Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Wendi

Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    That may not work out to well,,,,,,,being a public beach and all. Actually slide anchors, signs and whatever don't save spots in front of Kings View. May be up for confrontations with other boaters, not good,,,,,,,,,,just saying.
    Slacker do we have to pull out every night there?? We definitely do not want confrontation. We are all happy boaters here

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Slacker do we have to pull out every night there?? We definitely do not want confrontation. We are all happy boaters here
    The police can issue tickets there for parking over night but the chances are slim to none, esp. during DS. It is at your own risk. I have done so several times and never have gotten a ticket. I have friends that have gotten tickets ($250.) but it always seems to be later in the summer or during the fall. Saving spots on the beach in front of Kings View not really a good idea since it is a public beach, some seem to think that if they leave their slide anchor or whatever is saving a spot but actually it does not. Spots open up constantly with boaters coming and going at all times. If we are on the beach and a boater wants to come in we Will move boats closer together to get them in on the beach, just more folks to have fun with!!

Kings View is a great place to meet a lot of Happy Boaters!! I have made a lot good friends there and continue to do so. I'll be there!

Wendi
    Kings View is a great place to meet a lot of Happy Boaters!! I have made a lot good friends there and continue to do so. I'll be there!
    Looking forward to it!!!!

Spots open up constantly with boaters coming and going at all times. If we are on the beach and a boater wants to come in we Will move boats closer together to get them in on the beach, just more folks to have fun with!!
    I feel the same way. I hate trying to save spots for people whether it be at a beach, a bar, a sporting event, a party, a concert, a school play, the drive in movies, a restaurant, a pub, a car show, a boat show, on a park bench, at a bus stop, in line for tickets, in line for drinks, in line at a buffet, a fireworks show, an airshow, on a bus, on a ferry, on an airplane, at a picnic, in a parking lot, at a strip club, at a Vegas show, at a blackjack table, at a slot machine, at a poker table, at a craps table, at a crab feed, at a funeral, at a HS reunion, at an awards banquet, etc...

In my best Forest Gump voice "That's All I Got To Say About That".

Wendi

Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I feel the same way. I hate trying to save spots for people whether it be at a beach, a bar, a sporting event, a party, a concert, a school play, the drive in movies, a restaurant, a pub, a car show, a boat show, on a park bench, at a bus stop, in line for tickets, in line for drinks, in line at a buffet, a fireworks show, an airshow, on a bus, on a ferry, on an airplane, at a picnic, in a parking lot, at a strip club, at a Vegas show, at a blackjack table, at a slot machine, at a poker table, at a craps table, at a crab feed, at a funeral, at a HS reunion, at an awards banquet, etc...

Very funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post

You got it covered,,,,LOL!!!

I think my Girl is ready to go, she has worn something with Desert Storm on it to work all week...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WMC

Re: Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    I think my Girl is ready to go, she has worn something with Desert Storm on it to work all week...
    Wowza ...... got to get that lady in a Hotboat.com shirt.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

That may not work out to well,,,,,,,being a public beach and all. Actually slide anchors, signs and whatever don't save spots in front of Kings View. May be up for confrontations with other boaters, not good,,,,,,,,,,just saying.
    It was a Joke "Slacker"...I know how people are there they put the crap there and act like it's there own private little island...lol