Quick trip to HAVASU

Did a quick little trip out to Havasu to help my buddy get his boat to the fiberglass repair shop for some work ended up doing some gun shopping and then just enjoying a great weekend with great cocktails awesome food and relaxation unfortunately didn't get any boats on the water but had a great time.representing and hanging with my buddy and his new business/ clothing company RED NECK ROCKSTARS FLANNEL CO.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Looks like a good time!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

X2

Looks like a good time
    Enjoy
    RSCHAP1

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Good morning there

I’m predicting a surge in visitors here
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Lucky dog! So craving a river trip or even Havasu. Nice hardware!!