Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    Whoever thought of that had a good idea!
    Genius I must say ; )

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chevellesb406 View Post
    Now I will have to fight with someone besides Hotboat on the joystick for the cam. Since the cat is out of the bag, I will suggest that once season starts and you are trapped at work, there are hours of entertainment in watching people try and dock jet skis and the calamity that ensues with roll bar boats refueling at the dock, guaranteed entertainment.
    It's even funner watching in person. Bring a 12 pack to the dock around 3:00 and sit and watch the drunk idiots try to gas up. Yelling at the wife or husband, kids jumping around like monkeys. It's a fun time that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    It's even funner watching in person. Bring a 12 pack to the dock around 3:00 and sit and watch the drunk idiots try to gas up. Yelling at the wife or husband, kids jumping around like monkeys. It's a fun time that is for sure.
    Yeah, when we fish off the dock very late at night its always interesting trying to explain to the occasional boater that the gas pump is off, and their complete disbelief that is the case. My fave one on the webcam at the end of the last season was seeing a couple dudes trying to get their jetskis on the white floating docks, hilarious in it of itself, but then when they were in the store I watched on the cam as the skis floated away, and then to see them run out at full speed and have to dive in after them. They had a long swim. So awesome.