Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Wendi

Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

We are sponsoring card stop 3 so I will be there. Hotboat is doing the poker run and WMC will have a photographer getting some good pics during Friday day. After party probably Turtle looking forward to seeing everyone!!
    Last edited by WMC; 04-08-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    We are staying at the Kingsview condo's in the channel. Don't know as of yet on rafting up I need to get some good photos. We will be at the Nautical Friday night
    Nautical Friday night, Martini Bay Saturday night, hope y'all don't mind a tag along, I am ready to be parked at the "Cool Spot" to watch the poker run, ready to just relax and enjoy, only 7 more days of work , then 3 weeks of fun in the sun, with a little 4500 mile trip in between.... lol

WMC

Re: Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Nautical Friday night, Martini Bay Saturday night, hope y'all don't mind a tag along, I am ready to be parked at the "Cool Spot" to watch the poker run, ready to just relax and enjoy, only 7 more days of work , then 3 weeks of fun in the sun, with a little 4500 mile trip in between.... lol
    Sounds great. Save a parking spot for magic deck and f26

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds great. Save a parking spot for magic deck and f26

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Done deal Bro, I will be there before the crowd rolls in, I will turn that "Beach" into a "Hotboat Only" parking...that has got me thinking, can ya get some signs made in the next few days, that say "reserved for Hotboat.com" will put out several slid anchors, and ropes should have it covered...lol

Wendi

Done deal Bro, I will be there before the crowd rolls in, I will turn that "Beach" into a "Hotboat Only" parking...that has got me thinking, can ya get some signs made in the next few days, that say "reserved for Hotboat.com" will put out several slid anchors, and ropes should have it covered...lol
    Done ill make it happen!!

WMC
    It's Official. Hotboat.com is a sponsor for DS 2013. We are excited to be a part of this event. Look forward to seeing you all there. When I get our spot information for the Street Fair I will let everyone know. Please stop by we will have shirts, hats, tanks and swag. We are also sponsoring Card Stop #3. Name:  DSPosterSm.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  100.4 KB

WMC
    Here is a link to DS2013 website for all your informational needs.http://www.lakeracerllc.com/

It's Official. Hotboat.com is a sponsor for DS 2013. We are excited to be a part of this event. Look forward to seeing you all there. When I get our spot information for the Street Fair I will let everyone know. Please stop by we will have shirts, hats, tanks and swag. We are also sponsoring Card Stop #3. Name:  DSPosterSm.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  100.4 KB
    Way COOL!
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    We'll be pulling in Thursday morning (the 18th) dropping the boat off for the Boat show then it's off to the condo to get the party started..make sure you keep a spot open for us....

That may not work out to well,,,,,,,being a public beach and all. Actually slide anchors, signs and whatever don't save spots in front of Kings View. May be up for confrontations with other boaters, not good,,,,,,,,,,just saying.