Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brand New P550 Crackerbox

Well... The ole girl had a good run, but she just can't keep up with the big M&D Power built by Tony Costantino. The ole' wood 550 now sits on top of the shop until I have time to replace the keel, battons, frames, and bottom.

Attachment 3069Attachment 3070Attachment 3072Attachment 3073Attachment 3074

I contacted Tom Patterson a few months ago about a new boat he had laid up. Tri Directional glass on the sides & Deck, carbon fiber bottom with a balsa core. The new boat is SOLID. I am heading to Vegas this weekend and picking up the new boat. More pics to follow
    Attached Images Attached Images           

More rigging
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Congratulations on the new ride!

Looks Great!

Cool deal. I wouldn't mind getting a test ride in a cracker box sometime. Years ago someone mentioned something about me being a passenger in races, but wasn't sure I trusted the driver!

Awesome new boat Andrew! Can't wait to watch her fly! Oh, and you can take Obnoxious out twice because I'll pass on ever sitting in one of those crazy machines!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Awesome new boat Andrew! Can't wait to watch her fly! Oh, and you can take Obnoxious out twice because I'll pass on ever sitting in one of those crazy machines!
    If you think about it,, should be an easier landing sitting in the back of the boat, but you had better trust the driver!

I took my wife to her first circle boat race in Burley last year (I used to go to Marine Stadium when I was younger). She loved the races but absolutely loved to watch the crackerboxes! She's already told her new boss that she's taking off that weekend this year.

Congrats on the new boat and keep the pics coming, can't wait to see it race, it looks bitchen

Brand New P550 Crackerbox

Beautiful boat!!