

All lifelong or career politicians are the same, for the most part.
They all want to get elected. Then they want to get reelected.
The only change they'll make is to do whatever it takes to accomplish the above.

I can't knock them too much though, I would never do it. You may be able to make a little change once or twice, then someone will kick your ass and you're out.

Poor bastards can't win no matter what. I think I'd rather be a lawyer. I'd much rather get paid to argue vs get paid to lie :D

Paul65K
11-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Poor bastards can't win no matter what. I think I'd rather be a lawyer. I'd much rather get paid to argue vs get paid to lie :D

Well....at least you chose the 2 most universally hated (and highly paid) professions in the world!! :rolleyes

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Well....at least you chose the 2 most universally hated (and highly paid) professions in the world!! :rolleyes

Whaaaaa?? I love my lawyer :D

Eli
11-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Whaaaaa?? I love my lawyerS :D

Fixed it for you.

😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Fixed it for you.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thanks for reminding me I currently have more than one LOL

gn7
11-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Well hot damn. I promised myself I'd stay out of this, so I'll make a neutral comment lol.

All lifelong or career politicians are the same, for the most part.
They all want to get elected. Then they want to get reelected.
The only change they'll make is to do whatever it takes to accomplish the above.

I can't knock them too much though, I would never do it. You may be able to make a little change once or twice, then someone will kick your ass and you're out.

Argue is a nicely put understatement. Think about it, 2 lawyers in a court room, and NEITHER is lying?
The very nature of their job is to lie convincingly. The very reason most politicians are lawyers, and not businessmen. Even though the US government is the largest business in the world, and the stockholders have to pay more and more for each fuckup they make.

Paul65K
11-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Fixed it for you.

😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

....:lmao

2manymustangs
11-05-2014, 04:50 PM
You don't want me to get started, there isn't enough time between NOW and midnight 12/31/2014 to express my DISlike of the commies/"progressives" in our gubment AND my contempt for what is going on within our inner city, the thinly veiled attempts to buy votes from minorities AND the slime that is being pushed at the youth of our nation... Look no further than Ferguson MO for a perfect example of how RIGHT is becoming WRONG and WRONG is becoming RIGHT in the eyes of the "progresives/commies"...

Joey, I'm 110% with you...

I don't put a HUGE amount of faith in the fragile moral state of most politicians (blue OR red) with the level of $$$ being thrown around and at them once they make it to the house or senate... I DO however have faith in the good people in our country and the people have sent a LOUUUUUUUUD resounding message to D.C. and the slime balls like Pat Quinn/Ill & Harry Reid...

I can't go back to where I once was with the political discussions in my former life, there isn't enuff time for that BUT I will do my level best to raise my kids right/make the right choices and do the same for any other young people in my life...

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Argue is a nicely put understatement. Think about it, 2 lawyers in a court room, and NEITHER is lying?
The very nature of their job is to lie convincingly. The very reason most politicians are lawyers, and not businessmen. Even though the US government is the largest business in the world, and the stockholders have to pay more and more for each fuckup they make.

Bob, Bob, Bob. You take everything too seriously. If you couldn't tell, I was being a little sarcastic. Of course one or both of them will be lying, but my point is they get paid to argue for a living, not lie. Holy guacamole Mr. Bob. Get a sense of humor :D

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 05:01 PM
......But my point is they get paid to argue for a living, not lie.....

Bob Bob Bob, that too was another dig at politicians just FYI, don't curse me out again :D

Eli
11-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Oh the irony...in San Diego there's a potential recount to pick a politician so they thought it was a good idea to get lawyers involved. Bahahahahahahaahaha

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
11-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Who loves Harry Reid....................................ha, ha, ha, ha, see what he gets for protecting what's his name.

Paul65K
11-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Who loves Harry Reid??:lmao :hilarious::lmao :hilarious::lmao :hilarious::lmao :hilarious::lmao :hilarious::lmao :hilarious::lmao :hilarious:

Ziggy
11-05-2014, 08:37 PM
I think we should impeach Bill Clinton

Ziggy
11-05-2014, 08:38 PM
:p:D:D

Stainless
11-05-2014, 09:01 PM
I hope a side benefit to yesterday's ass whipping is the gun control advocates will be squelched so we can walk into a store and buy a box of .22 shells.

CH3NO2

Bobby V
11-05-2014, 09:16 PM
I hope a side benefit to yesterday's ass whipping is the gun control advocates will be squelched so we can walk into a store and buy a box of .22 shells.

CH3NO2
I only buy shot gun shells but I'm pretty sure you can get .22 shells at Wal Mart. My buddy buys ammo there about twice a month.

Stainless
11-05-2014, 09:25 PM
I only buy shot gun shells but I'm pretty sure you can get .22 shells at Wal Mart. My buddy buys ammo there about twice a month.

Not here, .22 ammo is scarce and often sold at a premium. When Walmart gets some it sells out in minutes. To their credit they don't price gouge though. I notice there is a little thing going with people here where they text their buddies and they all come running when Walmart gets .22's in.

CH3NO2

djunkie
11-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Not here, .22 ammo is scarce and often sold at a premium. When Walmart gets some it sells out in minutes. To their credit they don't price gouge though. I notice there is a little thing going with people here where they text their buddies and they all come running when Walmart gets .22's in.

CH3NO2

Wanna buy some? I've got a whoooole lot of .22lr. Lol

RogerThat99
11-05-2014, 09:41 PM
......... :D :D

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Indiana_Jones_-_In_Before_The_Lock.gif

Stainless
11-05-2014, 10:02 PM

I've got a few thousand rounds myself. I'd just like to be able to walk in and buy some at will. 😔

CH3NO2

Paul65K
11-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Sure I'll take 3000..........at $20 a brick just like before all this shit started.:D..............remember when they actually went on sale for $9.99 a brick :grumble

djunkie
11-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Sure I'll take 3000..........at $20 a brick just like before all this shit started.:D..............remember when they actually went on sale for $9.99 a brick :grumble

I remember the $10/brick too.

niceguyeddie
11-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Can we throw religion into the mix?

Why does religion cause so much turmoil in the world? Could religion itself be a big problem many overlook? What are the actions of many people controlled by?...Religions!

Is what we were told to believe all bullshit?

HB Vic
11-05-2014, 10:37 PM

Why does religion cause so much turmoil in the world? Could religion itself be a big problem many overlook? What are the actions of many people controlled by?...Religions!

Go for it.

Ziggy
11-05-2014, 11:01 PM

Historically it is the cause of the majority of wars. Wtf do you think jihad is? The middle east has been riddled with religious wars, some decades long. Isreal in the middle of a bunch of Muslims tossing rockets at each other forever. The perfect storm brews there regularly.
Marraige is similar. Shoes are not a religion...lmao

niceguyeddie
11-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Historically it is the cause of the majority of wars. Wtf do you think jihad is? The middle east has been riddled with religious wars, some decades long. Isreal in the middle of a bunch of Muslims tossing rockets at each other forever. The perfect storm brews there regularly.

Christians of all people trip me out the most. They blindly support politicians that get us into these huge wars. The US government has been exploiting the Christians for years and the Christians are too "blinded by faith" to see it.

All I know is this: If there is a god, I am sure he'd forgive me for not believing in him, as he would see how unlikely he himself seems.

314joey
11-06-2014, 05:57 AM
I agree religion has been the cause of millions and millions of deaths over recorded history,................... all religions,............................ but 95% of them have changed with modern times and have stopped all the atrocities expect one, I'll let you figure out which one it is, but it's the one still beheading people and ruthlessly slaughtering innocent people, I'm done.

Stainless
11-06-2014, 06:49 AM
My district US House CD2 AZ still too close to call. Martha McSally R is leading incumbent Ron Barber D by 1300 votes. CD2 was Gabrielle Gifford's district when she got shot.
Col Martha McSally is a retired A-10 combat pilot 47 years old. She was the first woman to fly in a combat mission. 😊

CH3NO2

gn7
11-06-2014, 06:55 AM

If you research it, that's a misconception. The 2 deadliest wars in history had nothing to do with religion. The US civial war was not about religion, nor Viet Nam, or Korea, Roman Empire, Alexander the Great, Russian Revolution, French, and American Revolutions, and Genghis Kan. What was the reason for the Indian wars? Its the same no matter how far back you go.
The number one reason is LAND and power. Not saying religion hasn't responsible for wars and deaths. Specially with one particular. But its far from the most common reason for war.
Blaming religion is a modern day phenom, and complete bullshit.

314joey
11-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Since this thread may go poof in a few months I'll post these funny pics here.

riverrunner1984
11-06-2014, 08:04 AM
My district US House CD2 AZ still too close to call. Martha McSally R is leading incumbent Ron Barber D by 1300 votes. CD2 was Gabrielle Gifford's district when she got shot.
Col Martha McSally is a retired A-10 combat pilot 47 years old. She was the first woman to fly in a combat mission. ��
CH3NO2

I am hoping she pulls it off. Although I do not live in AZ, I have heard her speak on Hugh Hewitt's radio show several times and hope she gets it.

riverrunner1984
11-06-2014, 08:06 AM
Since this thread may go poof in a few months I'll post these funny pics here.

Here is one I posted a couple years ago on FB.....
Made me chuckle....

Ziggy
11-06-2014, 11:16 AM
If you research it, that's a misconception. The 2 deadliest wars in history had nothing to do with religion. The US civial war was not about religion, nor Viet Nam, or Korea, Roman Empire, Alexander the Great, Russian Revolution, French, and American Revolutions, and Genghis Kan. What was the reason for the Indian wars? Its the same no matter how far back you go.
The number one reason is LAND and power. Not saying religion hasn't responsible for wars and deaths. Specially with one particular. But its far from the most common reason for war.
Blaming religion is a modern day phenom, and complete bullshit.
I dont disagree but religions have been a part of conflict from day one.
You dont believe the same as me so therefore you must be eliminated, is the thinking. Greed follows beliefs.
We've all witnessed similar events on all the forums we visit or have visited. Sadly, moderators are given the parameters (read beliefs) as to what is acceptable and what isn't......the rest are banned (read killed in war). :cool:

2manymustangs
11-06-2014, 03:25 PM
I agree religion has been the cause of millions and millions of deaths over recorded history,................... all religions,............................ but 95% of them have changed with modern times and have stopped all the atrocities expect one, I'll let you figure out which one it is, but it's the one still beheading people and ruthlessly slaughtering innocent people, I'm done.

Joey, not directed at you but all of the statements about "religion" and war and politics...

I would like to go all the way back back back in time, prior to the birth of Chirst...

There were wars and slavery and oppression long before the birth of Christ...

The term "Christian" = "Christ Like" = "Christos" (translation from the Hebrew) = "The Anointed One"

The "Christian" Church begins as described in Acts 1 & Acts 2 by Luke (the Gentile historian and physician) at and just before the Day of Penticost when the Holy Sprit enters the picture and the "Christian" church grew daily (followers of Jesus Christ teachings)...

Prior to this time the followers of Christ were in small numbers and were both jews and gentiles...

Many many killings were done after some factions of the "Church" decided that they could / should / were called to kill/murder in the name of Christ/God... THis was not ALL followers of Christ but only a select few factions...

IMHO these were not followers "rightly dividing" the word as described by Paul in 2 TImothy 2:15...

Paul describes the Christian life as follows in the book of Galatians 5, you decide if the MURDERERS/MUZZIES/ Crusades/Commies from N.Vietnam/Imperial Japan/Nazi Germany/Syria/Iran/Iraq were following any form of Christianity or the Torah-Pentatuch/Septuagint (old testament):

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

gn7
11-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Many many killings were done after some factions of the "Church" decided that they could / should / were called to kill/murder in the name of Christ/God... THis was not ALL followers of Christ but only a select few factions...

All the "religion" conflicts, including those today, pale in comparison of the wars fought 18th, 19th, 20th centuries. Virtually none of which had ANYTHING to do with religion,

Consider this, in one night in Tokyo Japan, 150,000(our estimate) to 350,000(the worlds estimate) died in a single night. And we did it. Thee bombs were childs play compared to that.

Christianity stated rough 4AD, Islam rough the 7th century AD. All of the deaths due to both is a mere drop compared to Alexander the Great, Khan, and the Romans before either religion began.

Blaming religion is only due to what people see TODAY.

76Bonneville
11-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Consider this, in one night in Tokyo Japan, 150,000(our estimate) to 350,000(the worlds estimate) died in a single night. And we did it. Thee bombs were childs play compared to that.

Just had to post on this. My Grandmother lost 5 siblings on that night, along with all her nieces and nephews. Most of her family was gone after that bombing.

gn7
11-06-2014, 09:50 PM

Just had to post on this. My Grandmother lost 5 siblings on that night, along with all her nieces and nephews. Most of her family was gone after that bombing.

I am VERY sorry to hear that. It was civilian murder in the highest degree. They bombed the perimeter of Tokyo so nobody escape, then bombed the interior.
Curtis Lemay stated after words, we better win this thing, or I will tried for war crimes.

Again it saddens deeply me to read your post.

Stainless
11-07-2014, 05:13 AM
Obama doesn't hear the message he was sent Tuesday.

CH3NO2

riverrunner1984
11-07-2014, 05:18 AM
Was wondering if politics and religion are allowed, does that mean I can post nudity/nip slips in the good morning thread? Lol jk

Stainless
11-07-2014, 06:16 AM
McSally leading Barber by only 360 votes now, vote count expected to be complete Saturday. 😰

CH3NO2

314joey
11-07-2014, 07:11 AM

CH3NO2

He was golfing, check it out............lmao.

It takes a second to reset, so wait a minute or two, it was at 192 golf outings as of this morning, one even 5 minutes after an American got beheaded.

http://obamagolfcounter.com/

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 07:53 AM
All the "religion" conflicts, including those today, pale in comparison of the wars fought 18th, 19th, 20th centuries. Virtually none of which had ANYTHING to do with religion,

Christianity stated rough 4AD, Islam rough the 7th century AD. All of the deaths due to both is a mere drop compared to Alexander the Great, Khan, and the Romans before either religion began.

Blaming religion is only due to what people see TODAY.

Here is a PERFECT example of the misconception of BAD religion...

I realize that this event in Nanking was very small potatoes in comparison to some of the loss of life in other areas/times/events BUT it underscores the misconception of how Christians cause or propagate war/hate/political agendas "blindly"... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre)

The Christian servants that helped save lives, prevent murders and chronicle the events while risking/sacrificing their own lives...

The peaceful Imperial Japan:

Massacre contestMain article: Contest to kill 100 people using a sword

In 1937, the Osaka Mainichi Shimbun and its sister newspaper the Tokyo Nichi Nichi Shimbun covered a "contest" between two Japanese officers, Toshiaki Mukai (向井敏明) and Tsuyoshi Noda (野田毅), both from Island troops, the Japanese 16th Division, in which the two men were described as vying with one another to be the first to kill 100 people with a sword before the capture of Nanking. From Jurong to Tangshan (two cities in Jiangshu Province, China), Toshiaki Mukai had killed 89 people while Tsuyoshi Noda had killed 78 people. The contest continued because neither of them had killed 100 people. When they got to Zijin Mountain, Tsuyoshi Noda had killed 105 people while Toshiaki Mukai killed 106 people. Both officers supposedly surpassed their goal during the heat of battle, making it impossible to determine which officer had actually won the contest. Therefore (according to the journalists Asami Kazuo and Suzuki Jiro, writing in the Tokyo Nichi-Nichi Shimbun of December 13), they decided to begin another contest, with the aim being 150 kills.[43] The Nichi Nichi headline of the story of December 13 read "'Incredible Record' [in the Contest to] Behead 100 People—Mukai 106 – 105 Noda—Both 2nd Lieutenants Go Into Extra Innings".

After Japan surrendered, Toshiaki Mukai and Tsuyoshi Noda were arrested and executed by shooting in Nanking with the criminal charge “Civilized Public Enemy”.[44]

RAPE:

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that 20,000 women were raped, including infants and the elderly.[47] A large portion of these rapes were systematized in a process where soldiers would search door-to-door for young girls, with many women taken captive and gang raped.[48] The women were often killed immediately after being raped, often through explicit mutilation[49] or by stabbing a bayonet, long stick of bamboo, or other objects into the vagina. Young children were not exempt from these atrocities, and were cut open to allow Japanese soldiers to rape them.[50]

On 19 December 1937, the Reverend James M. McCallum wrote in his diary:

I know not where to end. Never I have heard or read such brutality. Rape! Rape! Rape! We estimate at least 1,000 cases a night, and many by day. In case of resistance or anything that seems like disapproval, there is a bayonet stab or a bullet ... People are hysterical ... Women are being carried off every morning, afternoon and evening. The whole Japanese army seems to be free to go and come as it pleases, and to do whatever it pleases.[51]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Magee_(missionary) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Magee_(missionary))

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in summary,

with regard to the political statements/thread, I am fed up with the self-serving / self-righteous DEMONCRATS/media/Oprah/Matt Damon’s that claim to be so concerned human welfare/human well-being and yet they don’t care enough about human life to get the story right and present an accurate picture of the history of world affairs / foreign affairs... I’m also fed up with the MINIONS that blindly follow the commies/demoncrats/progressives/Al Sharpton/Jessie Jackson/Baroooch OlameO…

There will be wars/conflicts and the NEED for the U.S. to intervene, get used to that... Some of the NEEDS are real, some are fabricated or trumped up but there will be evil guys like Bashar al-Assad for many decades to come AND shitty countries like Russia that will pander to their "cause" just so they can make a buck or make a "strategic" alliance...

Done…

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 09:27 AM
lol.....

:D

crack on me if you like BUT if someone was spreading a bunch of MISinformation about setting up a drive or buildng the bottom end of a engine or giving bad info on buying a house/finance/loan info/investment info wouldnt you want someone to step up and set the record straight?

What you choose to believe OR not belive is between you and God but I feel the need to keep it parsed out and try to prevent these misconceptions/blanket statements/stereotypes that lead to widespread MISunderstanding of history/events/religion/politics WHEN given the opportunity like this thread...

:)

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Ok,was not cracking on you at all.I'm just not into debating or reading on Hotboat whether or not there is a God.Again,not cracking on your posts,always a good read.

but your OK with people making false statements about the role of religion in the history of war/politics?

gn7
11-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Like I said was not cracking on you,attempted to set it right .Carry on.

Attempting to set right, what exactly?? I am seriously curious.

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Like I said was not cracking on you,attempted to set it right .Carry on.

:partytime:

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Attempting to set right, what exactly?? I am seriously curious.

My mission in life is to make restitution for all of histories wrong deeds done in the name of Christ... ;)

gn7
11-07-2014, 09:51 AM
BTW, Dr. Ben Carson is officially in the 2016 presidential race. :action-smiley-035:

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 09:52 AM
BTW, Dr. Ben Carson is officially in the 2016 presidential race. :action-smiley-035:

I'm in!!!!!!

Paul65K
11-07-2014, 09:52 AM
No wonder we don't have political threads on HB........now I get it Vic :thumb:

BTW....this still doesn't change my opinion that Obama is a self-centered, ego-maniacal, narcissist :hilarious:

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 09:53 AM
No wonder we don't have political threads on HB........now I get it Vic :thumb:

BTW....this still doesn't change my opinion that Obama is a self-centered, ego-maniacal, narcissist :hilarious:

Don't be afraid of the discussion, embrace it... :D

Bobby V
11-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Ok,was not cracking on you at all.I'm just not into debating or reading on Hotboat whether or not there is a God.Again,not cracking on your posts,always a good read.

X2 This is why I quit posting on PB. :deadhorsejz2:

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 09:56 AM
X2 This is why I quit posting on PB. :deadhorsejz2:

It will all go away in a few months :)

P.S. I/WE didnt drag God/religion into this discussion...

314joey
11-07-2014, 09:58 AM

I've heard he's not "black" enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riverrunner1984
11-07-2014, 10:06 AM

Neither is Russell Wilson according to a few. Or that new senator from S. Carolina.....what does that mean anyway?

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 10:18 AM
LOL,I meant "Set it right with him" . Look,I just put up a pic of Church to give Vic a laugh,lighten up.

I knew what U meant, I was messing with U... And it did make me chuckle (the church)... We are ALL friends here...

If he isn't, I don't know what "they" want... :hilarious:

I'll vote for him without one second of doubt...

Ziggy
11-07-2014, 10:22 AM
What's the feeling about the marine who was jailed in Mexico for crossing border with loaded weapons and a cache of ammo. Recently released with some whitehouse wrangling.

riverrunner1984
11-07-2014, 10:22 AM
I knew what U meant, I was messing with U... And it did make me chuckle (the church)... We are ALL friends here...

If he isn't, I don't know what "they" want... :hilarious:

I'll vote for him without one second of doubt...

As would I.
I would really like to see Condoleezza Rice run for president! She would get my vote in a heartbeat

riverrunner1984
11-07-2014, 10:24 AM
What's the feeling about the marine who was jailed in Mexico for crossing border with loaded weapons and a cache of ammo. Recently released with some whitehouse wrangling.

Took way to long to get him back. Seriously disturbing how long it took.

314joey
11-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Maybe Bobby.........................Jindal from Louisiana, he's looking good.

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Took way to long to get him back. Seriously disturbing how long it took.

x26 TOo bad we couldnt set up a swap, OlameO for the Marine... :)

niceguyeddie
11-07-2014, 10:41 AM
I don't care who you are. This is funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

gn7
11-07-2014, 11:01 AM

There is a thread on PB on that subject. I refused to post or comment on it. EVERYBODY was convinced he was being wrongly held. I STILL am not.
Reminds me a little of the Muzzie American "deserter" that was "captured" by the Muzzies and traded for 5 Gitmo detainees.

POOR marine was "lost" and ACCIDENTLY stubbled into Mexico with weapons and shit pot of ammo. PLEASE!!!!

HolyMoly
11-07-2014, 11:32 AM
WTF? The owner can't even keep politics out? LOCKED. :angry-smiley-018:

HolyMoly
11-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Never say never right?

Here are the rules:

Good luck.

I tried to infract you for this and it wouldn't let me. LOL

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 11:43 AM
LOL,I meant "Set it right with him" . Look,I just put up a pic of Church to give Vic a laugh,lighten up.

I got your joke :D

It's getting real serious in here. Don't give me ammo so I can prove these discussions don't belong on a boating site (or non boating according to GN7) lol

Happy Friday people 😎

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 11:43 AM
I tried to infract you for this and it wouldn't let me. LOL

Hahahaah now that's funny

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey who locked this sucker??

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Hmmmmmmm.....checking the logs now

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Fucking prankster LOL

HolyMoly
11-07-2014, 11:52 AM

crack on me if you like BUT if someone was spreading a bunch of MISinformation about setting up a drive or buildng the bottom end of a engine or giving bad info on buying a house/finance/loan info/investment info wouldnt you want someone to step up and set the record straight?

What you choose to believe OR not belive is between you and God but I feel the need to keep it parsed out and try to prevent these misconceptions/blanket statements/stereotypes that lead to widespread MISunderstanding of history/events/religion/politics WHEN given the opportunity like this thread...

Next you're going to tell us that Catholics are Christian. :smiley-fish:

HolyMoly
11-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Fucking prankster LOL

I'm a south pole midget.

gn7
11-07-2014, 12:10 PM

If he does, he has lost my respect

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 12:20 PM

Let me direct you to post 53 :smilies_mit_hut019:

Stainless
11-07-2014, 12:32 PM
I hope this thread doesn't get locked. Based on politics I think all our skin is thick enough to disagree some and still get along.

When religion gets debated it can get personal. Personally I don't care bc I'm not a religious person and just skip over the religious content.

CH3NO2

314joey
11-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Being Catholic is cool, I do a no no and then go to confession and get absolved, great deal................lmao

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 12:58 PM
I hope this thread doesn't get locked. Based on politics I think all our skin is thick enough to disagree some and still get along.

When religion gets debated it can get personal. Personally I don't care bc I'm not a religious person and just skip over the religious content.

CH3NO2

You should see how things get heated/personal in political debates with certain family members... I go to Cali every year when one certain family function takes place, so I can avoid the BS...

I feel like I have a higher calling than to loose my cool in ANY discussion and I do want to stay friends with everyone here... :thumb:

Stainless
11-07-2014, 01:01 PM
you should see how things get heated/personal in political debates with certain family members... I go to cali every year when one certain family function takes place, so i can avoid the bs...

I feel like i have a higher calling than to loose my cool in any discussion and i do want to stay friends with everyone here... :thumb:

👍👍

ch3no2

Paul65K
11-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Being Catholic is cool, I do a no no and then go to confession and get absolved, great deal................lmao
Me too

HolyMoly
11-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Let me direct you to post 53 :smilies_mit_hut019:

I heard Catholics are the original Christians since Jesus told Peter to build the first church to worship him, and that church is the Catholic Church. But I bet that is just Catholics trying to trick us into thinking they are Christians....just like the Mormons.

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 01:30 PM
I heard Catholics are the original Christians since Jesus told Peter to build the first church to worship him, and that church is the Catholic Church. But I bet that is just Catholics trying to trick us into thinking they are Christians....just like the Mormons.

Lmfao hahaha

Bobby V
11-07-2014, 02:33 PM

I liked these resply from a veteran on another site. :thumb:

He is a civilian who is a veteran. He is no better than any of the other citizens in the country who could have done this same thing. Most peoples support is misguided. They are blinded by his veteran status. If this was any other person with no veteran status none of us would know anything about it. Veterans aren't above any law. Do the crime do the time. Don't throw a PTSD card and a phone call to our govt looking for help. That's unbecoming.

HolyMoly
11-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Lmfao hahaha

The fishing sucks here!

Ziggy
11-07-2014, 03:10 PM
The fishing sucks here!
You need to hone those fisching skills of yours. :)

Stainless
11-07-2014, 03:16 PM
I liked these resply from a veteran on another site. :thumb:

He is a civilian who is a veteran. He is no better than any of the other citizens in the country who could have done this same thing. Most peoples support is misguided. They are blinded by his veteran status. If this was any other person with no veteran status none of us would know anything about it. Veterans aren't above any law. Do the crime do the time. Don't throw a PTSD card and a phone call to our govt looking for help. That's unbecoming.

I agree.

Did anyone see him in the interview with Greta? He's a little out there.

CH3NO2

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 03:22 PM
The fishing sucks here!

Yeah, even with this bait they don't bite much :angry-smiley-018:

Milkmoney
11-07-2014, 04:02 PM
I am catholic which is one of the two oldest religions in the world. I don't consider myself a Christian.

If ur white and catholic u will be alright :)

HolyMoly
11-07-2014, 04:21 PM
I am catholic which is one of the two oldest religions in the world. I don't consider myself a Christian.

If ur white and catholic u will be alright :)

So you are a Catholic who doesn't believe in Jesus?

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 04:25 PM
So you are a Catholic who doesn't believe in Jesus?

I took that as a catholic who doesn't believe in Christmas 😁

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 04:50 PM

Didn't Joe Biden make that ^^^ statement around the time he made the "blast your shotgun in the air" comments??? :violent-smiley-044:

Paul65K
11-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Didn't Joe Biden make that statement around the time he made the "blast your shotgun in the air" comments??? :violent-smiley-044:
Pretty much and to be clear his quote was............2 shots in the air with a double barrel shotgun to scare them away.......even more stupid when you stop to think about it :D

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Pretty much and to be clear his quote was............2 shots in the air with a double barrel shotgun to scare them away.......even more stupid when you stop to think about it :D

if you stop to think about it you will certainly end up dead... when in doubt, make two blasts in the air with a double barrel shotgun... NOT a A5 auto or remington 1100 auto or 870 pump, but a double barrel shotgun... :D

Eli
11-07-2014, 05:42 PM

CH3NO2
I don't mean to be rude, but with those ears he can probably hear a whisper from Egypt.

I'm not sure what your position is on this, would you mind insulting someone so we have a better idea? 😝

I took that as a catholic who doesn't believe in Christmas 😁
I'm not Catholic or Christian and I believe in Christmas. It happens every freaken year after year. Right after Halloween the music starts playing, the shopping starts increasing and the crazy hectic stuff starts. You'd have to live in a cave not to see it happen...and if you do, can you please invite me over? I'm so over the shopping mania.

Disclosure: if you have or plan to buy me a gift for Christmas please disregard ^^^^^

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but with those ears he can probably hear a whisper from Egypt.

I'm not sure what your position is on this, would you mind insulting someone so we have a better idea? ��

I'm not Catholic or Christian and I believe in Christmas. It happens every freaken year after year. Right after Halloween the music starts playing, the shopping starts increasing and the crazy hectic stuff starts. You'd have to live in a cave not to see it happen...and if you do, can you please invite me over? I'm so over the shopping mania.

Disclosure: if you have or plan to buy me a gift for Christmas please disregard ^^^^^

Sent from my Bat Cave

I thought Obama was from Kenya... OR was it Egypt...???

HB Vic
11-07-2014, 05:49 PM
You guys are bad lol

Eli
11-07-2014, 05:53 PM
I thought Obama was from Kenya... OR was it Egypt...???

Ku-wait? 😱

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
11-07-2014, 05:55 PM
if you stop to think about it you will certainly end up dead... when in doubt, make two blasts in the air with a double barrel shotgun... NOT a A5 auto or remington 1100 auto or 870 pump, but a double barrel shotgun... :D
Thanks for spelling it out for our slower members :hilarious:

2manymustangs
11-07-2014, 05:58 PM
You guys are bad lol

You started it :lmao1:

HB Vic
11-08-2014, 09:38 PM
You guys burned out already? :D

ChumpChange
11-08-2014, 09:46 PM

College football is on.

gn7
11-08-2014, 09:48 PM

Just taking a breather. Took the wind out our sails when some asshole locked the thread. Now we're spooked. You really want to see 6 people banned due to one thread YOU started?

HB Vic
11-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Just taking a breather. Took the wind out our sails when some asshole locked the thread. Now we're spooked. You really want to see 6 people banned due to one thread YOU started?

Who's getting banned?

Okay, just checking, have fun.

314joey
11-09-2014, 06:20 AM
I'm a little disappointed, not one "you're an asshole" or not one "fock you", what's up are we becoming civil....................nah.

2manymustangs
11-09-2014, 07:29 AM
I'm a little disappointed, not one "you're an asshole" or not one "fock you", what's up are we becoming civil....................nah.

Jim, it took MANY MANY years (nearly a decade) of practice over on PB to prevent getting to that point... :D

I wonder what it feels like for OlameO and Holder and Reid to have their nuts in the proverbial VICE being smashed like little raisins at this point... :D Are they feeling the pressure YET??? :hilarious:

I wonder if the wookie is drafting up the divorce papers yet...

314joey
11-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Jim, it took MANY MANY years (nearly a decade) of practice over on PB to prevent getting to that point... :D

I wonder what it feels like for OlameO and Holder and Reid to have their nuts in the proverbial VICE being smashed like little raisins at this point... :D Are they feeling the pressure YET??? :hilarious:

Just messing about the cussing people out..........and I'll keep my real comments about Obummer and his sidekick to myself other than they've been the two most polarizing people in the US in history.

Paul65K
11-09-2014, 07:43 AM
I'm thinking that the Dems just don't get it.......just watch Meet The Press this morning. They had Eric Cantor on the panel and the other 3 (Dems of course) blasted how the electorate "Just didn't get it" :rolleyes

2manymustangs
11-09-2014, 07:51 AM
I'm thinking that the Dems just don't get it.......just watch Meet The Press this morning. They had Eric Cantor on the panel and the other 3 (Dems of course) blasted how the electorate "Just didn't get it" :rolleyes

U cant fix stupid... :smilies_mit_hut019:

314joey
11-09-2014, 11:08 AM
I'm a fiscal conservative, I worked hard for my money and I want to pay for someone's food stamps that is capable of working and don't have a problem with the tea party, much of what they want makes sense, but not to the point of infighting, the republicans have to figure out a way to get stuff to Obummers desk so the American people can see that he doesn't and won't compromise.

This will scare you, we haven't had a balance budget since he's been Prez, and he's racked up almost 10 TRILLION more in our national debt, more than all the other presidents combined, it's almost at 18 TRILLION now, check it out.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

C-2
11-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Who else remembers it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A

Paul65K
11-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Who else remembers it?

I sure do......for some reason when I watched that I truly believed that it would happen.......call it youthful wishful thinking but I did :thumb:

2manymustangs
11-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Who else remembers it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A

If you haven't been to his library in Simi Valley you owe it to yourself to go... There were so so so many things that I had totally forgot and it came rushing back to me, like your video clip...

niceguyeddie
11-10-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm a fiscal conservative, I worked hard for my money and I want to pay for someone's food stamps that is capable of working and don't have a problem with the tea party, much of what they want makes sense, but not to the point of infighting, the republicans have to figure out a way to get stuff to Obummers desk so the American people can see that he doesn't and won't compromise.

This will scare you, we haven't had a balance budget since he's been Prez, and he's racked up almost 10 TRILLION more in our national debt, more than all the other presidents combined, it's almost at 18 TRILLION now, check it out.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Ah it's ok. When the Fed needs more money and China's pockets are empty, the IMF will bail them out. :)

314joey
11-10-2014, 06:37 AM
The Treasury Department is still printing 85 BILLION dollars of new money every month to keep the economy pumped up, inflation is going to kick our azz when it catches up with us, watch out then Brother.

Paul65K
11-10-2014, 07:34 AM
The Treasury Department is still printing 85 BILLION dollars of new money every month to keep the economy pumped up, inflation is going to kick our azz when it catches up with us, watch out then Brother.
Which is exactly why Real Estate has and always will be a great investment.......especially in a period of hyper-inflation. Think about it when building materials cost 2X what they cost today the cost of building/remodeling will be crazy thereby driving up the cost of existing homes.......even with the resultant higher interest rates........we shall see!!

314joey
11-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Which is exactly why Real Estate has and always will be a great investment.......especially in a period of hyper-inflation. Think about it when building materials cost 2X what they cost today the cost of building/remodeling will be crazy thereby driving up the cost of existing homes.......even with the resultant higher interest rates........we shall see!!

I agree, that's how I made my money. :thumbsUp:

gn7
11-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Why aren't people in prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI#t=20

314joey
11-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Why aren't people in prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI#t=20

I saw this video this morning, what a douche !!!!!!!!!!!!

riverrunner1984
11-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Never saw that video before. Seriously disturbing....

Paul65K
11-10-2014, 10:54 AM
One of the huge problems in this country today is the HUGE % of the population that would watch this video and believe that is nothing more than Right wing/Fox News propaganda.......I know this wasn't from Fox News but that still won't change the behavior I mention :grumble

2manymustangs
11-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Never saw that video before. Seriously disturbing....

I wish I had not seen it... It is making me have seriously evil thoughts...

314joey
11-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Now these are funny

2manymustangs
11-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Now these are funny

LOL.......... Hey, guess what I am doing... Loading up all of my mags, getting ready for the G.J. decision on the Ferguson dealio... Getting ready for the tribesmen...

314joey
11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
LOL.......... Hey, guess what I am doing... Loading up all of my mags, getting ready for the G.J. decision on the Ferguson dealio... Getting ready for the tribesmen...

It's coming down, my Daughter is an attorney and she does a lot of stuff at St. Louis County Courthouse in Clayton and they're supposed to notify the judges and all the attorney the day before, they're going to shut down the court house that day, they're expecting some bad chit to go down.

2manymustangs
11-10-2014, 04:55 PM
It's coming down, my Daughter is an attorney and she does a lot of stuff at St. Louis County Courthouse in Clayton and they're supposed to notify the judges and all the attorney the day before, they're going to shut down the court house that day, they're expecting some bad chit to go down.

Stocked, Locked, Loaded... Extra gasoline/bread/milk/eggs are stocked... :)

314joey
11-10-2014, 04:58 PM
True dat!

2manymustangs
11-11-2014, 03:50 PM
:coffee-n-news:

(CNN) -- The parents of Michael Brown, a Missouri teen killed by police, testified before a U.N. committee Tuesday because they want the world to know "what's going on in Ferguson."

Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr. spoke to the United Nations Committee Against Torture -- which also works against cruel or degrading treatment or punishment by government authorities.

"We need the world to know what's going on in Ferguson and we need justice," McSpadden told CNN in Geneva, Switzerland.

"We need answers and we need action. And we have to bring it to the U.N. so they can expose it to the rest of the world, what's going on in small town Ferguson."

Michael Brown's parents to speak at U.N.

Michael Brown's parents to speak to U.N. Accounts differ as to what led to the August shooting of Brown, an unarmed black 18-year-old, by a white police officer.

What happened when Michael Brown met Officer Darren Wilson

Paul65K
11-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Stocked, Locked, Loaded... Extra gasoline/bread/milk/eggs are stocked... :)
Don't forget gas for the generator :D

riverrunner1984
11-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Who is ready for executive Amnesty???

Paul65K
11-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Yeah.....so much for working with Republicans.......it's going to get interesting :rolleyes

riverrunner1984
11-13-2014, 08:30 AM
Yeah.....so much for working with Republicans.......it's going to get interesting :rolleyes

Agreed.
We know he is going to sign it. I just hope the new congress has the balls not to fund it when they put through the budget.

Paul65K
11-13-2014, 08:38 AM
Agreed.
We know he is going to sign it. I just hope the new congress has the balls not to fund it when they put through the budget.

Budget.....Budget????? I didn't know Congress even knew what a budget was :yikes:

riverrunner1984
11-13-2014, 08:40 AM
Budget.....Budget????? I didn't know Congress even knew what a budget was :yikes:

LOL exactly.....Apparently, they are going to start up again....I guess we shall see.
In regards to Amnesty, It will be interesting to see how it effects the voting populate....

314joey
11-13-2014, 09:18 AM
This administration has been more divisive and non-transparent than any other in friggin' history, I'll be so glad when this POS is out of office, he thinks he's a king.

HolyMoly
11-13-2014, 09:41 AM
This administration has been more divisive and non-transparent than any other in friggin' history, I'll be so glad when this POS is out of office, he thinks he's a king.

I agree that Obummer has been the absolute most polarizing president I have known in my lifetime. As far as transparency...I don't know of any that are examples of good transparency. Ollie North anyone? Obummer was supposed to be the great communicator/uniter that would bring everyone together to make a big happy country, and the guy takes shots at the republican party and tea party at every opportunity. He constantly blames everyone else for not compromising, which in his mind, compromising means doing it his way. After the biggest shift in political power during his terms in both the house and senate, his first words were I hear you voters...and I hear you...the 2/3s of the country that didn't vote. WTF? And all the justification that minorities don't vote in mid-term elections because they don't understand them? Hey, just insult your own base while your at it! My regular voters are too stupid to vote in mid-term elections.

Obummer is the first president, including Jimmy Carter, that when he speaks...it annoys me like fingernails down a chalkboard? How do his followers put up with his condescending lectures?

HB Vic
11-13-2014, 09:42 AM
I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread. Just checking in.

Paul65K
11-13-2014, 09:57 AM
I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread. Just checking in.

That's never stopped you before.....why start now?? :hilarious:

HB Vic
11-13-2014, 10:08 AM
That's never stopped you before.....why start now?? :hilarious:

I've turned over a new leaf in life. The new leaf is exactly the same as the old leaf, only different :D

Paul65K
11-13-2014, 10:10 AM
I've turned over a new leaf in life. The new leaf is exactly the same as the old leaf, only different :D
:headscratch:

314joey
11-13-2014, 10:10 AM
I agree that Obummer has been the absolute most polarizing president I have known in my lifetime. As far as transparency...I don't know of any that are examples of good transparency. Ollie North anyone? Obummer was supposed to be the great communicator/uniter that would bring everyone together to make a big happy country, and the guy takes shots at the republican party and tea party at every opportunity. He constantly blames everyone else for not compromising, which in his mind, compromising means doing it his way. After the biggest shift in political power during his terms in both the house and senate, his first words were I hear you voters...and I hear you...the 2/3s of the country that didn't vote. WTF? And all the justification that minorities don't vote in mid-term elections because they don't understand them? Hey, just insult your own base while your at it! My regular voters are too stupid to vote in mid-term elections.

Obummer is the first president, including Jimmy Carter, that when he speaks...it annoys me like fingernails down a chalkboard? How do his followers put up with his condescending lectures?

I agree, but on the transparency thing, in his 2008 election run he vowed that his administration would be the most transparent "EVER" and then he's been worse than any other Prez in history, him and holder have totally separated this country with there antics.

Paul65K
11-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Is there any doubt that the MSM (Main Stream Media) is in the bag for Obama???

Just saw a newsflash and it quoted the New York Times as saying that Obama plans to sign the Executive Order next week to "Protect 5M from deportation"........so now we are protecting criminal activity....Sheeezzzz!!!!

HolyMoly
11-13-2014, 10:29 AM
I agree, but on the transparency thing, in his 2008 election run he vowed that his administration would be the most transparent "EVER" and then he's been worse than any other Prez in history, him and holder have totally separated this country with there antics.

I think he just misrepresented where the transparency was....we didn't know that we would soon realized it was him being transparent about not doing anything he promised. :D

riverrunner1984
11-13-2014, 10:41 AM
Is there any doubt that the MSM (Main Stream Media) is in the bag for Obama???

Just saw a newsflash and it quoted the New York Times as saying that Obama plans to sign the Executive Order next week to "Protect 5M from deportation"........so now we are protecting criminal activity....Sheeezzzz!!!!

Well is it criminal if they are not Illegal?
Remember, they are "undocumented" not Illegal :LMAOsmiley:

314joey
11-13-2014, 11:16 AM
5 million new (blue) voters for the 2016 election. :wtf:

2manymustangs
11-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Well is it criminal if they are not Illegal?
Remember, they are "undocumented" not Illegal :LMAOsmiley:

WHATS her face said that it wasn't illegal for them to be here illegally... :schreck:

Remember that from the head of DHS???

niceguyeddie
11-13-2014, 01:55 PM
One of the huge problems in this country today is the HUGE % of the population that would watch this video and believe that is nothing more than Right wing/Fox News propaganda.......I know this wasn't from Fox News but that still won't change the behavior I mention :grumble

I am tired of all the media outlets (right and left), they're all the same anyways. They all just spew biased bs and dived people rather than help solve issues and bring people together. They inject fear and guilt into the people.

For example, I was listening to Mark Levin the other day. Veterans Day to be exact. He started off his show talking about how Americans have not had to sacrifice anything for the wars that we are currently in. He talked about how things were different for the American public in wars before. Well I call BS on that. We still pay taxes for these wars and are responsible for the debt. We loose our privacy, rights and etc for the so-called reason to prevent terrorism.

I think most people in this country don't care so much about knowing the truth or what is correct, they just want to be reassured that what they believe is true or correct.

Anyone who thinks that a new president will make everything better is very naive.

314joey
11-13-2014, 02:57 PM
There seems to be only two set of news media;

Fox news................mostly fair and balanced, reporting mostly true facts.

all the rest of the media, (including the main stream media), pimping for Obummer and the left and all their agenda's (i.e. global warming, entitlements, open immigration, gubment healthcare)
there's more, just not enough time to sit at my computer.

The Doctor
11-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Ahhh, politics and religion.
17 pages have come and gone and I didn't say a thing!
I'll summarize my thoughts this way:
* Last Tuesday's election was a total referendum on the democrats, who have failed miserably despite the country giving them a majority control for so long.
* Religion is quite simple really. Every one of us is betting our eternal lives that we have chosen correctly - myself included.

riverrunner1984
11-13-2014, 03:37 PM
* Religion is quite simple really. Every one of us is betting our eternal lives that we have chosen correctly - myself included.

:thumbup:
Exactly!
Someone told me this once and it really stuck with me. "I would rather spend my life believing in God, than spend eternal life wishing I believed in God"

riverrunner1984
11-13-2014, 03:39 PM
In regards to media, I rarely watch any TV news anymore.
For the election results I watch Fox.

I get most of my information from a number of fact based websites.

314joey
11-13-2014, 04:35 PM
It was funny and enjoyable watching MSNBC the night of the election, I thought Maddow, Mathews and Sharpton were going to blow a gasket, dahm that was great to see, love every minute of it.

2manymustangs
11-14-2014, 07:08 AM
It was funny and enjoyable watching MSNBC the night of the election, I thought Maddow, Mathews and Sharpton were going to blow a gasket, dahm that was great to see, love every minute of it.

Do you think that they got even a small fraction of a clue from the results? :D

That is what I find so amusing, no matter how obvious that they are OUT OF THE MAINSTREAM they just don't get it... None are so blind as those who will not see...

314joey
11-14-2014, 07:39 AM
do you think that they got even a small fraction of a clue from the results? :d

no !!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul65K
11-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Do you think that they got even a small fraction of a clue from the results? :D

That is what I find so amusing, no matter how obvious that they are OUT OF THE MAINSTREAM they just don't get it... None are so blind as those who will not see...
Pretty obvious that they only hear what they say to themselves :grumble

314joey
11-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Is this the same person.

Raquel Maddow and Chris Hayes from MSNBC, I'm thinking Hayes is just Maddow with black rimmed glasses, what do you think. :sheep1:

riverrunner1984
11-14-2014, 09:57 AM
With executive amnesty here, this song fits pretty well LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPhFglIKRK0

HolyMoly
11-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Hopefully the ACA can get dismantled. What a complete train wreck, especially here in CA.

I'm trying to cancel my insurance that I got thru Covered CA. But it is like Hotel California....you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. I sat on hold for an hour, and finally got a live person, only to be told that they are not processing any terminations at this time as open enrollment starts tomorrow, and they will process terminations after Dec 15th. I say, I want to cancel Dec 1 and they say, no problem...we can back date the cancellation. But here is the rub, I'm showing as insured, and my new insurance will not activate my policy until Covered CA cancels my policy.

Also, you are supposed to be able to terminate online. But the Covered CA website is a complete piece of shit - and most of its functionality is turned off as supposedly they are upgrading the site. Wow, great timing a-holes...open enrollment starts tomorrow, and the site is down for upgrades? Also, the integration between insurance companies and Covered CA has had numerous problems. I keep getting late statements, when I'm paid up in full. I've been getting warning letters that my policy will cancel without payment. I call Blue Shield, and they blame Covered CA...but I send my payment to Blue Shield....WTF? And, in researching online, cancellations due to non-payment only happen part of the time....creating issues for people trying to get insurance outside the exchange as they are showing they are insured thru Covered CA. I've read several people who have tried to terminate, and they can't...they are told they are, but the system just doesn't recognize it.

I also had a local county person completely fubar my account last summer. I tried to get my kids on medi-cal, because after submitting all my financials and tax returns, it says I qualify - it also took 6 months for them to try and process my medi-cal application. The local person says I don't, and is only looking at gross income and not looking at family size either. Holy brocolli stem for a brain! This woman was so dumb, they would never hire her at the DMV. Total fucking idiot. She made some changes that took almost 2 months to fix. And my kids ended up not having coverage for 6 months of the year...I hope I don't get dinged by the IRS for that! I'm done with Covered CA (so I thought). I'm insuring the whole family thru work, and that is very expensive. It is 400% more than what I paid prior to the "Affordable" Care Act. I don't know how anyone thinks this system is working? It has to be the people getting free insurance and the wealthy liberals who don't deal with the exchange.

People said it would be like the DMV of health care...right now, the DMV looks like a well oiled machine compared to Covered CA.

314joey
11-14-2014, 01:14 PM
We got out new premium in the mail the other day.........let's just say I'm really excited (pissed off) that I can pay for someone else's healthcare, because ours went up 20% as well as the deductible went from $2,500 to $10,000, what a deal, thanks a bunch, you POS Obummer.

niceguyeddie
11-14-2014, 03:58 PM
There seems to be only two set of news media;

Fox news................mostly fair and balanced, reporting mostly true facts.

all the rest of the media, (including the main stream media), pimping for Obummer and the left and all their agenda's (i.e. global warming, entitlements, open immigration, gubment healthcare)
there's more, just not enough time to sit at my computer.

Fox News is far from fair, balanced or honest. I've watched Hannity, Glenn Beck, Bill and all the others bully opposing veiws right off the camera. They're aren't fair at all. Fox is owned by the same corporate scum that have been running our country into the ground. Fox is right media outlet that promotes corporatism, racism, anti-gay, pro war, pro police state and other Republican Christian Conservative propaganda. They are just as full of shit as all the left media outlets.

The best way to concur a nation is to divide the people and the people running this world know that.

The only two people worth a shit on Fox are Judge Napolitano and John Stossell.

Paul65K
11-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Fox News is far from fair, balanced or honest. I've watched Hannity, Glenn Beck, Bill and all the others bully opposing veiws right off the camera. They're aren't fair at all. Fox is owned by the same corporate scum that have been running our country into the ground. Fox is right media outlet that promotes corporatism, racism, anti-gay, pro war, pro police state and other Republican Christian Conservative propaganda. They are just as full of shit as all the left media outlets.

The best way to concur a nation is to divide the people and the people running this world know that.

The only two people worth a shit on Fox are Judge Napolitano and John Stossell.I think you forgot Megyn Kelly :boobeyes::boobeyes:

niceguyeddie
11-14-2014, 04:19 PM
I think you forgot Megyn Kelly :boobeyes::boobeyes:

lol

and Jenna!

314joey
11-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Keep watching MSNBC and Raquel and Chris Mathews, they'll keep you informed, how one sided can they get !!!!!!!!!!

Beck isn't on Fox anymore and at least O'reilly gives people with opposing view a chance to voice their opinions, can't say for any of the other media outlets.

314joey
11-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Don't get me going on Jonathan Gruber, the MIT guy who one of the main architects of Obummercare, first there was one video of him stating who stupid we all are for having Obummercare rammed down our throats..............then there were two videos.............then he apologizes and then he says it was just a slip of the tongue......................then a third video came out of him saying how stupid Americans are........................this guy is great, isn't he.........................then a fourth video comes out again saying the only way Obummercare was approved was by lying to everybody what was in it.........................does the word elitists mean anything to anyone....................what a joke...........how about them apples.

314joey
11-15-2014, 05:54 AM
crickets

HolyMoly
11-15-2014, 06:13 AM
crickets
15 minutes saved me 15 % on my car insurance.

314joey
11-15-2014, 06:16 AM
15 minutes saved me 15 % on my car insurance.

Good one......................but Obummer and Harry Reid cost me thousands on my health insurance.

2manymustangs
11-15-2014, 08:11 AM

The only two people worth a shit on Fox are Judge Napolitano and John Stossell.

^^^??? How so???^^^ I'm no advocate/poster child of FOX just because I can't take the banter but Racist???

314joey
11-15-2014, 08:43 AM
2MM, that's always the fall back position, when you've got no explanation or answer to something important, the comeback is..........................racist.

In the election last week there was a republican Black Congresswomen and a Black Senator elected and the left comes back that the election was racially bias, WTF, give me a break.

2manymustangs
11-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Hopefully the ACA can get dismantled. What a complete train wreck, especially here in CA.

I'm trying to cancel my insurance that I got thru Covered CA. But it is like Hotel California....you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. I sat on hold for an hour, and finally got a live person, only to be told that they are not processing any terminations at this time as open enrollment starts tomorrow, and they will process terminations after Dec 15th. I say, I want to cancel Dec 1 and they say, no problem...we can back date the cancellation. But here is the rub, I'm showing as insured, and my new insurance will not activate my policy until Covered CA cancels my policy.

Also, you are supposed to be able to terminate online. But the Covered CA website is a complete piece of shit - and most of its functionality is turned off as supposedly they are upgrading the site. Wow, great timing a-holes...open enrollment starts tomorrow, and the site is down for upgrades? Also, the integration between insurance companies and Covered CA has had numerous problems. I keep getting late statements, when I'm paid up in full. I've been getting warning letters that my policy will cancel without payment. I call Blue Shield, and they blame Covered CA...but I send my payment to Blue Shield....WTF? And, in researching online, cancellations due to non-payment only happen part of the time....creating issues for people trying to get insurance outside the exchange as they are showing they are insured thru Covered CA. I've read several people who have tried to terminate, and they can't...they are told they are, but the system just doesn't recognize it.

I also had a local county person completely fubar my account last summer. I tried to get my kids on medi-cal, because after submitting all my financials and tax returns, it says I qualify - it also took 6 months for them to try and process my medi-cal application. The local person says I don't, and is only looking at gross income and not looking at family size either. Holy brocolli stem for a brain! This woman was so dumb, they would never hire her at the DMV. Total fucking idiot. She made some changes that took almost 2 months to fix. And my kids ended up not having coverage for 6 months of the year...I hope I don't get dinged by the IRS for that! I'm done with Covered CA (so I thought). I'm insuring the whole family thru work, and that is very expensive. It is 400% more than what I paid prior to the "Affordable" Care Act. I don't know how anyone thinks this system is working? It has to be the people getting free insurance and the wealthy liberals who don't deal with the exchange.

People said it would be like the DMV of health care...right now, the DMV looks like a well oiled machine compared to Covered CA.

Freaking amazing...

I would like to know ONE, just ONE real life example of how OlameOcare has improved health care... Just one...

2manymustangs
11-17-2014, 12:39 PM
MMGW you say???

If I ever get my hands on that damn Al GWHORE...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836882/Dreaming-white-Thanksgiving-Lake-Superior-freezes-WEEKS-early.html

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/ice-expert-predicts-lake-superior-will-completely-freeze-over

"Lake Superior hasn’t completely frozen over in two decades.
But an expert on Great Lakes ice says there’s a “very high likelihood” that the three-quadrillion-gallon lake will soon be totally covered with ice thanks to this winter’s record-breaking cold."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/11/11/winter-weather-midwest-plains/18841809/

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/current_conditions/index.html

http://www.pnj.com/story/weather/2014/11/16/pensacola-approach-record-low-temps/19144637/

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/forecast-temperature-records-were-made-to-be-broken/article_34508434-6e4b-11e4-a72f-27556ce96e14.html

"Check your calendar: It may read mid-November, but the weather today and Tuesday will feel like January.

Windy and cold conditions are forecast for today in eastern Nebraska and western Iowa, with daytime highs only in the teens. Lows tonight will fall to near zero, give or take a few degrees, and overnight low-temperature records could be broken, according to the National Weather Service Office in Valley, Nebraska.

Forecasters said today should be partly sunny, windy and cold in the Omaha area, with highs around 18 during the day, flurries in the afternoon and northwest winds gusting to around 35 mph. The low tonight could dip to around zero, the weather service said.

Omaha already reached its high for the day early Monday a little after midnight, said the weather service, with a reading in the 20s."

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/11/freezing_weather_expected_to_b.html

IF Al Gwhore comes around here Im gonna kick him in the nuts and hold his face in the snow untill he begs for warmth...

314joey
11-17-2014, 01:40 PM
You're just ignoring the truth. :action-smiley-060:

2manymustangs
11-17-2014, 03:56 PM
You're just ignoring the truth. :action-smiley-060:

:lalala:

RogerThat99
11-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Obamacare is the Bestest Ever.

Rural Hospitals In Critical Condition (Rural Hospital In Critical Condition]http://www.usatoday.com/longform/news/nation/2014/11/12/rural-hospital-closings-federal-reimbursement-medicaid-aca/18532471/[/URL]

[URL="http://www.usatoday.com/longform/news/nation/2014/11/12/rural-hospital-closings-federal-reimbursement-medicaid-aca/18532471/)

niceguyeddie
11-17-2014, 04:45 PM
Keep watching MSNBC and Raquel and Chris Mathews, they'll keep you informed, how one sided can they get !!!!!!!!!!

Beck isn't on Fox anymore and at least O'reilly gives people with opposing view a chance to voice their opinions, can't say for any of the other media outlets.

That's because Glenn makes more money on the radio. I've tuned into his show a few times. He's one of the better ones.

I canceled my cable TV and stopped watching that crap a long time ago.

Bill talks over people with opposing views and if that doesn't work he'll start attacking them. Bill bullies his guests. Fuck him.

Television is for entertainment, not knowledge my friend.

niceguyeddie
11-17-2014, 05:15 PM
2MM, that's always the fall back position, when you've got no explanation or answer to something important, the comeback is..........................racist.

In the election last week there was a republican Black Congresswomen and a Black Senator elected and the left comes back that the election was racially bias, WTF, give me a break.

Calm down dude. I sincerely apologize for not being been glued to my computer screen the past few days in order to make an immediate reply to your post.

^^^??? How so???^^^ I'm no advocate/poster child of FOX just because I can't take the banter but Racist???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwF_VzuN8dU

It's not just Fox. It's all over.

niceguyeddie
11-17-2014, 05:25 PM
I am going to leave this thread with this:

The right and the left are both misguided groups of people. Think for yourself and be an individual, not part of a group.

Again. The best way to conquer people is to divide them. Right vs left, black vs white, CNN viewers vs Fox viewers and etc. If citizens are busy fighting with each other, no focus is on what the government is doing to all of us. Watch the puppet master, not the puppet.

If you really want to know what going on in politics and must use tv for your info source watch C-span.

314joey
11-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Television is for entertainment, not knowledge my friend.

What's with the hostilities, can't see us ever being very good friends, but I can be civil.

Calm down dude. I sincerely apologize for not being been glued to my computer screen the past few days in order to make an immediate reply to your post.

No need to apologize and you didn't have to respond at all if you didn't want to, I can't get much more layed back, have a great week.

"ALL" the media except Fox news has been playing up to the Dems and the left for decades, if any republican would do any of the stuff that Obummer and his cronies have done it would be plastered all over the networks...........................do you know who Jonathan Guber, I'll educate you later.

314joey
11-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Jonathan Gruber,.................what a guy

Gruber is a MIT uber liberal professor and was the main architect of Obummercare and it's been coming out the last few weeks how stupid he thinks Americans all are for accepting Obummercare, first a video comes out where he's saying if they told the truth about the law it never would have been passed, then another video comes out stating how stupid we are for letting this happen..............then he apologies and says it was slip of the tongue.....................well, then a third video comes out where he's still bragging how the Prez knew that Obummercare was socialized medicine......................yup, you won't believe it, these are all different videos at different meetings, then a fourth video where he's shooting his mouth off about how the administration knew they were lying to the American people, what a bunch of great guys.

Now the feds paid him 400K in 2009 for his work on this wonderful law and over 2 million dollars in the last 6 years, I'm glad we paid some clown to screw us over, thanks Obummer.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...340_story.html

314joey
11-17-2014, 06:04 PM

The right and the left are both misguided groups of people. Think for yourself and be an individual, not part of a group.

Again. The best way to conquer people is to divide them. Right vs left, black vs white, CNN viewers vs Fox viewers and etc. If citizens are busy fighting with each other, no focus is on what the government is doing to all of us. Watch the puppet master, not the puppet.

If you really want to know what going on in politics and must use tv for your info source watch C-span.

For what it's worth, I can't stand Glenn Beck either, or Raquel Maddow, I agree with some of what you're saying and so you know I'm retired (at 50) and have a lot of free time and yes, I watch Fox news, but I also watch MSNBC and I read the Washington Post and the New York Times, that way I can get info from all angles to see what's up, only then can I make "MY" own decision what I think is right and wrong, the one thing is obvious is and not many can disagree, the main stream media slants all news to the left.

Now if you want to talk about splitting America, look at whose done what, who accuses who of the "war on women" on "racial inequality" and "class warfare", do I really need to remind you who used these tactics during the last election, I don't think any republicans did, if they did please show me...............take care.

2manymustangs
11-17-2014, 06:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwF_VzuN8dU

It's not just Fox. It's all over.

What about the point that they are trying to make? I think that when the term "dishwasher" is being used, they are talking about the income level of the person, that is to say "how can a guy that washes dishes for a living, make a MAX allowable donation" to Mzzz ClinTOON?

I for one have an issue with what the ClinTOONs did by auctioning off the Lincoln bedroom to that one Chinese guy... The ClinTOONs DO have some shady connections in China with weird funding streams, we saw the same take place with OlameO... I just dont feel good about MASSIVE amounts of $$$ pouring in from China connections, how do you feel about it?

http://youtu.be/WB10SPsrEQQ?list=UUCAIBl33RwYwNh9sAYlzUYg

2manymustangs
11-17-2014, 06:39 PM

what if we just use the constitution and the laws that are presently on the books AND adhere to the letter and spirit of the laws/ammendments and not skirt around them like OlameO and Holder like to do... i think we have enough laws on the books after 238 years of NON STOP law writing...

i don't think that i belong to a group anymore than you do just because I can't stomach OlameO and his wookie and Biden and Holder AND because I have a major problem with the hood rats that totally disregard our legal system OR because I have a major problem with the arabic shop owners that play a KEY role in defrauding the food stamp system OR because I have a major problem with the invaders from the south wiping their azz with our laws/rules of citizenship and paying taxes... I don't think that just because I have issues with folks that are doing wrong/breaking laws OR acting like Somalian pirate THUGS versus law abiding citizens that respect our constitution/flag, I don't think that puts me in some "misguided group"...

riverrunner1984
11-18-2014, 08:44 AM
For your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UREepszk7I

314joey
11-18-2014, 09:31 AM
For your viewing pleasure.
]

That's a good one RR, makes me want to throw up.......................................here's good too, 15 kids in a hotel room and she wants to know "somebody owes me" WTF is wrong with this.

How about close your focking legs, dumb ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3e41prVDv4

riverrunner1984
11-18-2014, 10:01 AM
That's a good one RR, makes me want to throw up.......................................here's good too, 15 kids in a hotel room and she wants to know "somebody owes me" WTF is wrong with this.
How about close your focking legs, dumb ass.

Disturbing....but thats the society we are creating....

314joey
11-18-2014, 10:22 AM
Disturbing....but thats the society we are creating....

True, I was a young Father (two kids before I was 25) and I worked two and three jobs to get ahead back when I was in my twenties, then went to night school and worked 50 hours a week to, finished school, took forever made something of myself and started my own company and sold it when I was 50, the problem today is half of the people don't want to work at all, much less hard, I wonder how things would shake out if only people that paid taxes could vote, maybe that might wake some folks up.

rioracr
11-19-2014, 08:39 AM
haven't read all this thread but what really came out of Gruber vid's was that Barry and his buds figured they would blame the tax on the insurance company's so people would get mad at them and want to do away with them and then wonderboy could get the govment to take completely over health care which would take over your bank acct. and your life almost totaly.....:yikes: onepayer

The Doctor
11-19-2014, 09:43 AM
I have a couple honest questions:
* Whose idea it was to fund our current welfare utopia?
* Who decided it was better to give out fish than it is to require fishing (or another skill) be taught?
* Who came up with the idea to tap into Social Security that was 100% funded by we, the productive class, and start giving it away to others who paid nothing into the system or paying anyone money they didn't put into the system, for that matter?
* Who came up with the idea of giving taxpayer dollars to those who illegally sneak through our borders and blatantly circumvent our immigration process?
* Whose idea was it to leave veterans out in the cold - hungry while we import people from other countries that are fully taken care of with food, housing, medical treatment, education, social programs - a plenty from taxpayer dollars?
* Who decided to give 195 of the world's 200 countries foreign aid when our nation continues to fall farther into debt?

and

Why can't we just stop all this madness?

riverrunner1984
11-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Illegals hit Jackpot! Amnesty to be announced Friday in Vegas!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102183389

Paul65K
11-19-2014, 10:43 AM
I have a couple honest questions:
* Whose idea it was to fund our current welfare utopia?
* Who decided it was better to give out fish than it is to require fishing (or another skill) be taught?
* Who came up with the idea to tap into Social Security that was 100% funded by we, the productive class, and start giving it away to others who paid nothing into the system or paying anyone money they didn't put into the system, for that matter?
* Who came up with the idea of giving taxpayer dollars to those who illegally sneak through our borders and blatantly circumvent our immigration process?
* Whose idea was it to leave veterans out in the cold - hungry while we import people from other countries that are fully taken care of with food, housing, medical treatment, education, social programs - a plenty from taxpayer dollars?
* Who decided to give 195 of the world's 200 countries foreign aid when our nation continues to fall farther into debt?

and

Why can't we just stop all this madness?I realize this is a rhetorical question but.......it all started with LBJ and has snowballed since then :yikes:

314joey
11-19-2014, 01:00 PM
I realize this is a rhetorical question but.......it all started with LBJ and has snowballed since then :yikes:

What do you mean, after all in the last fifty years we've spent 22 TRILLION dollars on freebies for the "peoples" and look we've got the same poverty levels we had 50 years ago, great job guys.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/09/the-war-on-poverty-after-50-years

314joey
11-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Here's another fun story and from the liberal New York Times too, our good buddy big Al hasn't paid taxes in years, he owes 4.5 million in taxes and has 3 million in tax liens, what a great guy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/nyregion/questions-about-al-sharptons-finances-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

2manymustangs
11-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Here's another fun story and from the liberal New York Times too, our good buddy big Al hasn't paid taxes in years, he owes 4.5 million in taxes and has 3 million in tax liens, what a great guy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/nyregion/questions-about-al-sharptons-finances-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-regionĀ®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Maybe we should all make some donations to "Raw Talent and Revals Communications" to "help a brotha out"... :lmao1:

riverrunner1984
11-20-2014, 08:31 AM
I Love Rosie, said no one ever!

rioracr
11-20-2014, 09:00 AM
Illegals hit Jackpot! Amnesty to be announced Friday in Vegas!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102183389

not Friday but tonite on tv, oh by the way beck said that the three major stations in LA area are not going to show it so how many don't even no that their jobs are going to be gone thanks to Barry the emperor........

rioracr
11-20-2014, 09:04 AM
does Rosie the hipocrit think that her body guards should carry to protect her worthless American hating azz...........:AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

riverrunner1984
11-20-2014, 09:13 AM
not Friday but tonite on tv, oh by the way beck said that the three major stations in LA area are not going to show it so how many don't even no that their jobs are going to be gone thanks to Barry the emperor........

Yah I saw that....I just dont get it. He came out 4 years ago against executive amnesty and now he is signing it...Quit disturbing.

rioracr
11-20-2014, 09:31 AM
almost every thing this guy does is to socialize America because acording to his book America has been to strong for to long and now he is going to level the playing field...........

314joey
11-20-2014, 10:22 AM
Obummer and his sidekick Holder have been the worse thing that could have happened to the US, we all got screwed when Hilly lost to Barry, at least the Clinton's make compromises and govern from the middle, not the imperialist Obummer, it's my or the hwy

The scarey thing to me is, how does someone like this get elected, it's unbelievable how blind some people are.

2manymustangs
11-23-2014, 02:58 PM
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/capitol-hill-cold-open/2830152 <<< Click here first... Too funny to NOT share...

http://youtu.be/Otbml6WIQPo

Paul65K
11-23-2014, 04:58 PM
Obummer and his sidekick Holder have been the worse thing that could have happened to the US, we all got screwed when Hilly lost to Barry, at least the Clinton's make compromises and govern from the middle, not the imperialist Obummer, it's my or the hwy

The scarey thing to me is, how does someone like this get elected, it's unbelievable how blind some people are.
I agree completely but what I can't understand is how such a large portion of the population is STILL supporting this administration even after the screwing they've given the American People for the last 6 years :yikes

314joey
11-23-2014, 05:59 PM
King Obummer

rioracr
11-24-2014, 09:11 AM
I agree completely but what I can't understand is how such a large portion of the population is STILL supporting this administration even after the screwing they've given the American People for the last 6 years :yikes

the lame stream media is not informing the public of what this WH is up to like if there was a Repub in office, almost like keep the peoples head in the sand and we will take over and if you try and let folks know what is up they look at ya like ya got two heads, plus look at what they are teaching in schools so most kids are screwed from the get go..............:schreck:

HB Vic
11-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Thank goodness this threads time is running out lol

2manymustangs
11-25-2014, 06:01 AM
http://youtu.be/P_apIbmsUwU

http://youtu.be/cFy8uz4EJ5c

http://youtu.be/k27L95LC_8g

Our school is so UNDER resourced????? :LMAOsmiley:
http://youtu.be/7AQWYAeU7G4

http://youtu.be/MUN9rSjaa6k

OH, diversity program, that should fix it........ :LMAOsmiley:

http://youtu.be/IVViR_uxvvk

^^^ Fast forward and look at THis kid in 6-8 years ^^^, video below...

http://youtu.be/Yleae_CKepY

314joey
11-25-2014, 08:03 AM
I'm officially ashamed of my home town, I was trying to remember all the rioting, burning that happened after OJ was acquitted after he murdered two totally innocent people.

2manymustangs
11-25-2014, 09:55 AM
I'm officially ashamed of my home town, I was trying to remember all the rioting, burning that happened after OJ was acquitted after he murdered two totally innocent people.

The tribesmen need to be rounded up and locked in the primate house at the STL zoo because that is just about how intelligent they are acting...

Reverse the race situation, multiply the how horrific the situation is by a factor of 1000 and this is what you get... Barely a BLIP on the national news / "mainstream media"... Race/hate crime in the case of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom??? Awwww hell nawww:

http://youtu.be/CqS6OFuUXe8

2manymustangs
11-25-2014, 10:54 AM
"If you walk with Michael Brown you walk with dignity"

Sharpton... :omg:

riverrunner1984
11-25-2014, 10:55 AM
We are streaming it here at the office and I can not believe what I am hearing.
Race bating at its finest.

314joey
11-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Poor innocent child.......................that is 6'-5" and 300 lbs, that's a manchild

2manymustangs
11-25-2014, 12:15 PM
We are streaming it here at the office and I can not believe what I am hearing.
Race bating at its finest.

our STL Prosecutor, Bob McCulloch is pretty sharp. I think he has his game plan prepared for the demagogues. :spanks:

Eli
11-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Poor innocent child.......................that is 6'-5" and 300 lbs, that's a manchild

I feel terrible for him. His parents didn't teach him that robbery is a crime and a reflection of your horrible character and trying to take a cops gun is what you do when you intend on using it to kill the cop. Because none of that is common sense.

I think his parents should be convicted for contributing to the delinquency of a moron who could give a shit about anyone else. The only thing in this situation that's a disgrace is when those idiots sue for civil rights violations. What about the rights of the person who was robbed or the cop who was assaulted. Along with the long line of people who he committed crimes against where he was not caught. No one goes from "honor student" to robbery/assaulting a cop. Just because they chose to post pics of him in his graduation cap and gown doesn't pull the wool over my eyes, he was far from a stand up citizen.

Sent from my cozy Bat Cave

2manymustangs
11-25-2014, 01:38 PM
I feel terrible for him. His parents didn't teach him that robbery is a crime and a reflection of your horrible character and trying to take a cops gun is what you do when you intend on using it to kill the cop. Because none of that is common sense.

I think his parents should be convicted for contributing to the delinquency of a moron who could give a shit about anyone else. The only thing in this situation that's a disgrace is when those idiots sue for civil rights violations. What about the rights of the person who was robbed or the cop who was assaulted. Along with the long line of people who he committed crimes against where he was not caught. No one goes from "honor student" to robbery/assaulting a cop. Just because they chose to post pics of him in his graduation cap and gown doesn't pull the wool over my eyes, he was far from a stand up citizen.

My thoughts exactly... this situation rests squarely on the "parents" heads...

AND both parents said "burn this FFFFFFFFFFFF>....... er down" last night when they heard the verdict but that won't come out in "main stream media"... SO their minor son started it and they are condoning/propagating it...

And we know that as parents we are responsible for our minor childrens actions...

314joey
11-25-2014, 01:41 PM

Bam,..........you hit the nail on the head.

2manymustangs
11-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Bam,..........you hit the nail on the head.

Leslie & Mike Sr. were too busy smokin crack and partying to raise him right... They both have extensive criminal records and Leslie is hell bent on doing hard time based on her actions recently...

How the Gentle GIant's buddy has avoided hard time is pretty amazing, I don't know where that little thug is now, haven't heard his name in the local news lately...

Our U.S. / STL rep TO the U.N. shown in this video: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/25/leslie-mcspadden-michael-brown-mother-speech_n_6218964.html

rioracr
11-25-2014, 02:23 PM
what is really happening is the police have to be PC and have there hands tied from taken out the trash, where in America can you run around like a terrorist with a mask on and the cops can't do anything about it, poor little darlings, they want to act like tough guys then let the cops treat em that way and see how long these thugs want to be tough guys and let the f'n place burn then let the folks from the 65 Watts riots tell the folks how many business's relocated...........

2manymustangs
11-25-2014, 04:46 PM
what is really happening is the police have to be PC and have there hands tied from taken out the trash, where in America can you run around like a terrorist with a mask on and the cops can't do anything about it, poor little darlings, they want to act like tough guys then let the cops treat em that way and see how long these thugs want to be tough guys and let the f'n place burn then let the folks from the 65 Watts riots tell the folks how many business's relocated...........

"Governor" Nixon just said "this cant happen again tonight".... HA, he's right actually, its all burned down already... :D

The Doctor
11-25-2014, 05:48 PM
The sheer volume of misinformation is astounding. Let's stick to what we do know, folks.

http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/curtis-kalin/10-key-facts-ferguson-grand-jury-discovered?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=b-ferguson-ten-facts

314joey
11-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Here's what I do in fact know, America has a legal system where people are innocent until they're proven guilty, (yes, even police officers), we have grand jury's that look at possible crimes to see if there's evidence to make an indictment, these twelve people give up their lives and time to be in this process that our founding fathers set-up over 200 years ago and now when a case is heard and all the evidence is reviewed and it shows that no crime has been committed, that's not enough..............sorry folks, that the way the constitution works.

No indictment period now shut up and go home and be law abiding citizens, off my soap box.

riverrunner1984
11-26-2014, 06:56 AM

rioracr
11-26-2014, 06:57 AM
while we talk about this A student the WH lets 5 more out of Gitmo, whose side is Barry on..............

2manymustangs
11-26-2014, 07:02 AM
while we talk about this A student the WH lets 5 more out of Gitmo, whose side is Barry on..............

^^^Rhetorical question ^^^

riverrunner1984
11-26-2014, 07:18 AM

I heard that. Someone was saying his goal is to get gitmo to under 100 prisoners them they can't justify the cost of keeping it open and the prisoners will get transferred to a detention center in IL somewhere. Not sure how much truth is behind it but that's what they are saying

314joey
11-26-2014, 07:36 AM
You would think by Obummer's actions that he was purposely trying to bring our country down, who does the chit he does, it's like someone who hates America.

2manymustangs
11-26-2014, 07:55 AM
I heard that. Someone was saying his goal is to get gitmo to under 100 prisoners them they can't justify the cost of keeping it open and the prisoners will get transferred to a detention center in IL somewhere. Not sure how much truth is behind it but that's what they are saying

The parents in Ferguson have a goal for their kids, 98% drop out rate and 100% illiteracy rate... :grad:

They are getting close...

riverrunner1984
11-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Lol...

rioracr
11-28-2014, 08:14 AM
can't we all just get along................

The Doctor
11-28-2014, 01:49 PM
No need to rebuild in Ferguson, their Christmas shopping was done early.

riverrunner1984
11-28-2014, 02:00 PM
No need to rebuild in Ferguson, their Christmas shopping was done early.

lol I saw this on FB earlier today

The Doctor
11-28-2014, 04:04 PM
You would think by Obummer's actions that he was purposely trying to bring our country down, who does the chit he does, it's like someone who hates America.

Imagine, if you will, what it would be like if our country's worst enemies could plant their man in our White House. What would be different than what we have today?

riverrunner1984
11-28-2014, 11:18 PM

Eli
11-29-2014, 07:26 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
12-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Why can't the first lady "put her hand on her heart" during the national anthem and on Veterans Day, what a disgrace.