Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I need to get my trailer redone. Not looking forward to that at all. But it needs to be stripped and either painted or powdercoated.

The boat's good to go. MEFI 4 last year and a few other goodies. Was gonna bump up the stereo, but who the hell wants to listen to tunes when you got the sweet sound of 825HP roaring in your ears :calm:

Are you doing any upgrades to your boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    We are going to be heading down there in the next few weeks to do a site visit and see what they do there. Great people!!
    If timed correctly, you can do a shop tour and a review on a Ultra 26 deck boat. If interested let me know.

Wendi

Are you doing any upgrades to your boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    If timed correctly, you can do a shop tour and a review on a Ultra 26 deck boat. If interested let me know.
    Sounds great let me know when your headed down there. I need to talk to Kyle and get this scheduled.

Kyle. does some nice stuff for sure .

SCX drive for sure. Hopefully dial in the variable boost setup so I can have three different tunes. 110, 91, 87 switch on the fly without changing pulleys.

I had the rear hatch vinyl replaced after the stitching was starting to come apart. "In Stitches" in Havasu Name:  photo rear hatch.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  89.0 KBdid the work and I was very pleased with how it came out.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Music to my Ears View Post
    I had the rear hatch vinyl replaced after the stitching was starting to come apart. "In Stitches" in Havasu Name:  photo rear hatch.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  89.0 KBdid the work and I was very pleased with how it came out.
    Looks great. did you change the design?

SCX-4 @ IMCO for a refresh, have a new lower heading to Wilson's for blueprinting interior refresh, few gel repairs from beaching, already gone through trailer, 2 years without brakes sucked, all good now, stops on a dime, but damn bleeding them are a biotch:beguiled:

Thank you. They copied the original design. I thought about changing it up but it looks right with the rest of the interior, which is in very good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Music to my Ears View Post
    Thank you. They copied the original design. I thought about changing it up but it looks right with the rest of the interior, which is in very good shape.
    They did a nice job!