PDA

View Full Version : The only Political Thread on Www.Hotboat.Com

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

2manymustangs
09-13-2016, 10:28 AM
Pagleano (Hillary's privately paid IT guy managing her servers and devices) has refused to comply with TWO subpoenas from H.O.R. oversight committee... Interesting...

Rep John Mica of Florida raised the possibility of "contempt of congress" for Pagleano... This is the ClinTOON hired folks that has continued to plead the 5th... Chaffetz is pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed...

Pagleano didn't show and two of the Platt River Netowrk firm lawyer-ed up...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?415141-1/house-oversight-hearing-focuses-state-department-record-keeping&live&vod (https://www.c-span.org/video/?415141-1/house-oversight-hearing-focuses-state-department-record-keeping&live&vod)

HB Vic
09-13-2016, 11:02 AM
The guy with no security clearance??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
09-13-2016, 11:28 AM
The guy with no security clearance??

ONE of the guys with no clearance that had full access to EVERYTHING.....

Cooper (a clintooon foundation staffer and long time IT aid) is the only one talking freely... He worked hand in hand with Pagleano, back before Pagleano had his hands in the CLINTOON.com...

The Doctor
09-13-2016, 12:37 PM
Things are getting real for these democrats.

The Doctor
09-13-2016, 12:40 PM
Now, John Kerry is funneling taxpayer dollars to his daughter through his state department position.
Is there any part of the obama administration that is not filthy with corruption? I can't find anyone who isn't.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-john-kerrys-state-department-funneled-millions-to-his-daughters-nonprofit/

2manymustangs
09-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Things are getting real for these democrats.

Dr, I remember looking at Madeleine Albright and getting the shivers... Hillary is making Madeleine look good in some of Hillary's recent pics...

2manymustangs
09-13-2016, 03:03 PM
Well, i took four hours out of my busy day ;) and watched all of the CSPAN house oversight open hearings from yesterday and today.... veeeeeeeryyyyyy intereesting....

Someones getting a orange jump suit fo sho... Prolly several someones...

HB Vic
09-13-2016, 04:09 PM
It's really ugly right? They are just so slow in the process. Personally I think she's going down

2manymustangs
09-13-2016, 04:53 PM
It's really ugly right? They are just so slow in the process. Personally I think she's going down

yep.... the house oversight committee is very pissed that the FBI liason and others are sandbagging them on releasing the UNclassified info... REAL pissed, as SPIKE said, they were ALL beat up badly today except for the long time clintooon aid that decided to cooperate... They were very gracious to that guy today...

Huma and Cheryl Mills and others including THE Clintoon are going to get charged, thats my feeling... and possibly from different entities/bureaus... I'm all in favor of it, no matter how deep they dig and no matter who gets dragged into this...

Of course the D's on the oversight committee were grandstanding and were very outspoken on the proceedings....

https://youtu.be/y38J8mwwHHU

The Doctor
09-13-2016, 05:22 PM
What if only the entire truth were available. I think that would sink much of our current administration along with Killary and her entourage.

2manymustangs
09-13-2016, 05:41 PM
What if only the entire truth were available. I think that would sink much of our current administration along with Killary and her entourage.

https://youtu.be/j4XT-l-_3y0

https://youtu.be/CeXGnSpjgNM

possibly the only ENTIRE TRUTH that BOBO has shared:

https://youtu.be/YlYpGqPjqTY

riverrunner1984
09-14-2016, 04:01 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160914/80b4959dc359d356e5ab5bf883dc465a.jpg

riverrunner1984
09-14-2016, 04:01 AM
The best political meme I've seen!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160914/b984fa7401b9ec4132270616d219d5cf.jpg

The Doctor
09-14-2016, 10:45 AM
It's the law . . .

314joey
09-14-2016, 10:47 AM
I still can't believe she wasn't indicted, plus when the FBI interviewed her she wasn't even "under oath" WTF, somebody got to James Comey.

The Doctor
09-14-2016, 11:03 AM
I still can't believe she wasn't indicted, plus when the FBI interviewed her she wasn't even "under oath" WTF, somebody got to James Comey.

James Comey has affiliation with the Clintons and their foundation. Having him oversee her corruption was a perfect example asking the fox to watch over the hen house.

The Doctor
09-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Can you liberals please help little Abdullah?

314joey
09-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Colin Powell calls out "Hillary's mafia"

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-believed-hillarys-mafia-was-trying-to-suck-him-into-email-scandal/

The Doctor
09-14-2016, 11:30 AM
The difference is clear . . .

2manymustangs
09-14-2016, 02:29 PM

Give them some time Joey, it's gonna happen... :) You know how the legal process works, at the speed of glaciers...

314joey
09-14-2016, 03:12 PM
Give them some time Joey, it's gonna happen... :) You know how the legal process works, at the speed of glaciers...

I can only hope and pray, she's evil.

2manymustangs
09-14-2016, 04:43 PM
I can only hope and pray, she's evil.

"In one 2015 email, Powell commented on Clinton's use of a private email server during her tenure at the State Department and charged that "everything HRC touches she kind of screws up."

314joey
09-14-2016, 08:06 PM
Here's one of Colin Powell's e-mails, seems he know Billy is still screwing around.

HB Vic
09-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Oh my lol

YoPengo
09-15-2016, 01:09 PM
The best political meme I've seen!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160914/b984fa7401b9ec4132270616d219d5cf.jpg

Fucking awesome. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

314joey
09-15-2016, 02:07 PM
Sanger started Planned Parenthood to stamp out blacks, it's history and nose either don't know or choose to ignore it, expect Hillary she knows who Sanger was.

The Doctor
09-22-2016, 11:29 AM
True dat!

314joey
09-22-2016, 01:59 PM
Poor poor Hillary

The Doctor
09-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Democrat circuit tester . . .

riverrunner1984
09-23-2016, 06:05 AM
Who needs their septic emptied?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160923/8f31ecd5c3b352490e66e7a1340095f4.jpg

riverrunner1984
09-23-2016, 06:32 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160923/d4515ded2306f1f56d761cf536e989f3.jpg

HB Vic
09-27-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm not sure why, but I felt compelled to share LOL

http://endingthefed.com/watch-this-anti-hillary-video-is-going-massively-viral-hillary-wants-it-hidden.html

spike morelli
09-27-2016, 09:48 PM
Well, I sat right down intending to watch the "debate" last night , but what I saw was nothing like a debate, more like a Q&A between two people who both, drove me crazy, and after 30 minutes I turned it off. Shame on the media. Nothing came of it as far as legitimate questioning of specifics, more like a circus side show.

riverrunner1984
09-28-2016, 07:13 AM
Another good one! Lol
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/dd3afacce84398c36d4c95c1e15a9969.png

2manymustangs
09-28-2016, 08:57 AM
Well, I sat right down intending to watch the "debate" last night , but what I saw was nothing like a debate, more like a Q&A between two people who both, drove me crazy, and after 30 minutes I turned it off. Shame on the media. Nothing came of it as far as legitimate questioning of specifics, more like a circus side show.

You sir are a tough sucka if you made it 30 minutes, you made it 28 minutes longer than I did... :D

I did get to see the little sound byte where TheDonald told Hitlary "I will release my returns against my attorneys wishes IF you release the 3000 missing emails" :lmao1:

rioracr
09-28-2016, 09:16 AM
so barry o sent hilliary e-mails using a fake name, and you wonder why they didn't hang her on them they want to preserve barry's legacy, F him.......:asshat:barry o.

2manymustangs
09-28-2016, 12:17 PM
so barry o sent hilliary e-mails using a fake name, and you wonder why they didn't hang her on them they want to preserve barry's legacy, F him.......:asshat:barry o.

314joey
09-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Obummer's legacy.

The Doctor
10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Backfired, huh witch?

HB Vic
10-05-2016, 11:58 AM
I just don't see how its possible someone like her can even be running for office, let alone win office.

IF she wins, its proof positive the systems is 100% rigged. Not too hard to believe either, politicians hate other politicians, but they hate an outsider even more. So they'll protect each other no matter how much they hate each other vs allow an outsider to come in and clean house.

314joey
10-05-2016, 02:02 PM
He's far from perfect, but she belongs in jail, I have to believe that the DOJ directed Comey from the FBI not to indict her, that's the only thing that could have happened, maybe in time someone will spill the beans.

spike morelli
10-05-2016, 09:01 PM
There's a higher office than the DOJ......it's called The President. How could He possibly let her be indicted, when all of his policies are riding on her keeping them in place. Call me crazy but I thoroughly believe Obama told the guard dogs to back off.

The Doctor
10-06-2016, 02:08 PM
This administration is far more corrupt than any mob has ever been.

The Doctor
10-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Here's my version of a "Dream Team." CVX, Bobby1986, shue, etc. you liberals can all take your shots and I'll gladly answer since there's not a soul in the democrat party as good/qualified/experienced/capable as any of these.

spike morelli
10-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Now today, the Media is running with the story about Donald Trump, where he was having a private conversation with another guy, about some gal, or gals, where the verbage is fairly "locker room" speak. "Oh My, what a woman hater", exclaims the liberal Media! REALLY!!!!!!! Every man, woman, adult to adolescent, has said things to their friends in private, slammed and bashed the opposite sex, women talk as if they are God's gift to men, and men yap as if they are just as much a gift to women, in equal amounts. It's always shocking to hear as a third person privy to the conversation, but why does anyone care? WE ALL HAVE TALKED THAT WAY AT SOME TIME! It doesn't mean anything more than male to male banter.
Donald Trump, please stop saying you're sorry for this. Every News Anchor, every Politician, has their own groupies. Money and Celebrity will guarantee you generous latitudes and opportunities thrown at you by the opposite sex, and every person who's attacking Trump has, by their stature in the Media or Politics, said stuff exactly like what he said, in private.
All this, and it supposedly happened 11 years ago. He wasn't a Public Servant, cut him slack assholes. These same people who are attempting to spin this whole matter probably would not give a second thought to the things those embarrassing dirtbag Kardashians say and do.
Go ahead Democratic spin doctors......chipping away at an American's right to bear arms isn't enough control for you. NOW, you want to control freedom of speech even in private!

314joey
10-08-2016, 06:11 AM
What trump said was definitely crude and wrong, but I'm having a difficult time seeing how that even comes remotely close to getting your "JOHNSON" shined in the oval office by a young innocent 20 year old girl who Tricky Bill took advantage of, then lied about it, the double standard is disgusting.

riverrunner1984
10-08-2016, 06:49 AM
I don't have a problem with what trump said. If all is guys had things we said to our friends recorded and shared, I can guarantee most of us world be single lol. The guy was a civilian in 05 not a presidential candidate. In my opinion, this is a non issue. #trumptrain2016

314joey
10-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Nothing in life is "free"

riverrunner1984
10-08-2016, 06:23 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161009/271406e75db45ddd04c3edc4de9d9a61.jpg

spike morelli
10-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Fifty Shades of Grey is a great example of feminine hypocracy, when you think about it. Most women enjoy Romance novels....more often than not, the guy in the story is often described as a rough and tumble piece of steaming man-flesh ( not sexist huh?), and semi-forcing himself on her as his hands cup those, and his "you know what" is pressing against that, etc,etc. Stories for women mostly written by women. Sexist as it can be. Every time I go into the grocery store, right there in the check-out lane are the women's magazines...and have you ever seen a Cosmopolitan cover that doesn't mention sex somewhere? Further, Cosmopolitan's articles are constantly telling their female readership that their hair could be better, their asses should be more shapely, exercise more , 50 things that will drive your man crazy, ad infinitum. This is women writing for women and it is as textbook sexist and demeaning as it could be, only difference is these women aren't running for office against another woman, ad that this trash talk sells, and who cares?
When I was in High School, I once phoned to talk to my then girlfriend late in the evening, not knowing she was having a bunch of her buddies from Drill Team over for a sleep-over. While we were sweet talking to each other I started to focus in on what all the other girls were yapping about in the background. One of the girls asked another about her date with a guy they apparently all knew. The girl goes on to talk about how they finally got around to "doing it", but was shamelessly telling all the other girls that loverboy had a "small one". Laughs all around. The girl said she figured he came from a family of pencil-d****, and really went too far in putting this guy in the ground. I heard ALL of this talk behind my girlfriend talking to me. Up to that point in my life, I never thought girls said things like that, but I'm here to tell you......women can, and do, talk trash as well as the best of men.
I know Hilary has said far worse than this tape of Mr. Trump in private. This election is the goddamn worst. The Hypocracy is the goddamn worst. The double-standard shit is the goddamn worst. I can only pray that when I awake from sleep tomorrow morning, Washington and all of the political spinners have been removed from the face of our planet. Money and Power has taken it's toll, and this is what you get.

The Doctor
10-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Wow Spike! Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :D
Very well said, sir.

riverrunner1984
10-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Fifty Shades of Grey is a great example of feminine hypocracy, when you think about it. Most women enjoy Romance novels....more often than not, the guy in the story is often described as a rough and tumble piece of steaming man-flesh ( not sexist huh?), and semi-forcing himself on her as his hands cup those, and his "you know what" is pressing against that, etc,etc. Stories for women mostly written by women. Sexist as it can be. Every time I go into the grocery store, right there in the check-out lane are the women's magazines...and have you ever seen a Cosmopolitan cover that doesn't mention sex somewhere? Further, Cosmopolitan's articles are constantly telling their female readership that their hair could be better, their asses should be more shapely, exercise more , 50 things that will drive your man crazy, ad infinitum. This is women writing for women and it is as textbook sexist and demeaning as it could be, only difference is these women aren't running for office against another woman, ad that this trash talk sells, and who cares?
When I was in High School, I once phoned to talk to my then girlfriend late in the evening, not knowing she was having a bunch of her buddies from Drill Team over for a sleep-over. While we were sweet talking to each other I started to focus in on what all the other girls were yapping about in the background. One of the girls asked another about her date with a guy they apparently all knew. The girl goes on to talk about how they finally got around to "doing it", but was shamelessly telling all the other girls that loverboy had a "small one". Laughs all around. The girl said she figured he came from a family of pencil-d****, and really went too far in putting this guy in the ground. I heard ALL of this talk behind my girlfriend talking to me. Up to that point in my life, I never thought girls said things like that, but I'm here to tell you......women can, and do, talk trash as well as the best of men.
I know Hilary has said far worse than this tape of Mr. Trump in private. This election is the goddamn worst. The Hypocracy is the goddamn worst. The double-standard shit is the goddamn worst. I can only pray that when I awake from sleep tomorrow morning, Washington and all of the political spinners have been removed from the face of our planet. Money and Power has taken it's toll, and this is what you get.

Awesome post!!!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

314joey
10-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Lets see, Trump talks dirty about a woman, OK maybe a few women, 99% of us have or still do it......................... now on the other hand Bill and Hillary, who is Bill's enabler does much worse, he actually sexually abuses many women and then Hillary victimizes them, you pick, what's worse.

Those two are the slime of politics, I pray everyday she doesn't win.

I did not have sex with "that woman", actually you did Bill and you did it in the Oval office you slime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

314joey
10-09-2016, 11:54 AM
The Shady Bunch. https://www.facebook.com/WesternOutlaw/videos/313171209017149/

2manymustangs
10-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Lets see, Trump talks dirty about a woman, OK maybe a few women, 99% of us have or still do it......................... now on the other hand Bill and Hillary, who is Bill's enabler does much worse, he actually sexually abuses many women and then Hillary victimizes them, you pick, what's worse.

Those two are the slime of politics, I pray everyday she doesn't win.

I did not have sex with "that woman", actually you did Bill and you did it in the Oval office you slime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

What really repulses me about the CLINTOONs is the situations like the fleecing of Hatti and the donors that tried to help people in need... What do the CLINTOONs see in that situation??? Dollar signs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

I put the CLINTOONs in the same bucket as Hitler and the gestapo... I wonder if the CLINTOONs are planning the flight to Hatti right now, so they can pull the gold teeth out of the hurricane victims mouths.........

THey are no better than Saddam/Udey/Kusey or the Taiban........ Oppressors...

And then they shuck and jive through the legal system to avoid prosecution and make themselves look like victims...

HB Vic
10-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Hilarious. Poor people I feel so sorry for their feelings being all hurt and shit. I mean my god, I've never ever heard those words or such language before. How pathetic a man to use those words. HAHAHAHAHA

Whats funny is Hillary's husband is a rapist
Bill Cosby is probably a rapist
Kobe IS a rapist
On and on and on

Trump says a few words (we've all said before) and now he's a rapist, he degrades women, yada yada yada.

How fucking much of a hypocrite can you be??

Get over it and move on people. Someone soon will say something worse and you can jump on them for saying things you've never said before LOL

HB Vic
10-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Glad to see how quickly Trump learns. He didn't take any shit tonight. He didn't let the biased moderators control him. He called BS when Hillary took used way more time than he did. He said it was 3 on 1, how totally crystal clear was his comment?

Its unfortunate that the Presidential election has come to this, but, we are to blame. We have allowed these clowns to take control of our country and we have allowed them to stay in office for an eternity. And we have allowed them to bring their relatives in to office as well.

I'm glad Trump called all of them out. I'm glad he said the things he said, they needed to be said, and people need to hear.

And if Hillary keeps calling out Putin, well, she may end up with a cesium cough soon lol. That man doesn't mess around.

riverrunner1984
10-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Trump killed it tonight!!!
#trumptrsin2016

HB Vic
10-09-2016, 08:41 PM
I heard clapping in the neighborhood as I was clapping too lol

The thing about taxes that people just don't get is, Trump is probably one of the most audited people/companies in the country. If he had done anything wrong, he'd be in serious trouble or jail. All he's done, as he clearly said, is take advantage of the laws put in place by people like Hillary. And he said the laws weren't really meant for him, they were meant for the people who take care of the politicians like Hillary.

So, politicians like Hillary make the tax code. They build in loopholes for people who contribute millions to their "cause" or "foundation". People like Trump follow the same code and take advantage of the same benefit the Politicians friends take advantage of.

So Hillary calls him a tax dodger. LOL

2manymustangs
10-10-2016, 05:47 AM

The thing about taxes that people just don't get is, Trump is probably one of the most audited people/companies in the country. If he had done anything wrong, he'd be in serious trouble or jail. All he's done, as he clearly said, is take advantage of the laws put in place by people like Hillary. And he said the laws weren't really meant for him, they were meant for the people who take care of the politicians like Hillary.

So, politicians like Hillary make the tax code. They build in loopholes for people who contribute millions to their "cause" or "foundation". People like Trump follow the same code and take advantage of the same benefit the Politicians friends take advantage of.

I don't understand how simple people CAN'T get it when you are talking % with regard to numbers... They don't get the big picture "in the grand scheme of things"...

AND THEN conversely simple people DON'T understand that TRUMP and other business leaders DO literally pay MANY MILLIONS into the IRS coffers, litterally MANY MILLIONS in taxes... and then the simpletons say "well I'm paying 20% effective tax rate (generating maybe 10 or 20 or 30k in tax dollars) all the while a millionaire or a billionaire is creating hundreds of thousands or in the case of TRUMP many many MILLLLLLLLLLLIONs in TAX revenue with their businesses/income... And the simpleton says "they aren't paying their fare share of taxes".........

All of the sudden they want to talk numbers on a % basis or "effective tax rate" when it comes to taxes...

It's hard to articulate what I'm trying to say here...

riverrunner1984
10-10-2016, 06:22 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161010/723f2d0ce0800eac3066c3d4b82fb419.png

riverrunner1984
10-10-2016, 06:22 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161010/2f5c0ac20871a8355e92cfb3abd5a1ce.png

Ziggy
10-10-2016, 09:26 AM

He totally owned it and slapped her in the face with it.

314joey
10-10-2016, 09:58 AM
Bunch of hypocrites.

HB Vic
10-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Trump said he'll end up spending $100M of his own money to run for President. When he challenged Hillary to put up even $20M this was her response...

🙆*♂️

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

314joey
10-10-2016, 12:17 PM
The Clinton's make me sick to my stomach.

spike morelli
10-10-2016, 09:08 PM
An interesting fact about the two people running for President. On the Democratic side, the Party didn't consider for one second that Democratic voters may want to have a say in whom the Democratic Party would put up to run for Office. There are quite a few high-up Democrats that would like to have a shot at the Office. NONE got the chance...the Democratic Party ( instead of being a Government "Of the People, By the People, For the People"), decided THEY would chose who amongst them we should want, which also safeguards the corrupt Democrats from being shit-canned , should a Republican prevail. The Democrats had enough juice to squash Bernie Sander's efforts, and buy his allegiance...Absolute power corrupts absolutely. So, if you are a Democrat, the vast majority of you don't trust Hillary and would vote for a different Democrat given the chance. You weren't given the chance.
On the Republican ticket, the party gave Republicans a big selection of Republican choices, about a dozen well established people with years of experience, ( I really only considered a couple seriously, but at least there was a choice ), but THE PEOPLE ended up siding with a totally non-political outsider, who beat out all of the top Republicans who themselves, have proven to be worthless during Obama's administration and can't seem to get things done. The Republican Party doesn't necessarily want Trump, because if elected, THEIR jobs are at stake. The Dems don't want Trump because, if elected THEIR jobs are at stake.
That alone should be reason enough to consider electing Trump.
Washington politicians, who are supposed to answer to the People, for whom THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO SERVE are working SO damned hard to keep a man from becoming President, that the overall majority of AMERICAN people want to give a chance. If Trump wins, power will likely revert back to the people. If Hillary wins, the People may never get control of their country, America , and American politics, as a whole, will suffer because who from now on is going to believe in a system that serves it's own interests before serving the interests of it's people.

HB Vic
10-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Spot on point sir [emoji1362]

314joey
10-11-2016, 06:44 AM
I'm hoping and praying that there's a silent majority will show up on election day and save our country.

HB Vic
10-11-2016, 08:16 AM
I'm hoping and praying that there's a silent majority will show up on election day and save our country.

When you make your career a life of "service" to the public, you should not become filthy rich as a result. If you do become filthy rich, something went wrong.

314joey
10-11-2016, 12:55 PM
when you make your career a life of "service" to the public, you should not become filthy rich as a result. If you do become filthy rich, something went wrong.

exactly !

2manymustangs
10-12-2016, 05:24 AM
I will assert this about the two candidates and proven history, theology/motive/ideology.......

We see people now protesting our engagement in a/b/c/d/e/f/g globally........

Whomever our youth/ANTI war peeps are supporting, they need to consider the theology/ideology/motives of various political candidates/administrations.......

We have the ability to be 100% IN CHARGE from a energy perspective, we have the ability to be 100% IN CHARGE from a industrial perspective, we have been there in the past, we can GET BACK there...

CLINTOON/OlameO had a very short sighted motive/strategy in many places in the middle east... They left power vacuums, they made huge mistakes strategically... They made STUPID mistakes strategically... There will be ripple effects from the last 8 years of OlameO in the middle east that will span the next two to three administrations regardless of whom is elected in NOV...

We can RIGHT the ship and turn things in a better direction strategically OR we can continue down the same stupid path that has left us with Syria/Benghazi/Lybia/Mosul/ISIS/IRAN and their NUK program...

I've been sitting here for the last four hours watching about the magnificent bastards that fought in Dai Do / Vietnam... AND watching the detailed stories of the BRAVO company in the second taking of Fallujah which resulted in heavy loss of life to our soldiers...

- We were making nice nice with IMPERIAL FRANCE & IMPERIAL Brittan in the 30's & 40's & 50's which left US smack in the middle of the INDO CHINA & Vietnam situations... It was the policy/motives/strategy of administrations many decades before that put us in these conflicts... SURE the handling of Korea or Vietnam was shaped by the ideology of the current administrations of those days/years, the appointees in the pentagon and the joint chiefs which was shaped by current administrations HOWEVER it was the IDEOLOGY/MOTIVES/POLICIES of former administrations that got us there in the first place...

Same holds true in Iraq/Afghanistan... This isn't something to take lightly as if it's some popularity contest OR something that only last/impacts four years...

We placed a HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH price and effort on keeping the commies from obtaining power in Vietnam/Cambodia/Korea/Central and South America, now we have a BONIFIED COMMIE that is on the brink of getting voted into the WH, furthering the policies of the currnent COMMIE and his policies that have been promoted for the last eight years...

-BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERS, before you punch the ballot for HITLERY, think long and hard about what the bedfellows of OBAMA and the CLINTONS will impose on the USA over the next two decades...

- Hillary wants us to be MORE dependent on foreign energy and industry...
- Trump is our ONLY chance at REcapturing some slice of what has been lost in industry, and to continue to work toward energy independence...
- Trump is our ONLY chance to prevent further expansion of our national debt situation......................

We HAVE TO get our national debt under control, we are on our way to ending up like third world countries with a hopeless debt situation thanks to OlameO and his policies... 20billion debt and nothing to show for it, no new highways/infrastructure no expanded NAVY/ships/airforce no victory in foreign affairs...

2manymustangs
10-12-2016, 05:51 AM
AND before someone jumps on that ^^^ and says OLAMEO inherited the situation in the M.E., maybe... BUT he did not inherit Syria/ISIS/Benghazi/Lybia/Turkey...

-Where is Condi Rice now?
-Where is Powell now?
-There was UNILATERAL support to go into Iraq and finish the job that was cut short, for some odd reason when Norman Schwarzkopf was at the helm...

I have always and still believe that our Embassy/presence in Iraq is strategically far far far better than our presence in Saudi Arabia... I think we need to hoist the middle finger at the Monarchy in S.A. and move our operations/presence to Iraq...

-Maybe Donald Rumsfeld is/was a bit devious but he isn't a commie like we have in charge now, AND the commie that is about to be elected to POTUS...

-OlameO didn't inherit the current debt, he created it, and he expanded it 4-6x, with nothing to show for it except a hugely flawed HC policy and many many many trillions of food stamps rolling off the printing press...............

Hillary hates the constitution and said as much in the last debate... She wants to stack the Supreme Court with commies like herself and her "progressive" pals... Trump wants to appoint the Supreme Court with folks like Antonin Scalia...

Hillary and Obama hate judges like Antonin Scalia that strive to uphold the constitution...

Hillary and Obama want to REwrite the constitution and make it "relevant" to our modern times where as hard working Americans are second to the MUZZIES/illegal aliens...

2manymustangs
10-12-2016, 06:49 AM
https://youtu.be/InINo1Zjpf8

^^^ Imagine that, a DEMONcrat Fmr Gov of Michigan doesn't get it, I'm shocked... :yikes:

https://youtu.be/6HGPio0ZDcg

https://youtu.be/b3ZIgtUM2zg

^^^ The devil's spawn... :lmao1: Hypocrisy that rivals Al Gore…

riverrunner1984
10-12-2016, 07:36 AM
What does everyone think of the polls?
Do you think Hillary has it or is it the Liberal left just reporting bad polling???

2manymustangs
10-12-2016, 08:07 AM
What does everyone think of the polls?
Do you think Hillary has it or is it the Liberal left just reporting bad polling???

fingers crossed for the latter... after many hours driving around northern and southern MO, i see mannnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy TRUMP signs and virtually NOTHING in favor of HITLERy CliToon...

314joey
10-12-2016, 09:05 AM
Bill is such a D-bag.

The Doctor
10-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Carter led Ronald Reagan in the polls until two weeks before the election then won the election by a landslide.
I'm not giving up hope that we can overcome evil media, false narratives, voter fraud and corrupt election officials and mindlessness and get our country back on track.

riverrunner1984
10-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Carter led Ronald Reagan in the polls until two weeks before the election then won the election by a landslide.
I'm not giving up hope that we can overcome evil media, false narratives, voter fraud and corrupt election officials and mindlessness and get our country back on track.

I hope and pray you are right!

HB Vic
10-12-2016, 11:56 AM
I don't know if this link will work, but you absolutely must watch this video. Scary as fuck, because he's so articulate and spot on!

https://www.facebook.com/newtgingrich/videos/10154558224104197/

314joey
10-12-2016, 12:30 PM
All of the politicians are scared shitless, he doesn't need them, I'm so sick of the whiny liberal bullshit from the left and even more pissed off from the so-called conservatives who are slamming Trump, they're just helping Shillary, any of these loser who have backed away from Trump will never get a vote from me...........ever, Romney, Bush, McCain, guys like this are dead to me.

Ziggy
10-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Absolutely Trump is a huge threat to the Status Quo of a ton of career politicians and they fear it.
That's exactly why I'd like to see him in there.

2manymustangs
10-12-2016, 05:55 PM

I remember it !!!!!!!!!!

2manymustangs
10-12-2016, 05:59 PM
All of the politicians are scared shitless, he doesn't need them, I'm so sick of the whiny liberal bullshit from the left and even more pissed off from the so-called conservatives who are slamming Trump, they're just helping Shillary, any of these loser who have backed away from Trump will never get a vote from me...........ever, Romney, Bush, McCain, guys like this are dead to me.

http://newsninja2012.com/giuliani-rips-the-50-gop-national-security-officials-who-went-after-trump/ (http://newsninja2012.com/giuliani-rips-the-50-gop-national-security-officials-who-went-after-trump/)

Guiliani says:

"The same “experts” who said nothing about a ransom paid illegally to a known terrorist sponsoring state? Talk about egos and butthurt tantrums!! They are putting their pettiness and ego ahead of the country’s, and that is borderline treasonous."

314joey
10-13-2016, 08:28 AM
Bill still campaigning for Hillary.............Go Bill.

314joey
10-18-2016, 01:33 PM
Dead people voting

spike morelli
10-19-2016, 09:00 PM
It's pretty much acknowleged that the Kennedy/ Nixon election was rigged. I even heard a reference to that on the news tonight. Being Italian myself, I've heard the stories of the "rackets' involvement with Patriarch Joe Kennedy. There have been many stories of how Obama had a "fix" in, during his re-election. Suffice it to say that there is a certain history of hiding the truth by our Government officials, from the people it is supposed to serve!
I recently told my wife, the story about how American soldiers liberated a prison camp at the end of WW2, just outside of a town where, the people had NO IDEA of what was going on there. American soldiers made the townspeople tour the prison camp, view bodies piled up, Jews and political prisoners starving to death, etc, and the german townspeople were shocked and repulsed by what they saw. Sure, they were German, sure, they were loyal to their country's fight, BUT, they had absolutely no idea this was happening, had been for years.
I'm feeling like those townspeople........I love my country, but I'm finding out that those in power, for a while now, as well as currently, are mis-leading the people. Our government is closer to being like Nazis than I'd feel comfortable in thinking about for sure.
I have a hard time watching how hard Donald Trump has to fight them all just to tell the truth about the government...In a weird analogy, Trump is like those American soldiers, trying to show the American people what's really been going on.

2manymustangs
10-20-2016, 04:09 AM
It's pretty much acknowleged that the Kennedy/ Nixon election was rigged. I even heard a reference to that on the news tonight. Being Italian myself, I've heard the stories of the "rackets' involvement with Patriarch Joe Kennedy. There have been many stories of how Obama had a "fix" in, during his re-election. Suffice it to say that there is a certain history of hiding the truth by our Government officials, from the people it is supposed to serve!
I recently told my wife, the story about how American soldiers liberated a prison camp at the end of WW2, just outside of a town where, the people had NO IDEA of what was going on there. American soldiers made the townspeople tour the prison camp, view bodies piled up, Jews and political prisoners starving to death, etc, and the german townspeople were shocked and repulsed by what they saw. Sure, they were German, sure, they were loyal to their country's fight, BUT, they had absolutely no idea this was happening, had been for years.
I'm feeling like those townspeople........I love my country, but I'm finding out that those in power, for a while now, as well as currently, are mis-leading the people. Our government is closer to being like Nazis than I'd feel comfortable in thinking about for sure.
I have a hard time watching how hard Donald Trump has to fight them all just to tell the truth about the government...In a weird analogy, Trump is like those American soldiers, trying to show the American people what's really been going on.

The several illustrations last night about taking Mosul and Aleppo, the conditions in Aleppo which were clearly not acknowledged by the host and certainly not HITLERy, it was like water off of a ducks back. THe host AND HITLERy didn't dare touch the facts that surround the draw down in Iraq/Mosul AND they didn't acknowledge the facts in Trumps earlier statements about Aleppo...

I see this as synonymous with what your saying Spike, even the host of THE BIG DEBATE conducted by FOX NEWS didn't touch on the realities that TRUMP has stood firm on through his campaign...

I see this omission by FOX NEWS and by HITLERy last night, as keeping the nation in the dark, or at least an attempt to keep us in the dark... In line with what you are saying... All the crapola that WAS discussed/pushed by HITLERy was nothing more than side stepping issues/concerns, a distraction from what is really going on...

314joey
10-21-2016, 08:29 AM
What's LGBT again.

The Doctor
10-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my Activities?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, and taking bribes from foreign countries?Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "The funding of neo-Nazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Israelis by Palestinians promoting the ill will of the world against Israel?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWIITrump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos?”Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens’?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

rioracr
10-25-2016, 06:46 PM
as the talking heads unwind you find out that even Chris Wallace is a registered Dem, how nice that Hillary gets a pass all the way around. Tonite on Megan 'the hack of a reporter' Kelly, got it taken to her by Newt, good for him just wish he could have called her out more on how she is pimping for hillary.....

The Doctor
10-29-2016, 09:26 AM
Given the fact that something new arises daily about corruption in the Clinton family, don't you suspect something will eventually lead to her downfall? It's not looking good for her now.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-emails-in-clinton-case-came-from-anthony-weiner%E2%80%99s-electronic-devices/ar-AAjwKRO?OCID=ansmsnnews11

314joey
10-29-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm thinking Coming is going to be taking a dirt nap here real soon, the few people that have tried to take Shillary down have suddenly died or been murdered.

riverrunner1984
10-29-2016, 01:48 PM
I'm thinking Coming is going to be taking a dirt nap here real soon, the few people that have tried to take Shillary down have suddenly died or been murdered.

Yah Comey better have some protection around him.

riverrunner1984
10-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Pumpkin I carved
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161029/c581282e919a465b9eaa2477113862f5.jpg

314joey
10-29-2016, 03:42 PM
Love the pumpkin.

Who would have thought that our AG Loretta Lynch doesn't agree with Comey, maybe she ought to get on another plane with Billy and he can advise her out to get Shillary out of this mess, all of them belong in jail.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/attorney-general-disagreed-with-fbi-chief-on-clinton-announcement/ar-AAjAtfq?li=BBnb7Kz

HB Vic
10-29-2016, 04:57 PM

314joey
10-30-2016, 07:36 AM
I'm guessing Comey is out of a job if Hillary wins....................................... and then we all lose.

314joey
10-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Weiner and the Clinton's

2manymustangs
10-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Love the pumpkin.

Who would have thought that our AG Loretta Lynch doesn't agree with Comey, maybe she ought to get on another plane with Billy and he can advise her out to get Shillary out of this mess, all of them belong in jail.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/attorney-general-disagreed-with-fbi-chief-on-clinton-announcement/ar-AAjAtfq?li=BBnb7Kz

What a tangled web they weave, when they practice to deceive........

314joey
10-30-2016, 05:19 PM
What a tangled web they weave, when they practice to deceive........

Yup, good old Obummercare

HB Vic
10-30-2016, 06:58 PM
650,000? really? LOL

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957/

314joey
10-31-2016, 06:39 AM
That's a lot of Weiner e-mails.

riverrunner1984
11-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Lmfao!!! Amen
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161102/107f1f8b8664fe9418f078b60cf9a3e1.png

314joey
11-02-2016, 05:44 AM
Here's a good reason to vote for someone.

2manymustangs
11-02-2016, 10:41 AM
From WIKIleaks - J.P. emails:

Re: Trafficking//Loretta Lynch

To: jake.sullivan@gmail.com
Date: 2015-03-16 11:22
Subject: Re: Trafficking//Loretta Lynch

Should we be bringing up trafficing/choice piece at all to an audience of
all catholics? Maybe we do Lynch/trafficing just in a tweet, and leave the
Iran topper only in the Irish speech?

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Jake Sullivan <jake.sullivan@gmail.com>
wrote:

>
> + Schwerin who can add something to the lunch.
>
> Seems like it's a dual message of confirm a qualified nominee and pass a
> crucial trafficking bill without trying to wage ideological war against a
> woman's right to choose, right?
>
>
> On Mar 16, 2015, at 9:10 AM, Jennifer Palmieri <
> jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Oh, shit. I thought it was a dinner. I would recommend she say
> something at lunch - is it too late to do that, Huma?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 16, 2015, at 9:07 AM, Huma Abedin <huma@hrcoffice.com> wrote:
>
> HRC on camera with Irish Americans for a lunch today

2manymustangs
11-02-2016, 06:51 PM
http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

2manymustangs
11-03-2016, 07:18 AM
California, lets save the greatest nation/government in the history of mankind... Lets do this!!!!!!! Colorado made the switch from BLUE to RED, so can California!!!!!!!

I love the great state of California, it was my second home for nearly 35 years... I have met some of the greatest people I've ever know in the great state of California... SMART, HARD WORKING, CARING, PATRIOTIC, DEDICATED, FUN, FUNNY, HONEST TO A FAULT, SINCERE...

I could craft a HUGE list of great friends in Cali that are all so impressive in their own field/right...

I have blood relatives that moved to Cali and picked oranges/fruit in the depression days and ended up multi millionaires due to the opportunities and their willingness to work hard... My great aunt had a chicken coop IN/ON Signal Hill near Orange & Spring and will pass on with several million banked as the owner/broker of a very successful real estate franchise...

My mom was born in Frezzzzzzzzzzzno :)

California was and still can be the land of opportunity again IF we can just work together to "drain the swamp"...

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/california/ (http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/california/)

HB Vic
11-03-2016, 07:26 AM
http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

She's as dirty as they come. She thinks she's untouchable, look at all the criminal things she did while she was in Arkansas.

Hard to believe this scum is actually running for President of the United States. And hard to believe soooo many people are blind to the fact that she's a criminal in every sense of the word.

2manymustangs
11-03-2016, 07:36 AM
With all of those electoral votes, the great state of California wields a GREAT amount of power...

2manymustangs
11-03-2016, 07:38 AM
She's as dirty as they come. She thinks she's untouchable, look at all the criminal things she did while she was in Arkansas.

Hard to believe this scum is actually running for President of the United States. And hard to believe soooo many people are blind to the fact that she's a criminal in every sense of the word.

:monkeypee She is a dirty skank... And to think I gave her spawn the benefit of the doubt... Just look at the devils work that the dirty skank's spawn has been doing (as revealed by the emails)... :puke:

riverrunner1984
11-08-2016, 10:34 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/40187a12aff51d3dcc19746f2b781bbb.png

spike morelli
11-20-2016, 08:39 PM
You know, back in '08, when Obama was voted in, I had voted for the other guy. But, I was watching a Fox News program later that week and I distinctly remember Dennis Miller ( a conservative humorist ) tell O'Reilly " ...look , I didn't vote for him, but he's my President now, let's see if he can do some good..." . That won a lifetime of respect from me for Dennis Miller, that a man so publicly opposed to the elected President would suck it up so eloquently. I am troubled and disappointed with those preaching the end of the earth, in reaction to Mr. Trump's election. Have any of the protesters ever been in court? There are two attorneys there, representing two opposing partys, both lawyers are supposedly telling the truth of the matter to the judge, but, as we all know, only one side will be representing the truth although the other side will fight tooth and claw, lying all the way....for money. These protesters need to stop being so naĂŻve. Further, not only was the platform laid out by the Democratic Party not in touch with America, but Hillary was the wrong person for the job.........so says America.

2manymustangs
11-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Pretty funny here....

https://youtu.be/d5JoDj1LGPA

2manymustangs
11-21-2016, 02:01 PM
This is so freaking funny... if you wanna FF to 7 minutes it gets comical...

https://youtu.be/-N1-aZMfS_c

2manymustangs
11-21-2016, 02:22 PM
Even MORE funny.......... And sad "get your abortions now!!!"............

https://youtu.be/UtJvYdX4GKM

314joey
11-21-2016, 04:39 PM
Funnnnny as chit !

2manymustangs
11-22-2016, 02:56 PM
It looks like BoBo is getting his dealer network established for early 2017 so he can resume his coke/crack dealership:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/22/these-are-the-names-of-the-inmates-given-clemency-by-the-obama-administration/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.5c1fb9bb5fc1

314joey
11-22-2016, 05:01 PM
It looks like BoBo is getting his dealer network established for early 2017 so he can resume his coke/crack dealership:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/22/these-are-the-names-of-the-inmates-given-clemency-by-the-obama-administration/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.5c1fb9bb5fc1

He's released over 1000 inmates early, that's more than every other Prez combined, kind of like the national debt, he's raked up more than all the other Presidents together, he's something, glad he's almost gone.

314joey
11-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Whaaaaaaa !

314joey
11-23-2016, 07:41 AM
Scary, but true.

2manymustangs
11-23-2016, 07:49 AM
Scary, but true.

you should see the video of Ann Coulter on the View... That whoooopie is one stupid human being... Comical...

314joey
11-23-2016, 07:58 AM
you should see the video of Ann Coulter on the View... That whoooopie is one stupid human being... Comical...

And Ann is correct.

2manymustangs
11-23-2016, 08:41 AM
And Ann is correct.

WHat makes it so easy for some to see that AND so hard for others to see it???

Do folks really believe that communism/socialism/"progressiveISM" can really work???

I do know that the other side largely "gets it" with regard to the S.C. appointments that TRUMP will make... We ALL have to work harder to educate our youth and keep preaching to our youth about the single most important job that our POTUS has with the S.C. appointments...

314joey
11-23-2016, 09:52 AM
WHat makes it so easy for some to see that AND so hard for others to see it???

Do folks really believe that communism/socialism/"progressiveISM" can really work???

I do know that the other side largely "gets it" with regard to the S.C. appointments that TRUMP will make... We ALL have to work harder to educate our youth and keep preaching to our youth about the single most important job that our POTUS has with the S.C. appointments...

Ditto !

riverrunner1984
11-23-2016, 12:25 PM
So what are everyones thoughts on:

Not prosecuting Clinton
Romney potential Sec of state?
Open to Paris treaty (climate change shit)

2manymustangs
11-23-2016, 12:38 PM
So what are everyones thoughts on:

Not prosecuting Clinton
Romney potential Sec of state?
Open to Paris treaty (climate change shit)

i think that the investigations of all parties for treasonous negligence with KILLARY at the head of that situation must continue but that is for DOJ/FBI to handle and not the POTUS...

Im good with Romney for any post...

MMGW is a hoax... he may have to play nice nice but he had better not sign SHIT with regard to any treaty/policy that relates furthers the MMGW hoax...

314joey
11-23-2016, 03:11 PM
First, the laws the law, if a grand jury finds her guilty for the e-mails or for the Clinton Foundation stuff she's got to go to jail, she's no different than anyone else.

Romney, I don't have a problem with him even though he dogged Trump during the election, that's over and I'm sure he could do a good job, it's more that his ideas on Russia are different than Trump.

I don't know all the particulars, but if the Paris Treaty hurts American companies getting jobs back, no, it's got to go, China and India are the two biggest polluters and have done nothing to curb their dirt air.

spike morelli
11-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Regarding Hillary....Trump is wise not to move on certain issues ( like her ) until he is in fact, the President, and Bozobama is out, and cannot interfere or pardon. Telling the public exactly what your strategy is , would be in fact, a bad strategy. I do think personally that Sessions will look into the Clinton Foundation and Hillary. We'll see.
I don't have a bone to pick with Romney, yes he brain farted by opening his mouth, but he may be the right man for the job. As long as the President Elect believes in his abilities, that's what's most important.
As far as world trade and Euro-Nations, my opinion is that we pull out of Nato, stand self-sufficient on our vast energy glut and tell the mid-Eastern assholes to pound sand, re- negotiate all lopsided trade deals, and take care of our own country FIRST.
Oh, and one last thing....take those @##/"+&% fat assed, self absorbed, morally inept Kardashians show off the air, and off of every trash mag at the check-out counters, never to disgrace us anymore...I'm so tired of their shit.
Ahhh...I feel better now.

JohnnyRotten
11-24-2016, 04:05 AM
Regarding Hillary....Trump is wise not to move on certain issues ( like her ) until he is in fact, the President, and Bozobama is out, and cannot interfere or pardon. Telling the public exactly what your strategy is , would be in fact, a bad strategy.

This^^^^^

I would like to have heard the conversation between Donald and Obamallama after the win.

HB Vic
11-24-2016, 08:10 AM
How refreshing is this? And I love that he's bypassing main stream media and delivering his message direct to us. Finally.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158177305505725

314joey
11-24-2016, 10:29 AM
They were talking about this on Fox this morning how he's used the media to his benefit when he needed them and passed them by when he didn't, he's a master at using social media, he's one smart guy.

Screw the main stream media.

314joey
11-24-2016, 10:49 AM
Some of these kids need the Wambulance.

riverrunner1984
11-25-2016, 10:02 AM
What are everyone's thoughts on this new recount effort being pushed by Jill Stein???
Concerned or not concerned?
I don't know what to think of it...

HB Vic
11-25-2016, 10:05 AM
What are everyone's thoughts on this new recount effort being pushed by Jill Stein???
Concerned or not concerned?
I don't know what to think of it...

Waste of time, effort and energy. It ain't gonna happen. The only thing it will turn up is voter fraud in Clinton's favor.

You can't win by such a huge margin because it was a mistake.

riverrunner1984
11-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Waste of time, effort and energy. It ain't gonna happen. The only thing it will turn up is voter fraud in Clinton's favor.

You can't win by such a huge margin because it was a mistake.

Funny how they are only doing it in Trump won states and not in states where Clinton won with less of a margin like NH or NV

314joey
11-25-2016, 11:53 AM
Sour grapes, never gonna happen.

spike morelli
11-25-2016, 12:32 PM
Jill Stein......never a serious contender, she never had a chance. Remember Bernie Sanders? He said Hillary was this and that, then joins her when the rug got pulled out from under him so he could be a part of something. Stein is displaying the same spinelessness. This could only benefit her in an attempt to keep her name in the hat of future political hopefuls, however, very few thought she had anything to say during the election, so why would anyone care about what she thinks now? If she does make any ground with this, it will only serve to identify to the voters, just who is in politics to serve themselves.

riverrunner1984
11-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Looks like this recount is gaining momentum. Clinton jumped on the Wisconsin recount after the funds were all raised....a lot of the political sites are saying Stein is just trying to line her pockets?
Idk I guess we shall see

314joey
11-26-2016, 06:10 PM
Shows how uniformed these silly people are, she's raked in over 4 mil and Wis is only going to charge 1.1 for the recount and doesn't have to return it, she can keep the rest, nothing like screwing people out of the their hard earned money that I'm sure they can't afford.

The Doctor
11-26-2016, 10:57 PM
Shows how uniformed these silly people are, she's raked in over 4 mil and Wis is only going to charge 1.1 for the recount and doesn't have to return it, she can keep the rest, nothing like screwing people out of the their hard earned money that I'm sure they can't afford.

While Soros provided the financing to initiate the recount, they are now preying on the weak-minded, limp-wristed to continue sacking in the big bucks to their program.
Sadly, the only thing they will really find is all the voter machine fraud, ballot harvesting, dead votes, multiple votes and illegal votes that benefited democrats.
The recount is another example of preying on the weak which is what the democrat party has been doing for decades. How sad is this??

2manymustangs
11-27-2016, 07:41 AM
While Soros provided the financing to initiate the recount, they are now preying on the weak-minded, limp-wristed to continue sacking in the big bucks to their program.
Sadly, the only thing they will really find is all the voter machine fraud, ballot harvesting, dead votes, multiple votes and illegal votes that benefited democrats.
The recount is another example of preying on the weak which is what the democrat party has been doing for decades. How sad is this??

They only way they can win is to lie/cheat/steal... They can't get it done with honesty and being straight... Speaks volumes doesn't it Doc???

314joey
11-27-2016, 01:13 PM
I heard Hillary is upset that she didn't get enough of the "dead vote"

rioracr
11-27-2016, 02:44 PM
heard she has a 95% off speaker fee....

2manymustangs
11-28-2016, 07:21 AM
heard she has a 95% off speaker fee....

:yourock:

The ole Blue Light special eh?

314joey
11-28-2016, 09:02 AM
:yourock:

The ole Blue Light special eh?

Isn't that "blue hair" special.

314joey
11-29-2016, 04:09 PM
Can't wait.

Mrs.K034
11-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Can't wait.

[emoji23][emoji16]

spike morelli
11-29-2016, 09:06 PM
Can't wait. Honest Donald, It's just statue of Forest Whitaker....

spike morelli
12-02-2016, 12:07 AM
I hear the Media say that of all the votes cast in the Presidential Election, registered Democrats didn't show up at the poles as expected. Far less registered Democrats voted for Hilary, for example, than voted for Obama. Some reporters have spun this as Democrats feeling the election was "in the bag", so to speak, and they didn't vote because they felt Hilary was a sure thing and didn't need their votes to win.
I call Bullshit!!! I believe the reason only a small amount of Democrats voted, is that, while they didn't want Trump, they also saw that Hilary was a smile in your face liar, dishonest and insincere and corrupt. Dems won't admit this, and It's only my opinion so I can't prove it, but I believe Dems stayed home 'cause they couldn't bring themselves to put a check next to her name.

2manymustangs
12-02-2016, 01:01 PM
I hear the Media say that of all the votes cast in the Presidential Election, registered Democrats didn't show up at the poles as expected. Far less registered Democrats voted for Hilary, for example, than voted for Obama. Some reporters have spun this as Democrats feeling the election was "in the bag", so to speak, and they didn't vote because they felt Hilary was a sure thing and didn't need their votes to win.
I call Bullshit!!! I believe the reason only a small amount of Democrats voted, is that, while they didn't want Trump, they also saw that Hilary was a smile in your face liar, dishonest and insincere and corrupt. Dems won't admit this, and It's only my opinion so I can't prove it, but I believe Dems stayed home 'cause they couldn't bring themselves to put a check next to her name.

^^^ I think the polls about her lack of popularity/honesty/integrity in national polls bear that out Spilke... ^^^

2manymustangs
12-02-2016, 01:40 PM
http://observer.com/2016/12/comeys-fbi-needs-to-investigate-violent-democratic-tantrums/ (http://observer.com/2016/12/comeys-fbi-needs-to-investigate-violent-democratic-tantrums/)

It’s time for the FBI to conduct a detailed investigation into the violence and political thuggery that continue to mar the presidential election’s aftermath. A thorough probe of the protests—to include possible ties to organizations demanding vote recounts—will give the Bureau’s integrity-challenged director, James Comey, a chance to sandblast his sullied badge.

Director Comey must also include “elector intimidation” on his post-election investigation list. Reports that members of the Electoral College are being harassed and threatened by angry, vicious (and likely Democratic Party) malcontents require Comey’s quick and systematic attention.

Michael Banerian, one of Michigan’s 16 electors, told CNN: “Obviously, this election cycle was pretty divisive. Unfortunately it’s bled over into the weeks following the election and I have been inundated with death threats, death wishes, generally angry messages trying to get me to change my vote to Hillary Clinton or another person, and unfortunately, it’s gotten a little out of control.”

A little out of control? What an understatement. Let me put it to you straight and personal, Jim. Identifying electors and then attempting to intimidate them into switching their votes is an ipso facto effort to overturn a national election. Which leads to a question a competent FBI Director would already have his agents asking: Is this elector threat scheme a coordinated operation?

The Doctor
12-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Making giant strides with the vote recount. Yep, they found another. You heard that right, ONE VOTE. Now, they only need another 22,000 more to change the outcome.
Hey, at least they sucked a bunch more money out of the limp wristed liberals in the process. Speaking fees won't produce much from here. :D

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/first-day-of-wisconsin-recount-nets-hillary-one-vote/

2manymustangs
12-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Making giant strides with the vote recount. Yep, they found another. You heard that right, ONE VOTE. Now, they only need another 22,000 more to change the outcome.
Hey, at least they sucked a bunch more money out of the limp wristed liberals in the process. Speaking fees won't produce much from here. :D

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/first-day-of-wisconsin-recount-nets-hillary-one-vote/

i dont mind the cost so much IF we can POKE our finger in the liberal/commie/progressive folks one more time and say "see ya lost fair and square" which is not how they would want to win obviously... they will lie/cheat/steal wherever they can to win... AND THEY STILL LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahaha :lmao1:

wasserman cheated bernie....
the media was rigged against KILLERY....
the FBI sandbagged on the S.O.S. treasonous activity/findings....
the FBI sandbagged on the CLINTOON foundation and their RICO STATUTE violations....
the demoncrats sandbagged in the house hearings....

AND THE DEMONCRATS LOST BIG AGAIN... :lmao1:

Now they wanna put an even MORE outspoken MUZZY sympathizer in charge of the DNC... More of a MUZZY sympathizer than BOBO...

Americans are FED UP AND SHOVED it down the throat of the DNC, and they can't accept that they were beat fair and square by WE THE PEOPLE... While they cheated at every turn to try and win!!!!! with dead voters, etc.... :lmao1:

2manymustangs
12-02-2016, 04:33 PM
OH, and I forgot Donna Brazile... who says she isnt the least big sorry for trying to RIG the election for KILLARY!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY STILL LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao1:

“My conscience — as an activist, a strategist — is very clear,” the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee said Monday during a satellite radio interview with liberal activist and SiriusXM host Joe Madison. She added that “if I had to do it all over again, I would know a hell of a lot more about cybersecurity.”

Because the DNC is sooooooooooooo freaking out of touch with reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine if TRUMP came in on a TOTALLY level playing field??? WIth the Repulicans in the house and senate backing him, and no media working against him???

I honestly believe that PEE WEE HERMAN could have beat KILLARY if the playing field was totally level...

https://youtu.be/BodXwAYeTfM

2manymustangs
12-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Was that too harsh??? :angry-smiley-018:

https://youtu.be/FHkPadFK34o

https://youtu.be/mVTK_XffAvk

314joey
12-03-2016, 06:48 AM
First Pelosi, now Elliosn for the DNC chair, looks like the republicans will get even more senate and congressional seats, great job guys.

314joey
12-03-2016, 04:53 PM
What a great day this is going to be ! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T00&msg=Time%20left%20until%20Obama%20leaves%20office

2manymustangs
12-13-2016, 07:32 AM
:lmao1:

314joey
12-13-2016, 08:02 AM
Kanye West is at Trump Tower now talking about going up for "Director of Rap"

2manymustangs
12-13-2016, 08:41 AM
Kanye West is at Trump Tower now talking about going up for "Director of Rap"

I need to catch the next flight up to JFK so I can go kick his ASS and put him on the next bus to Canada!!! Talk about a TOTAL douche, you know the guy is pretty bad when in comparison Sean Penn or Alec Baldwin seems like OK guys...

2manymustangs
12-13-2016, 11:35 AM

You're a mean one, Mrs. Clinton.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel,
Mrs. Clinton.
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel.

You're a monster, Mrs. Clinton.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders.
You've got garlic in your soul, Mrs. Clinton.
I wouldn't touch you with a
Thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

You're a vile one, Mrs. Clinton.
You have termites in your smile,
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile,
Mrs. Clinton.
Given the choice between the two of you,
I'd take the seasick crocodile.

You're a foul one, Mrs. Clinton.
You're a nasty wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks.
Your soul is full of gunk,
Mrs. Clinton.

The three best words that best describe you,
Are as follows, and I quote"
Stink!
Stank!
Stunk!

You're a rotter Mrs. Clinton
You're the king of sinful sots
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple spots
Mrs. Clinton

Your soul is an appalling dump heap
Overflowing with the most disgraceful
Assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

You nauseate me, Mrs. Clinton
With a nauseous super nos
You're a crooked jerky jockey and,
You drive a crooked horse
Mrs. Clinton!

You're a three-decker sauerkraut
And toadstool sandwich,
With arsenic sauce!

https://youtu.be/ZgP0aUKlmNw

https://youtu.be/gjbcKJr6iDU

https://youtu.be/Q-PS3WwvpJs

https://youtu.be/Ei7Xm6vZFwM

https://youtu.be/CwhAxRwLuqU

2manymustangs
12-13-2016, 12:13 PM
https://youtu.be/0isr2Sptb98

https://youtu.be/6d7_-7sK3kM

https://youtu.be/aMnXYJTQs4I

The Doctor
12-13-2016, 07:37 PM
The best they can come up with? Really?

JohnnyRotten
12-14-2016, 03:20 AM

2manymustangs
12-14-2016, 06:57 AM

Ahhhhahahahah, ^^^^ I knew it!!!!!!!!!!! :gathering:

314joey
12-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Spin the wheel.

314joey
12-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Eight years wasted.

The Doctor
12-28-2016, 10:02 AM

2manymustangs
12-28-2016, 12:23 PM
On that note, lets hear some fertilizer from OlameO's "global warming Czar"... WHO just happens to support forced sterilization/abortion as a means of population control... I think we should start by cutting off this guys balls AND also any of his male offspring (mandatory tubal ligation for his female offspring), to prevent further propagation of his ideology/genetics...

https://youtu.be/5eDTzV6a9F4

314joey
12-28-2016, 06:46 PM
It's going to be interesting to see how the dems feel about Harry Reid changing the votes required a few year ago for a filibuster now, what goes around comes around.

2manymustangs
01-04-2017, 01:05 PM
https://youtu.be/24RTZg4qk2s

start at 4:30 and listen to this C^#T go... "improved affordablity" say WHAT Peeeloozer??? :cowdodo:

a big success??? :schreck: delusional... how can someone stand there and like to the nation like that???

314joey
01-04-2017, 01:21 PM
When I watch her talk she reminds me of a crackhead.

2manymustangs
01-04-2017, 06:40 PM
When I watch her talk she reminds me of a crackhead.

:knockout: she has to be on crack if she believes what she is spewing... :knockout:

The Doctor
01-05-2017, 09:58 AM
https://youtu.be/24RTZg4qk2s

start at 4:30 and listen to this C^#T go... "improved affordablity" say WHAT Peeeloozer??? :cowdodo:

a big success??? :schreck: delusional... how can someone stand there and like to the nation like that???

I'm so sorry Ms. Pelosi but your IQ test came back negative.

The Doctor
01-05-2017, 10:01 AM
There are "some" who say the republicans in the majority won't do anything either. They were sworn in two days ago and already the senate passed a resolution to defund obamacare and Cruz submitted legislation for term limits for congress. Want to see the value of a majority?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obamacare-repeal-budget-resolution-passes-senate-51-votes/

2manymustangs
01-05-2017, 10:44 AM
IF this isn't enuff to make a person JUMP SHIP out of California, I don't know what is, it's really a shame:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anticipating-fights-with-trump-california-puts-eric-holder-on-retainer_us_586d0cb8e4b0de3a08fa4b00

^^^ I bet this one has Eason chewing 16 penny nails in two...

314joey
01-06-2017, 07:24 AM
I saw a story where California just passed a law that LEOs can't arrest minors of hooking, so they've legalized prostitution, they've lost their minds.

rioracr
01-15-2017, 09:27 AM
have ever tried to reason with a Lib, I have been beating a dead bush with them cause they are always right and you are wrong, they still worry about Trump grabbing some cooch or lieing or anything else they can throw out there, just hope Trump nails em and Sessions goes after the whole lot of Dems that where protecting Barry while he tried to take our country down the tubes.....

The Doctor
01-15-2017, 12:06 PM
Here's an appropriate response to the blacks who continue to cry for reparations. Personally, I'm not asking for reparations from Egypt, even though my enslaved ancestors had to build the pyramids. :D
That was then, this is now.

The Doctor
01-15-2017, 11:32 PM
Oh, the double standards of the left. . .

314joey
01-16-2017, 01:02 PM
I'm so thrilled he's gone.

2manymustangs
01-20-2017, 03:23 PM
Bill/Hillary, why the long faces?

spike morelli
01-21-2017, 11:09 PM
FORMER President Obama's campaign tag line was "Hope". After eight long agonizing years of do-nothing leadership, and FUBAR Washing ton in general,....Now, with a new President, I can now say that I have HOPE for our Country and It's people. Whatever amounts of people keep gathering to protest whatever it is they are protesting, ( just ask one of them, they don't really have a good answer), these people are but a micro-small portion of the American people, and the thoughts and opinions of the greater majority. History will note, that the Liberal Democratic campaign was so arrogant and dismissive, that they didn't even see this coming.
Speaking of seeing something coming, on another matter.......Last winter here in Los Angeles, all of the news programs were calling for a wetter than normal winter. El Nino, El Nino, El Nino! Lots of people went as far as to have new roofs put on their homes expecting the worst.....but nothing happened. Those same news programs were forecasting the El Nino six months ahead. This year so far, California has had a very robust rainy season, which has only started, and we are getting, in many areas, flash flood conditions. NONE of the news programs forecasted this, not six months ago, not two weeks ago. WTF! I say to hell with these stations and these news writers. Hire an American Indian for Christ sakes, without computer models, Native Americans used to feel the earth and smell the air, and accurately predict the sky!

314joey
01-22-2017, 04:47 AM
I was so happy top hear that loser Madonna say yesterday that she thought about "blowing up the white house" I hope the Secret Service pays here a visit.

HB Vic
01-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Anything to get back in the spotlight. She hasn't been relevant for what 20 years? [emoji23]

The Doctor
01-22-2017, 10:21 AM
I was so happy top hear that loser Madonna say yesterday that she thought about "blowing up the white house" I hope the Secret Service pays here a visit.

The Doctor
01-22-2017, 10:06 PM
The liberal left wonders how they lost the election and so many federal, state, municipal and local democrat seats. I have a feeling the way the left is acting had a great deal to do with it all. The road blockades, sidewalk blockades, riots, property damage and irresponsible behavior hasn't helped their cause at all, it adds to the conservative numbers with each newscast of their mindless behavior. The women's march was the icing on the cake. First, they dressed in vagina costumes, excluded any and all who believed in Pro Life then placed the worst ambassadors at the mic to embarrass themselves beyond measure. Finally they left without making a single stride in a positive direction by showing their true colors.

314joey
01-23-2017, 05:53 AM
The left's way of dealing with an election loss...........protest and riot, burn cars and break windows, but for goodness sake don't fix your political party to try and appeal to more of the middle class.

314joey
01-24-2017, 11:33 AM
Rosie out and about.

HB Vic
01-24-2017, 11:47 AM
One sunny day in January, 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he’d been sitting on a park bench. He speaks to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says,

“I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.”

The Marine looks at the man and says,

“Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here.”

The old man says,

“Okay,” and walks away.

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same Marine,

The Marine again tells the man,

“Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here.”

The man thanks him and again walks away.

On the third day, the same man approaches the White House and speaks to the very same U.S. Marine, saying,

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looks at the man and says,

“Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I’ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don’t you understand?”

The old man looks at the Marine and says,

“Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it.”

The Marine snaps to attention, salutes, and says,

“See you tomorrow, Sir!”

ChumpChange
01-24-2017, 08:02 PM
lol.

2manymustangs
01-25-2017, 10:19 AM
:applouse:

Mrs.K034
01-25-2017, 08:02 PM
🤣🤣🤣OMG I literally LOL'd handed my phone straight to chris to read!!

HB Vic
01-25-2017, 08:27 PM
Hahaha glad you liked it. Good one [emoji1360]

HB Vic
01-26-2017, 03:48 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

riverrunner1984
01-27-2017, 09:14 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170127/c2b70451ca9e15fa903cccdb6b8db450.jpg

The Doctor
02-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Here is an anti-Trumper who daily professes how awful it is that he spoke rudely over a decade ago about grabbing a woman. Oh, the double standards of the left!!

spike morelli
03-01-2017, 09:13 AM
I don't know if any of you out there saw the President's speech to Congress last night. More importantly, and to my point, did you watch the Democratic side of the room just sit on their hands and not applaud anything the President talked about. there were things in the speech that was of concern to ALL AMERICANS that should have had the support of the Left, Should have their support.....but the Dems in Washington are showing their true colors. It's not about America, to them, it's about them being spoiled, entitled, self-serving motherfuckers.
I hope this administration gets it right....all of those "do-nothings' who sat and frowned will be out ....and History will record it.

The Doctor
03-01-2017, 09:26 AM
I don't know if any of you out there saw the President's speech to Congress last night. More importantly, and to my point, did you watch the Democratic side of the room just sit on their hands and not applaud anything the President talked about. there were things in the speech that was of concern to ALL AMERICANS that should have had the support of the Left, Should have their support.....but the Dems in Washington are showing their true colors. It's not about America, to them, it's about them being spoiled, entitled, self-serving motherfuckers.
I hope this administration gets it right....all of those "do-nothings' who sat and frowned will be out ....and History will record it.

They have become a shameful bunch - at best.

admin
03-01-2017, 10:01 AM

When my kids were young, at times, they would throw tantrums. We ignored them when they did, eventually they stopped.

The Doctor
03-01-2017, 10:42 AM
The last redeeming qualities of this party have evaporated.

spike morelli
03-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Please excuse the "MF" word...it's really not my style, however it seemed fitting just then. Regardless, my apologies.

westair
03-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Please excuse the "MF" word...it's really not my style, however it seemed fitting just then. Regardless, my apologies.

Describes them perfectly

HB Vic
05-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Bye bye Mr Comey [emoji1366]

2manymustangs
05-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Bye bye Mr Comey [emoji1366]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

Now we need to see Holder/Comey/Clintoon/Abajeen (and a hand full of other cronies) in orange jump suits...

HB Vic
05-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Boom ....

spike morelli
05-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Mr. Sessions.......it's time...what say you....?

The Doctor
05-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Would Mr. Trey Gowdy please report to the FBI immediately?

The Doctor
05-10-2017, 03:40 PM

The Doctor
05-19-2017, 10:53 AM
CNN BREAKING NEWS:
Our reliable sources place Trump on the grassy knoll in Dallas the day JFK was killed. He was seen speaking with a group of Russian cosmonauts and two Martians just before the fatal shots were fired. Congress is planning to appoint an unbiased special prosecutor, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, to investigate.
Republican senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham and Democrat Charles "Our Man Chuck" Schumer have solidly verified this story in a nude seance utilizing Ouija board and the blood of two roosters.
In a related story, broken by The Washington Post and corroborated by the New York Times, Trump was seen running from Ford's theatre on the night President Lincoln was assassinated. Trump was reportedly accompanied by two Russian diplomats and the editor of National Lampoon magazine.
The totally unbiased FBI is investigating. A statement released moments ago by the agency included "We are leaving no stone unturned. We are currently combing through Mrs. Lincoln's laptop and checking surveillance footage from the theatre cameras that most of the public never knew existed, but we created...uh, discovered them. We ARE going to railroad Trump...I mean find the culprit through modern investigative techniques..."
Mr. Trump is also being mentioned in connection with the killing of Bambi's mom, the expansion of global warming, and the sinking of the Titanic. These are ongoing investigations, as the evidence is still being manufactured.
Stay tuned.
CNN #1 in news that smells like #2
"We don't report the news, we create it"

2FORCEFULL
05-24-2017, 02:51 PM
go trump go.... make hotboat great again

2FORCEFULL
05-24-2017, 02:55 PM
CNN BREAKING NEWS:
Our reliable sources place Trump on the grassy knoll in Dallas the day JFK was killed. He was seen speaking with a group of Russian cosmonauts and two Martians just before the fatal shots were fired. Congress is planning to appoint an unbiased special prosecutor, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, to investigate.
Republican senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham and Democrat Charles "Our Man Chuck" Schumer have solidly verified this story in a nude seance utilizing Ouija board and the blood of two roosters.
In a related story, broken by The Washington Post and corroborated by the New York Times, Trump was seen running from Ford's theatre on the night President Lincoln was assassinated. Trump was reportedly accompanied by two Russian diplomats and the editor of National Lampoon magazine.
The totally unbiased FBI is investigating. A statement released moments ago by the agency included "We are leaving no stone unturned. We are currently combing through Mrs. Lincoln's laptop and checking surveillance footage from the theatre cameras that most of the public never knew existed, but we created...uh, discovered them. We ARE going to railroad Trump...I mean find the culprit through modern investigative techniques..."
Mr. Trump is also being mentioned in connection with the killing of Bambi's mom, the expansion of global warming, and the sinking of the Titanic. These are ongoing investigations, as the evidence is still being manufactured.
Stay tuned.
CNN #1 in news that smells like #2
"We don't report the news, we create it"

reminds me of me , went to the bar at 60 yrs old kicked everyones assss, threw al the barstools out the window.. had some cowboys head on the bathroom floor while I busted his head with the door...flattenen everyones tires with the drywall screw falling off my wifes boat as we tow'd to the ramp... i'm a badd mofo....lol

GRADS
08-15-2017, 02:34 PM
Trump might have just hung himself. Hell, even FoxNews said his press conference went off the rails.

HB Vic
08-15-2017, 02:44 PM
Trump might have just hung himself. Hell, even FoxNews said his press conference went off the rails.

Our fearless leader is always off the rails. Thinking under the rails got us to where we are today, Trump's gonna get us out of the previous occupants disaster :party-smiley-020:

GRADS
08-15-2017, 02:50 PM
Calling Nazi's pretty good guys though? Uh oh.

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 02:51 PM

President Donald Trump took questions from the press in a combative news conference on Tuesday.
The president defended his response to the deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend. He reverted to his original argument blaming all sides, a position that drew bipartisan criticism.
Read the question and answer portion of the press conference below. CNBC is continuing to transcribe the remarks and will update this story.

Reporter: Why do you think these CEOs are leaving your manufacturing council?
Trump: Because they are not taking their job seriously as it pertains to this country. We want jobs, manufacturing in this country. If you look at some of those people that you're talking about, they're outside of the country. They're having a lot of their product made outside. If you look at Merck as an example. Take a look where — excuse me, excuse me. Take a look at where their product is made. It's made outside of our country. We want products made in the country. Now, I have to tell you, some of the folks that will leave, they are leaving out of embarrassment because they make their products outside and I've been lecturing them, including the gentleman that you're referring to, about you have to bring it back to this country. You can't do it necessarily in Ireland and all of these other places. You have to bring this work back to this country. That's what I want. I want manufacturing to be back into the United States so that American workers can benefit.
Reporter: Why did you wait so long to put that last statement out?
Trump: I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long.
Reporter: It was at least 48 hours.
Trump: I wanted to make sure — unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct. Not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don't make statements that direct unless you know the fact. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don't know the facts, and it's a very, very important process to me, and it's a very important statement, so I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts. If you go back to — I brought it. I brought it. I brought it. As I said — remember this, Saturday — we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America, and then I went on from there. Now, here's the thing. Excuse me, excuse me. Take it nice and easy. Here's the thing. When I make a statement, I like to be correct. I want the facts. This event just happened. In fact, a lot of the event didn't even happen yet, as we were speaking. This event just happened. Before I make a statement, I need the facts, so I don't want to rush into a statement.
So, making the statement when I made it was excellent. In fact, the young woman, who I hear is a fantastic young woman — and it was on NBC — her mother wrote me and said — through I guess Twitter, social media — the nicest things, and I very much appreciated that. I hear she was a fine, really actually an incredible young woman. But her mother on Twitter thanked me for what I said. And honestly, if the press were not fake and if it was honest, the press would have said what I said was very nice. But unlike you and unlike — excuse me — unlike you and unlike the media, before I make a statement I like to know the facts.
[Cross talk. Inaudible questions.]
Trump: They don't. They don't.
Trump: Listen, how about- how about a couple of infrastructure questions?
Reporter: Was that terrorism, that event? Was that terrorism?
Trump: Say it. What?
Reporter: The CEO of Wal-Mart said you missed a critical opportunity to help bring the country together. Did you?
Trump: Not at all. I think the country — look, you take a look. I've created over a million jobs since I'm president. The country is booming, the stock market is setting records. We have the highest employment numbers we've ever had in the history of our country. We're doing record business. We have the highest levels of enthusiasm. So, the head of Wal-Mart, whom I know, who is a very nice guy, was making a political statement. I mean, I do it the same way. You know why? Because I want to make sure, when I make a statement that the statement is correct, and there was no way — there was no way of making a correct statement that early. I had to see the facts, unlike a lot of reporters — unlike a lot of reporters. I know, David Duke was there. I wanted to see the facts, and the facts as they started coming out were very well-stated. In fact, everybody said his statement was beautiful. If he would have made it sooner, that would have been good. I couldn't have made it sooner because I didn't know all of the facts. Frankly, people still don't know all of the facts. It was very important — excuse me, excuse me. It was very important to me to get the facts out and correctly, because if I would have made a fast statement — and the first statement was made without knowing much other than what we were seeing. The second statement was made with knowledge, with great knowledge. There's still things — excuse me, there's still things that people don't know. I want to make a statement with knowledge. I wanted to know the facts. Okay.
Reporter: Two questions. Was this terrorism and can you tell us how you're feeling about your chief strategist, Steve Bannon.
Trump: Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country, and that is ... you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That's what I'd call it. Because there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer and what he did was a horrible, horrible inexcusable thing.
Reporter: Can you tell us how you're feeling about your chief strategist, Mr. Bannon? Can you talk about that?
Trump: Go ahead.
Reporter: I would echo Maggie's question. Steve Bannon has-
Trump: I never spoke to Mr. Bannon about it.
Reporter: Can you tell us broadly — do you still have confidence in Steve?
Trump: Well, we'll see. Look, I like Mr. Bannon, he's a friend of mine, but Mr. Bannon came on very late — you know that. I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that, and I like him, he's a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that. He's a good person, he actually gets a very unfair press in that regard. But we'll see what happens with Mr. Bannon, but he's a good person and I think the press treats him frankly very unfairly.
Reporter: Do you have confidence in him?
Another reporter: John McCain has called on you to defend your national security adviser H.R. McMaster.
Trump: I have already done it. I did it the last time.
Reporter: And he called on you again to —
Trump: Senator McCain? You mean the one who voted against Obamacare?
Reporter: And he said-
Trump: Who is senator- You mean Senator McCain who voted against us getting good health care?
Reporter: Senator McCain said that the alt-right is behind these attacks, and he linked that same group to those who perpetrated the attack in Charlottesville.
Trump: Well, I don't know. I can't tell you. I'm sure Senator McCain must know what he's talking about. But when you say the alt-right...uh, define alt-right to me. You define it. Go ahead.
[Cross talk.]
Trump: No, define it for me. Come on, let's go.
Reporter: Senator McCain defined them as the same groups.
Trump: Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at — excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right. Do they have any semblance of guilt?
Trump: Let me ask you this. What about the fact they came charging — that they came charging, with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs. Do they have any problem? I think they do. So, you know, as far as I'm concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day-
Trump: Wait a minute. I'm not finished. I'm not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day.
Reporter: Is it the same level as neo-Nazis?
Trump: I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it, and you have- You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now. You had a group, you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit and they were very, very violent.
[Cross talk.]
Reporter: Do you think what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?
Trump: Those people, all of those people- excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch.
Reporter: Well, white nationalists-
Trump: Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee. So … Excuse me. And you take a look at some of the groups and you see and you'd know it if you were honest reporters — which in many cases you're not. But many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So, this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop? But they were there to protest- excuse me. you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of the Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead.
Reporter: Should statues of Robert E. Lee stay up?
Trump: I would say that's up to a local town, community, or the federal government depending on where it is located.
Reporter: Are you against the Confederacy?
Another reporter: How concerned are you about race relations in America and do you think things have gotten worse or better since you took office?
Trump: I think they have gotten better- or the same- I- look. They've been frayed for a long time, and you can ask President Obama about that because he'd make speeches about it. But, I believe that the fact that I brought in, it will be soon, millions of jobs — you see where companies are moving back into our country — I think that's going to have a tremendous positive impact on race relations. We have companies coming back into our country, we have two car companies that just announced, we have FoxConn in Wisconsin just announced. We have many companies, I say pouring back into the country. I think that's going to have a huge, positive impact on race relations. You know why? It's jobs. What people want now, they want jobs. They want great jobs with good pay and, when they have that, you watch how race relations will be. And I'll tell you, we're spending a lot of money on the inner cities. We're fixing the inner cities. We're doing far more than anybody's done with respect to the inner cities. It's a priority for me, and it's very important.
Reporter: Mr. President, are you putting what you're calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?
Trump: I'm not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I'm saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side. There was a group on this side — you can call them the left, you've just called them the left — that came violently attacking the other group, so you can say what you want but that's the way it is.
[Cross talk. Unintelligible questions.]
Reporter: Mr. President, your words-
Another reporter: You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are there-
Trump: Well, I do think there's blame- Yes. I do think there's blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides and I have no doubt about it and you don't have any doubt about it either and- and- and- and if you reported it accurately, you would say it

GRADS
08-15-2017, 03:07 PM
President Donald Trump took questions from the press in a combative news conference on Tuesday.
The president defended his response to the deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend. He reverted to his original argument blaming all sides, a position that drew bipartisan criticism.
Read the question and answer portion of the press conference below. CNBC is continuing to transcribe the remarks and will update this story.

Reporter: Why do you think these CEOs are leaving your manufacturing council?
Trump: Because they are not taking their job seriously as it pertains to this country. We want jobs, manufacturing in this country. If you look at some of those people that you're talking about, they're outside of the country. They're having a lot of their product made outside. If you look at Merck as an example. Take a look where — excuse me, excuse me. Take a look at where their product is made. It's made outside of our country. We want products made in the country. Now, I have to tell you, some of the folks that will leave, they are leaving out of embarrassment because they make their products outside and I've been lecturing them, including the gentleman that you're referring to, about you have to bring it back to this country. You can't do it necessarily in Ireland and all of these other places. You have to bring this work back to this country. That's what I want. I want manufacturing to be back into the United States so that American workers can benefit.
Reporter: Why did you wait so long to put that last statement out?
Trump: I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long.
Reporter: It was at least 48 hours.
Trump: I wanted to make sure — unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct. Not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don't make statements that direct unless you know the fact. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don't know the facts, and it's a very, very important process to me, and it's a very important statement, so I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts. If you go back to — I brought it. I brought it. I brought it. As I said — remember this, Saturday — we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America, and then I went on from there. Now, here's the thing. Excuse me, excuse me. Take it nice and easy. Here's the thing. When I make a statement, I like to be correct. I want the facts. This event just happened. In fact, a lot of the event didn't even happen yet, as we were speaking. This event just happened. Before I make a statement, I need the facts, so I don't want to rush into a statement.
So, making the statement when I made it was excellent. In fact, the young woman, who I hear is a fantastic young woman — and it was on NBC — her mother wrote me and said — through I guess Twitter, social media — the nicest things, and I very much appreciated that. I hear she was a fine, really actually an incredible young woman. But her mother on Twitter thanked me for what I said. And honestly, if the press were not fake and if it was honest, the press would have said what I said was very nice. But unlike you and unlike — excuse me — unlike you and unlike the media, before I make a statement I like to know the facts.
Trump: They don't. They don't.
Trump: Listen, how about- how about a couple of infrastructure questions?
Reporter: Was that terrorism, that event? Was that terrorism?
Trump: Say it. What?
Reporter: The CEO of Wal-Mart said you missed a critical opportunity to help bring the country together. Did you?
Trump: Not at all. I think the country — look, you take a look. I've created over a million jobs since I'm president. The country is booming, the stock market is setting records. We have the highest employment numbers we've ever had in the history of our country. We're doing record business. We have the highest levels of enthusiasm. So, the head of Wal-Mart, whom I know, who is a very nice guy, was making a political statement. I mean, I do it the same way. You know why? Because I want to make sure, when I make a statement that the statement is correct, and there was no way — there was no way of making a correct statement that early. I had to see the facts, unlike a lot of reporters — unlike a lot of reporters. I know, David Duke was there. I wanted to see the facts, and the facts as they started coming out were very well-stated. In fact, everybody said his statement was beautiful. If he would have made it sooner, that would have been good. I couldn't have made it sooner because I didn't know all of the facts. Frankly, people still don't know all of the facts. It was very important — excuse me, excuse me. It was very important to me to get the facts out and correctly, because if I would have made a fast statement — and the first statement was made without knowing much other than what we were seeing. The second statement was made with knowledge, with great knowledge. There's still things — excuse me, there's still things that people don't know. I want to make a statement with knowledge. I wanted to know the facts. Okay.
Reporter: Two questions. Was this terrorism and can you tell us how you're feeling about your chief strategist, Steve Bannon.
Trump: Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country, and that is ... you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That's what I'd call it. Because there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer and what he did was a horrible, horrible inexcusable thing.
Reporter: Can you tell us how you're feeling about your chief strategist, Mr. Bannon? Can you talk about that?
Reporter: I would echo Maggie's question. Steve Bannon has-
Trump: I never spoke to Mr. Bannon about it.
Reporter: Can you tell us broadly — do you still have confidence in Steve?
Trump: Well, we'll see. Look, I like Mr. Bannon, he's a friend of mine, but Mr. Bannon came on very late — you know that. I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that, and I like him, he's a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that. He's a good person, he actually gets a very unfair press in that regard. But we'll see what happens with Mr. Bannon, but he's a good person and I think the press treats him frankly very unfairly.
Reporter: Do you have confidence in him?
Another reporter: John McCain has called on you to defend your national security adviser H.R. McMaster.
Trump: I have already done it. I did it the last time.
Reporter: And he called on you again to —
Trump: Senator McCain? You mean the one who voted against Obamacare?
Reporter: And he said-
Trump: Who is senator- You mean Senator McCain who voted against us getting good health care?
Reporter: Senator McCain said that the alt-right is behind these attacks, and he linked that same group to those who perpetrated the attack in Charlottesville.
Trump: Well, I don't know. I can't tell you. I'm sure Senator McCain must know what he's talking about. But when you say the alt-right...uh, define alt-right to me. You define it. Go ahead.
[Cross talk.]
Trump: No, define it for me. Come on, let's go.
Reporter: Senator McCain defined them as the same groups.
Trump: Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at — excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right. Do they have any semblance of guilt?
Trump: Let me ask you this. What about the fact they came charging — that they came charging, with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs. Do they have any problem? I think they do. So, you know, as far as I'm concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day-
Trump: Wait a minute. I'm not finished. I'm not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day.
Reporter: Is it the same level as neo-Nazis?
Trump: I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it, and you have- You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now. You had a group, you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit and they were very, very violent.
[Cross talk.]
Reporter: Do you think what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?
Trump: Those people, all of those people- excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch.
Reporter: Well, white nationalists-
Trump: Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee. So … Excuse me. And you take a look at some of the groups and you see and you'd know it if you were honest reporters — which in many cases you're not. But many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So, this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop? But they were there to protest- excuse me. you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of the Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead.
Reporter: Should statues of Robert E. Lee stay up?
Trump: I would say that's up to a local town, community, or the federal government depending on where it is located.
Reporter: Are you against the Confederacy?
Another reporter: How concerned are you about race relations in America and do you think things have gotten worse or better since you took office?
Trump: I think they have gotten better- or the same- I- look. They've been frayed for a long time, and you can ask President Obama about that because he'd make speeches about it. But, I believe that the fact that I brought in, it will be soon, millions of jobs — you see where companies are moving back into our country — I think that's going to have a tremendous positive impact on race relations. We have companies coming back into our country, we have two car companies that just announced, we have FoxConn in Wisconsin just announced. We have many companies, I say pouring back into the country. I think that's going to have a huge, positive impact on race relations. You know why? It's jobs. What people want now, they want jobs. They want great jobs with good pay and, when they have that, you watch how race relations will be. And I'll tell you, we're spending a lot of money on the inner cities. We're fixing the inner cities. We're doing far more than anybody's done with respect to the inner cities. It's a priority for me, and it's very important.
Reporter: Mr. President, are you putting what you're calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?
Trump: I'm not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I'm saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side. There was a group on this side — you can call them the left, you've just called them the left — that came violently attacking the other group, so you can say what you want but that's the way it is.
[Cross talk. Unintelligible questions.]
Reporter: Mr. President, your words-
Another reporter: You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are there-
Trump: Well, I do think there's blame- Yes. I do think there's blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides and I have no doubt about it and you don't have any doubt about it either and- and- and- and if you reported it accurately, you would say it

That's definitely not all that he said.

GRADS
08-15-2017, 04:09 PM
Hey Vic if you were to say the chances of HB getting a Political section between 1 and 10, 10 being tomorrow and 1 being not likely what would you say?

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 04:15 PM
That's definitely not all that he said.

I listened to what CNBC had online where this ^^^ transcript came from. I didn't hear every word but this seemed like the essence of what was said, at least for the part I heard.

The first part was very confused where the reporters were talking over El Presidente'

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 04:23 PM
This may be a slightly more "down the middle" analysis of the events versus what we are hearing on FAKE NEWS:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article166892887.html (http://www.charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article166892887.html)

HB Vic
08-15-2017, 04:23 PM
Hey Vic if you were to say the chances of HB getting a Political section between 1 and 10, 10 being tomorrow and 1 being not likely what would you say?

2. You can seriously put ALL political crap in one thread. You don't need topics. Everyone goes off on tangents with things turn political. There really is no reason to try and organize chaos. So why not keep it in one thread so that one day, if necessary, I can delete the whole damn thing LOL

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 04:45 PM
2. You can seriously put ALL political crap in one thread. You don't need topics. Everyone goes off on tangents with things turn political. There really is no reason to try and organize chaos. So why not keep it in one thread so that one day, if necessary, I can delete the whole damn thing LOL

:D true true true ^^^

GRADS
08-15-2017, 05:38 PM
So why not keep it in one thread so that one day, if necessary, I can delete the whole damn thing LOL

framer1
08-15-2017, 06:13 PM
You are an idiot....what the fu&k is wrong with you? Try getting a job and earning a real living, I think it would do you wonders.

framer1
08-15-2017, 06:34 PM
So that I could eventually retire?

Retire from what? Paddle boarding.....

08-15-2017, 08:37 PM
I'll just leave this here.

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 05:06 AM
Ah political threads always go sideways lmao

2manymustangs
08-16-2017, 05:20 AM
I will say this, after watching the "ALT LEFT" at work as they "protested" after the election and in Ferguson and in the L.A. riots, etc, etc etc...

AND after the shielded and limited view of the "ALT LEFT" at the Charlotte events...

Trumps response was spot on and the "ALT LEFT" is grasping for straws... BOTH sides were in the wrong, just as Pres Trump stated...

This is a constitutional republic, a nation of rule and law... The MOB mentality of the "ALT LEFT" aint gonna fly... I hope that Takiyah Thompson gets some SERIOUS charges for her role in destroying a statue...

"Thompson was charged with two felonies and two misdemeanors—a legal defense fund has been established to aid those arrested."

This is all so ironic... They protest the confederacy and yet they flock to and pander to and vote for and LIE/CHEAT/STEAL for the party of the confederacy...

2manymustangs
08-16-2017, 05:26 AM
AND who the heck is "Solange"??? :speechless-smiley-0

Check out her tweet.... Ahahahahah.....

http://pitchfork.com/news/solange-speaks-up-for-durham-protester-deletes-twitter-account/ (http://pitchfork.com/news/solange-speaks-up-for-durham-protester-deletes-twitter-account/)

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 06:29 AM
I will say this, after watching the "ALT LEFT" at work as they "protested" after the election and in Ferguson and in the L.A. riots, etc, etc etc...

AND after the shielded and limited view of the "ALT LEFT" at the Charlotte events...

Trumps response was spot on and the "ALT LEFT" is grasping for straws... BOTH sides were in the wrong, just as Pres Trump stated...

This is a constitutional republic, a nation of rule and law... The MOB mentality of the "ALT LEFT" aint gonna fly... I hope that Takiyah Thompson gets some SERIOUS charges for her role in destroying a statue...

"Thompson was charged with two felonies and two misdemeanors—a legal defense fund has been established to aid those arrested."

This is all so ironic... They protest the confederacy and yet they flock to and pander to and vote for and LIE/CHEAT/STEAL for the party of the confederacy...

When you intentionally pour gasoline on a fire, expect anyone standing close to get burned.

The Doctor
08-16-2017, 09:35 PM

spike morelli
08-16-2017, 10:17 PM
In Charlotte, the Right wing demonstrators had previously gone to the City to get a permit to Peaceably assemble. They went about it properly and got their permit to do so The Left didn't like the fact that the hard right was going to march,.....so what does the left DO????? Form up (without a permit ) to confront the conservative protesters . They came with helmets on, they came with body armor, baseball bats and such,...and started fighting with the Conservative Right. It doesn't really matter if the group permitted to assemble were KKK or White extremists, they have the right to assemble peaceably under United States Law, even if I, as well as most others, many find them distastefull. The Alt Left came in like the hooligans they really are.....Liberals preaching tolerance while exemplifying the very opposite. Nothing more than organized troublemakers, breaking the law, and the WORST THING REALLY, is that the tearing down of statues or confederate flags is EXACTLY what ISIS does in the countries they invade. If a religion disagree with Isis, they tear it down. Children, hearing opinions you don't agree with is part of what Democracy has in it's by-laws. All of you mis-informed, entitled, rebels without a cause, PLEASE, GO HOME and do something positive for all people, not just your pinhead friends.

2manymustangs
08-17-2017, 06:37 AM

:)

Thank you Doc...

I was discussing this point with my mom Tuesday AM over coffee...

..... WHEN did the default of CONSERVATIVE/RIGHT WING become a one to one with RACIST/WHITE nationalist..... AND LIBERAL/LEFT WING become a one to one with COP KILLERS/Abortionist/OCCUPY/radicals????

When did the middle/common grounds get removed from the picture and now as per the "media" we are all US versus THEM absolutely with NO middle/common ground or grey area??? :hmmm:

It's no longer possible for us/we the people (a conservative and liberal) to agree to disagree and still be friends and share MANY other common views............... AND the "independent" no longer exists (as per the media)...........

My extended family is being torn apart by the propagation of this ideology, Soros/Putin/KimJongDongWong/Castro/HoChiMin/President Bashar al-Assad/Gadaffi/Hitler/Stalin/Obama/Hillary/Hannoi Jain/ must be creaming his jeans with glee right about now...

All the wealth of our Constitutional Republic is being exported, our schools are under attack from within, our youth is being brainwashed, our constitution is being replaced with "sharia law"......

AND Jason Chafitz has left our Federal Government, what next, Trey Goudy is going to leave us to deal with Elijah Cummings/Hillary/Susan Rice/Lois Lerner on our own??? :(

08-17-2017, 08:03 PM
These people are animals. The left and even some on the right are doing everything they can to destroy our country.

What a mess.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/17/missouri-senator-deletes-hope-for-trump-assassination-post/

08-22-2017, 10:18 AM
I really like Kimberly.

Juan not so much.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-five-explodes-after-juan-williams-accuses-trump-of-using-military-to-get-out-of-charlottesville-hole/

08-23-2017, 08:25 PM

314joey
08-24-2017, 01:30 PM
These crybaby d-bags are talking about removing statues of pilgrims and Christopher Columbus, when's it going to stop.

08-26-2017, 10:14 AM
when's it going to stop.

Been wondering that same thing myself. Getting pretty fuc**** tired of it that's for sure.

314joey
08-26-2017, 10:48 AM
Been wondering that same thing myself. Getting pretty fuc**** tired of it that's for sure.

I serious read this the other day, a group is advocating "blowing up Mount Rushmore" is that crazy, don't be surprised if in 4-6 years it happens.

08-26-2017, 11:27 AM
don't be surprised if in 4-6 years it happens.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened this weekend.

HB Vic
08-26-2017, 11:49 AM
These crybaby d-bags are talking about removing statues of pilgrims and Christopher Columbus, when's it going to stop.

Weak bastards think removing history erases history. I guess in time it does erase history.

Total bullshit

314joey
08-29-2017, 02:22 PM
If anyone is disturbed about having slave owners on any of your US paper money, just shoot me a PM and I'll give you an address where to send it, I'll take it off your hands.

2manymustangs
08-29-2017, 06:46 PM
:iagree:

08-30-2017, 09:49 PM
Gotta love Uncle Ted. Oldie but goodie....:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5HJkp5sY0

2FORCEFULL
08-31-2017, 06:04 AM
Gotta love Uncle Ted. Oldie but goodie....:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5HJkp5sY0

any questions....

2manymustangs
08-31-2017, 08:37 AM
Weak bastards think removing history erases history. I guess in time it does erase history.

Total bullshit

Erasing history and trying to Rewrite it... It's job security for the fake news & the "progressives"... ;)

314joey
08-31-2017, 10:02 AM
The far left is really trying to destroy America, it's got to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNU7BhJBVM

2manymustangs
09-01-2017, 06:56 AM
The intolerance of the "TOLERANT LEFT" :point::cowdodo:

09-03-2017, 03:28 PM
This FU** in North Korea needs to be stopped, enough is enough!