Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Looks good.

Bad Ass looks like it has all the good stuff !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    Cool deal. I wouldn't mind getting a test ride in a cracker box sometime. Years ago someone mentioned something about me being a passenger in races, but wasn't sure I trusted the driver!
    You are more than welcome to come out to Irvine when we test in March or Arpil. They are a blast to drive. I hate riding though!

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    You are more than welcome to come out to Irvine when we test in March or Arpil. They are a blast to drive. I hate riding though!
    I might be up for that! I guess any time you ride in a boat at speed you would feel more comfortable knowing and trusting the driver.

Re: Brand New P550 Crackerbox

Passenger in a cracker can't be any worse than observing for a ski race... at least you get to see what's coming

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhippy View Post
    Passenger in a cracker can't be any worse than observing for a ski race... at least you get to see what's coming

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    I have been plenty fast in ski race boats, but they are usually not flat on the bottom,, with a snarling engine sitting right in front of you!

I've been riding and driving fast boats(oh yeah, skied behind a few too) for over 40 years,, I know this would be a different deal! Only wore earplugs in a few loud, blown ski race boats,, got to bet you need them in a cracker with the headers in front of you!

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    I wouldn't mind heading down and throwing a few cameras on it if you are interested.

Registered User (Voter) NdaWind's Avatar
    Saw Crackerbox races for the first time in person at Bayfair then at the worlds last year they look like they are really having fun. Wife is a big fan also always up on her feet rooting especially for 550

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    I wouldn't mind heading down and throwing a few cameras on it if you are interested.
    I'm game. I'll let you know when we test. Word on the street, is that we might have a makeshift cracker race at the river to test the boats before Our race in Irvine. Throw out 2 turn bouyies and have some fun
    Last edited by rivergames; 01-22-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NdaWind View Post
    Saw Crackerbox races for the first time in person at Bayfair then at the worlds last year they look like they are really having fun. Wife is a big fan also always up on her feet rooting especially for 550
    1 free womans T'shirt to your wife for being a dedicated fan. She can collect the next time she watches us run