Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

New to site, just wanted to know who all will be at Desert Storm this year, we will be heading out on April 20th to enjoy another great year can't wait...:encouragement:

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    New to site, just wanted to know who all will be at Desert Storm this year, we will be heading out on April 20th to enjoy another great year can't wait...:encouragement:
    Welcome... Love the boat. We are ready for DS2013 Can't wait. Hotboat.com will be ready for the street show.

Thanks, We will be in the street party again this year, will stop by and say hello, Havazoo is my one and only vacation every year that I WILL NOT MISS...

Wendi
    We will also have a booth at the Havasu boat show as well. Can't wait it's going to be a great time!

Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

I am more than ready! I may set out boating this year as I am re-rigging our boat and don't want to rush to a regrettable outcome. There will still be plenty of fun on shore at DS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

We are always ready for DS!! It's a great time every year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    We will also have a booth at the Havasu boat show as well. Can't wait it's going to be a great time!

Hopefully Summit Karl sets you guys up with a good spot at the Street Party!!

Anyone staying @ Kingsview, we stay there every year room 206...:smilies_mit_hut005:

Who is staying @ Kingsview, we stay there every year room 206, awesome spot to stay...

Who is staying @ Kingsview, we stay there every year room 206, awesome place to stay...