Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    My girlfriend has a 2 bedroom mobilehome at Beechcomber on the peninsula she is going to rent it out for Desert Storm. Please let me know if any of you are interested. I will send you a link to her ad. Right now it is available.
    Nice. If anything, I will force entry into my buddies 5th wheel at the Islander and demand that he let me stay lol.. but I might know someone else interested. Post it up!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Nice. If anything, I will force entry into my buddies 5th wheel at the Islander and demand that he let me stay lol.. but I might know someone else interested. Post it up!
    She's updating the ad I will post up when she finishes.
    Thanks

Wendi

Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vac/3645550590.html
    Here is the ad from my friend at the beech comber. Pricing is for desert storm only!

Wendi

Alright Peeps what day is everyone rolling in, we have 4 weeks, and 6 days until we roll into Havazoo, wow what a trip I have planned, just laid it out last night leaving the house, up to RPM to get my boat, then heading to Vegas to visit friends, leaving there then to the condo, following Monday, heading out early going to Custom Canvas in Montclair Ca for the day to get me a cover laid out then heading back home total trip per mapquest is...TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME: 67 hours 11 minutes | DISTANCE: 4491.52 miles I have the beer, but I know I am gonna have to stop and get ice, not even my American Outdoor coolers will make that trip...

WMC
    We'll be in Parker Wed latest(might be there all week). Up bright and early Thurs. to set up for the street show.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    We'll be in Parker Wed latest(might be there all week). Up bright and early Thurs. to set up for the street show.
    Have you seen a setup drawing for the Street Party yet...Maybe Jim will chime in...Come on Jim we all need to be together where all the action is...lol

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Have you seen a setup drawing for the Street Party yet...Maybe Jim will chime in...Come on Jim we all need to be together where all the action is...lol
    Paging Wendi.... Make it happen

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Ill make it happen hang tight

We will be out Wednesday night through Sunday night for the boat show. Hopefully we see a bunch of you there. Then headed home for a few days. I can't leave the shop closed that long. People need their boats. Then its back out Thursday morning. We will be in town by 8 am. At that point its all work / play until Sunday night. I am going to try to come home Monday. I can't take another trip home having to share the road with all the Harley clowns from the river run. I have no idea where they got the idea they can ride six wide 15 mph under the speed limit.