Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold weather

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Just a note! The drop light can't have a cfl, or led bulb in it, in case you have upgraded to such as they generate zero heat. A good old 100Watt incandescent bulb will usually do the trick if you have a cover to catch the warmth.
    Come on Doc, just because I drive a jet boat, really.
    I'll have you know, I put 16 of those LED lights in there so i'll be burning a 100w

Hey Wendi and Hotboat, did I qualify for a T-shirt and sticker?

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    I thought you were supposed to be a new poster for that deal,, you have 27 already? I didn't really read the rules so maybe you do?

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    I thought you were supposed to be a new poster for that deal,, you have 27 already? I didn't really read the rules so maybe you do?
    OK, maybe just a discount then. I should order one since I didn't make it out to the Parker race for the free giveaway promo.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    I'm still waiting for my magazine to show up!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Just a note! The drop light can't have a cfl, or led bulb in it, in case you have upgraded to such as they generate zero heat. A good old 100Watt incandescent bulb will usually do the trick if you have a cover to catch the warmth.
    Yup, up here in the miserable north, many without garages just tarp it up and throw a light in there. BUT, one friend had a bulb burn out and cause trouble with a cracked block. So, Ron go for it but keep an eye on the bulb. You should be fine