Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    In Sweden our boatseason ends in november för the most of us...:( But not for everyone! A friend of mine drives his boat untill there is about 2inches of ice. Our season is quite short so we do the most out of it. My own season starts in mid May. But its usally freezing cold :grumpy: How long is the season there you guys live?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    In Sweden our boatseason ends in november för the most of us...:( But not for everyone! A friend of mine drives his boat untill there is about 2inches of ice. Our season is quite short so we do the most out of it. My own season starts in mid May. But its usally freezing cold :grumpy: How long is the season there you guys live?
    Zander we typicallly boat from March to October. Spring Break starts in March. We've boated in November too it was warm enough with sweatshirts. This year has been colder then past so your freezing if you are in the boat. We have guys that ski down the river this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post

It's boating season year round here in Havasu. If the wind ain't blowin we get out on the water. Actually today is looking real nice esp. with the Hot Air Balloon Fest. going on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    It's boating season year round here in Havasu. If the wind ain't blowin we get out on the water. Actually today is looking real nice esp. with the Hot Air Balloon Fest. going on!!
    Cool! I wish I could drive my boat all around the year... Minus 19 degrees Celcius this morning! Brrr!

Is this too cold to go boating???

Parker now 😊Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358620121.571827.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  17.8 KB

You Suck!!! :playful: Have Fun!!

Is this too cold to go boating???

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358628162.264377.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  18.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Parker now Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358620121.571827.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  17.8 KB
    How about a few minutes ago? :playful:

I had more but the site kept locking up on me.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Wheeler can you tell me what it did to you??

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Wheeler can you tell me what it did to you??
    While trying to upload a specific photo the site stalled, tried several times.

On a bright note, I saw Holy Moly go by, he was observing.
    Attached Images Attached Images