Looking for a High End Boat cover

OK Guys, I would appreciate any help that you guys and gals can give, I am looking for a new full boat cover for my 26' cat, who out there builds the best covers that are the least abrasive, light weight, most durable, waterproof, and holds up out in the elements, I want one that covers the entire boat not just the top, doesn't need to be a towable cover, wouldn't use it to tow regardless...:smilies_mit_hut017:

This is the cover I have now, just doesn't look like this anymore, looked great but didn't hold up at all, plus it was a bit abrasive
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Custom Canvass out of Montclair. Ron is the owner. Best in the biz......

Thanks Mateo, I appreciate the feedback...

Yep,, check with Ron and Monica at Custom Canvas, I have known them over 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    OK Guys, I would appreciate any help that you guys and gals can give, I am looking for a new full boat cover for my 26' cat, who out there builds the best covers that are the least abrasive, light weight, most durable, waterproof, and holds up out in the elements, I want one that covers the entire boat not just the top, doesn't need to be a towable cover, wouldn't use it to tow regardless...:smilies_mit_hut017:
    have RT do it but your going to need a sleeve to get everyting your asking for .

Where is the boat located? We do covers like that all the time. All my boats are covered this way. I don't tow with them on but the whole boat is covered when parked. It is best to have the boat when making the cover. They just fit better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Where is the boat located? We do covers like that all the time. All my boats are covered this way. I don't tow with them on but the whole boat is covered when parked. It is best to have the boat when making the cover. They just fit better that way.
    I am in Southern Louisiana, I was planning on sending the old cover as a pattern, it fits great just need a new one...

Fishing, Hunting & Outdoors its part of life!
    OffishialBusiness.com

Looking for a High End Boat cover

My Ultra came with one that has a liner with the exterior canvas cover. Two part cover, liner is soft on gell then exterior canvas cover.

Dan Bienz- Bienz Marine Canvas.

451 N. Hale Ave. Escondido, Ca 92029 Phone: (760)-738-8283 Fax: (760)-738-8283